Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1. yes
2. next update is 3.2 most likely
3. you didn't read it right, swm 2 is sequel to swm 1 (act 1-3) and prolly swm 2 has act 4-6.

From what i understand "SummerWithMia-ACT_1_2_3_1-pc" is Act1+2+3 Part1, meaning it's first part of the remake of the game. Next should be Part2 or just Act1+2+3 or Full or something as it shoud be the complete remake. New content should be Summer with Mia 2 Act1 or something.
so summer with mia 2 is stand alone? and summer with mia 1 will get 1 more update and then completed or not ? lol
sorry, still a bit confused

arms99

May 11, 2018
so summer with mia 2 is stand alone? and summer with mia 1 will get 1 more update and then completed or not ? lol
"Summer with Mia" is a renpy remake of an old rpgm game called "living with mia" which had 3 parts. Once the next update is out the remake of the old game will be complete after which the dev plans to continue the story/game with "Summer with Mia 2".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
swm 2 will be sequel to swm 1 and will continue (directly or "some" time after) where swm 1 ends, will that be after act 3 or act 4 which was promised originally is unknown to players.

Reactions: Belnick

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
I don't understand much but promised a two-part update, would this be part two or what's up? I do not understand anything.: eek::llorar:

No entiendo mucho, pero prometío una actualización de dos partes, ¿sería esta la segunda parte o qué pasa? No entiendo nada. :eek::llorar:

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
I don't understand much but promised a two-part update, would this be part two or what's up? I do not understand anything.: eek::llorar:

No entiendo mucho, pero prometío una actualización de dos partes, ¿sería esta la segunda parte o qué pasa? No entiendo nada. :eek::llorar:
Yes. The next update would be part 2 of act 3. So far we have Act 1, 2, and 3 part 1.

m.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as for sharing, renpy version has so little to do with rpgm version that it's possible that there won't be any mia sharing at hotel room with sam etc.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes