Dez

May 10, 2017
"My Sister Mia" re-made in ren'py and still continue Rpgm version ? well done, well done, you know how to milk money :relievedface::relievedface::relievedface:

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
No. He's currently working on the next update of the game, which is apparently larger in size, then moving onto Chapter 3 due to the fiel size becoming too large. Summer with Mia is a Ren'py game because of people complaining about RPGMaker and is an alternate story to the one of My Sister Mia
And Chapter 2 1.0a should be out friday from what his Patreon says. Though he's not always great at release dates.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No it's not. It was originally planned to be a remake, but Inceton decided to make a completely new story for the renpy game.
doesn't look to be different until now, there are some scenes with mom extra but the story so far is basically the same

he probably realised he will need to fill a lot of stuff in between the scenes to replace running around with the RPG maker engine so he will expand on the original

Underdog78

Jul 16, 2017
doesn't look to be different until now, there are some scenes with mom extra but the story so far is basically the same

he probably realised he will need to fill a lot of stuff in between the scenes to replace running around with the RPG maker engine so he will expand on the original
I must admit that I was referring to an older Patreon post on the 5th of December where he states: "We decided that the MSM Ren'Py edition WON'T be a REMAKE, but instead a NEW GAME with the same characters and a new, different story.
The new game will be called: Summer with Mia (SWM)".

So I might be completely wrong here :)

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
There's already at least one big difference in the MC not burning his hands.

I dig the idea of a new story, but I also am sad now we might not get the insane drinking game sex scene in the Renpy version.

Hopefully this version avoids the whole beastiality route though.

Reactions: pappypop

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hope too as well, maybe he does seeing how patreon forbids bestiality as well and the risk of putting it on the game is not worth it since it's a very small percentage of people that likes it

other difference is that MC can fail on school, he couldn't at the original if I remember correctly

and you don't actually need to blackmail Mia for pictures, just leave her alone

probably this game will be branched, the RPG maker one was completely linear

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, which makes you have to do summer school presumably. Not to mention that in this one you can tell Mia you wanna fuck her instead of taking pics. And in the original Mia remembered what happened during the night, but pretended not to. Here it seems like she does genuinely not remember.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Oops, unplayable to me: 'cause always loopi,g after choices, and that from the beginning when you choose MC's name... Never saw that in renpy... :(

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
So its exactly the same game as My Sister Mia only in Ren'Py ?
no need to play for me then, im sure he will cut bestiality..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that was quickly played thru and not much shown yet.

also not much more content than prev. 0.1 release.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is this the renpy version of My sister mia under a different name or is it a new original game?

3.50 star(s) 140 Votes