bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
The dev message is literally at the top of this page and yet you somehow manage to miss it...

Didn't miss it. Just don't believe it. Updated RPGM version a few times since releasing the RENPY version. No updates for the better format. I am getting frustrated with some DVs not living up to their promises. Hope this one proves me wrong. Just couldn't stand the RPGM BS it takes to get to the content.

Reactions: dav121

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hi, Inceton games here :)

Let's talk "Summer with Mia Ren'Py":
As you know the game is still in it's early stages. And there hasn't been an update to it in some time. It's because we are doing a complete code rewrite for the game. The game will be quite different than it is now. It will have times of the day, you will be able to travel to different locations, there will be more quests... And all that good stuff. More info soon.
So any news on that front? Maybe a rough date when the new version will be ready?
I tried the RPGM version and I liked the story and renders (as far as I could endure it^^) - but its just so painfull to play RPGM games... :(

Spooner90

Dec 22, 2017
So any news on that front? Maybe a rough date when the new version will be ready?
I tried the RPGM version and I liked the story and renders (as far as I could endure it^^) - but its just so painfull to play RPGM games... :(
I also think that if this game would get ported into renPy, it would be crazy popular and they would make double the patreons easily! Cannot stand the RPG bulls***! So if this ever gets ported with the promised features, count me as your new supporter : )

Reactions: supercheese123

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The girls for the new game look meh and one of them is literally Sara from Milfy City, but even uglier if such a thing is even possible.

nothx

Reactions: supercheese123

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Inceton!

Good luck! Hope this new game goes well for you!

Reading through your post, it looks like you might be willing to port Living with Mia to Ren'Py...I honestly think a lot of your fans would enjoy that. The RPGM version is good..but there is so much there that feels like fluff/filler. Plus...I don't know of many people who play it for the minigames, its the scenes that we look forward to.

Basically wanted to say:
1 unofficial vote for porting Living with Mia to Ren'Py.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT you can add here a Abandoned tag.IncentonGames has written on the link from the post 335 that this game is canceld.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Hey Inceton!

Good luck! Hope this new game goes well for you!

Reading through your post, it looks like you might be willing to port Living with Mia to Ren'Py...I honestly think a lot of your fans would enjoy that. The RPGM version is good..but there is so much there that feels like fluff/filler. Plus...I don't know of many people who play it for the minigames, its the scenes that we look forward to.

Basically wanted to say:
1 unofficial vote for porting Living with Mia to Ren'Py.
You have 2 unofficial votes now :FeelsGoodMan:

Sorry that we disappointed you...
Actually, after looking at the pics in the patreon tiers I must correct myself. The third and the fourth girl look god. But there is still one that is uglier Sara from Milfy City and the second one is meh.

Dont take it the wrong way, the criticism is with the intention of seeing an improvement. Im sure the game will still be fun like Mia's.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Too bad you kept the RPGM version and scrapped the Renpy version though...
Right, maybe it's just easier for them. Still shitty though since Renpy is obviously better than RPGM. Glad I just finished to come back and read that they cancelled the game. Definitely not downloading RPGM to get updates since it's not worth it.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Right, maybe it's just easier for them. Still shitty though since Renpy is obviously better than RPGM. Glad I just finished to come back and read that they cancelled the game. Definitely not downloading RPGM to get updates since it's not worth it.
Yep, same here. Rpgm games suck all the fun out of them selfs with all the go fetch this and go fetch that.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Added "Abandoned" tag per dev's Patreon post

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes