Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This update ruined it for me I dont like this whore version of Mia going after every dick she comes across
What the fuck are you talking about? There's nothing like that in this update or even this version of the game.

I swear, most if not all of these haters haven't even played the Ren'Py version or realise that you didn't have to do those optional side-quests in the RPGM version.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
They won't. There is no NTR in this game so can people please shut the fuck up about it.
Theres a mismatch with what your saying and the tags and genre. If there really isnt ntr don't you think you should report it so it can get fixed and further misunderstandings don't happen?

Reactions: mofonistik

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Theres a mismatch with what your saying and the tags and genre. If there really isnt ntr don't you think you should report it so it can get fixed and further misunderstandings don't happen?
You're right, the ntr tag is there when it shouldn't be and perhaps I will do something about it, but this isn't just about a "misunderstanding" with the tags that people are reacting to, it's that they're claiming this game has numerous ntr scenes when it doesn't and then they're all stupidly annoyed about it and bashing this game for something that's non-existent.

The previous RPGM version did have secret side-quest scenes where Mia fucked other guys, often in slutty, humiliating ways, and Inceton has taken those out of this version but these idiots are stil acting like it's there when it isn't. Also, what Mia did wasn't even ntr because actual ntr is when a guy is forced to watch the girl he likes get fucked by 1 or more guys in a torturous sort of way, whereas what Mia was doing in that version was more like cheating as the MC was none the wiser. The reason these dunderheads cry about it being ntr is because they like Mia, and seeing her get fucked by anyone other than the MC who they project themselves onto makes them feel like they are being tortured by seeing her with someone else.

So it's not that the MC is having ntr done to him, but rather that these people feel like ntr is being done to them.

Last edited:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
and don't forget all the extra optional side quests for the mc and mia that added numerous scenes that apparently rubbed some people the wrong way. hopefully those don't get left out of this remake.
What other side quests were there other than the 3 mia ones in the beginning of act 3? Haven't played the rpgm versions in a long time

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What other side quests were there other than the 3 mia ones in the beginning of act 3? Haven't played the rpgm versions in a long time
you have to explore the town as the mc several times, there were extra scenes you could find playing as him.

They have been left out rightfully omitted.
so the non-ntr screechers won, truly amazing.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You're right, the ntr tag is there when it shouldn't be and perhaps I will do something about it, but this isn't just about a "misunderstanding" with the tags that people are reacting to, it's that they're claiming this game has numerous ntr scenes when it doesn't and then they're all stupidly annoyed about it and bashing this game for something that's non-existent.

The previous RPGM version did have secret side-quest scenes where Mia fucked other guys, often in slutty, humiliating ways, but Inceton has taken those out of this version but these idiots are stil acting like it's there when it isn't. Also, what Mia did wasn't even ntr because actual ntr is when a guy is forced to watch the girl he likes get fucked by 1 or more guys in a torturous sort of way, whereas what Mia was doing in that version was more like cheating as the MC was none the wiser. The reason these dunderheads cry about it being ntr is because they like Mia, and seeing her get fucked by anyone other than the MC who they project themselves onto makes them feel like they are being tortured by seeing her with someone else.

So it's not that the MC is having ntr done to him, but rather that these people feel like ntr is being done to them.
I couldn't have said it better. Cheers mate.:cool:(y)

3.50 star(s) 140 Votes