eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The shit you're talking about isn't even in the game so why would multiple penetration mean that in this situation?? Well i was informed there will be a relationship later, so romance could be for future updates.
That's the point of the tags! How should I know if there's a scene like the ones I described beforehand? Especially when Mia has a friend who would fuck anything with a pulse! Before I played act two, I'd find it more possible if her slutty friend fucked her, than
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
That's the point of the tags! How should I know if there's a scene like the ones I described beforehand? Especially when Mia has a friend who would fuck anything with a pulse! Before I played act two, I'd find it more possible if her slutty friend fucked her, than
Are you implying codependent NTR?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Are you implying codependent NTR?
The NTR tag is just stupid and in most cases useless. There isn't even a distinction between NTR and Netori so we shouldn't allow this convertation go there. If you ask me, I'd prefere
but I don't like sharing, so it's just my opinion. I'm just annoyed that this shit was forced. If I knew beforehand that there will be sharing, swinging, NTR or whatever, I wouldn't play the game. I'm not the kind of person who would go to a NTR game to complain about NTR, but it's annoying when you get things forced on you without a fucking warning.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
There is no sharing tag, fyi
It appears that there are a lot of tags that would make our lives easier, missing from the site. Still they could have put it in the genre. I always check that, because many devs write what is forced and what is avoidable there, so there won't be any drama on the comments.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The NTR tag is just stupid and in most cases useless. There isn't even a distinction between NTR and Netori so we shouldn't allow this convertation go there. If you ask me, I'd prefere
but I don't like sharing, so it's just my opinion. I'm just annoyed that this shit was forced. If I knew beforehand that there will be sharing, swinging, NTR or whatever, I wouldn't play the game. I'm not the kind of person who would go to a NTR game to complain about NTR, but it's annoying when you get things forced on you without a fucking warning.
Are you upset that the MC's drunk mom thought it was her husband giving her anal in the bathroom too? I was a bit surprised when Sam's sister got double-penetrated but glad to see the dev taking some "frat boy-type" content chances.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Are you upset that the MC's drunk mom thought it was her husband giving her anal in the bathroom too? I was a bit surprised when Sam's sister got double-penetrated but glad to see the dev taking some "frat boy-type" content chances.
The DP was with an established slut, so I didn't really care. I would still prefere if it wasn't there, but I saw it more like a filler. I haven't really thought about the other scene you described, because I was already annoyed about the other stuff at that point. But rape isn't my thing. Not in incest games at least.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't really care (as much as many do in this thread) about the pretend relationship of these fictional characters and even less about if Sam fucks MC's Mom or if something is NTR, simple rule for me : the more people fucking the better.

SwM is very sexy, thanks for sharing this with the world! :love:(y)
That's a matter of preference. Everyone likes their own things and that's completely understandable. People are upset/annoyed or whatever, because you should either get the chance to avoid some things or be warned about them so you don't spend hours on a game, you wouldn't have touched if you knew you'll get forced shit in it. When I see a romance tag I assume that there won't be forced sharing, NTR and that kind of stuff. Unless the romance is between Sam and the MC... I play these games to take my mind of things after a tiring day, not to jerk off and certainly not to get pissed off. And still, I'm here, typing my stupid opinion, in the fucking comments, on a pirate adult games site...

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
This is another instance where an RPGM game was changed to Ren'Py, and suddenly it shorter.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes