motoxer

Jul 25, 2017
Sorry but this seems like a joke release.

Pictures and video re-used. Previous scenes from older versions not even animated. Aren't remakes supposed to be better than original?

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Doesn't seem to work for this game. Dunno if it's only me. Can someone check and verify?
You right click then in the options menu under the Text Skipping you choose Unseen TExt .. and all the others really. Also while at it set TExt Speed and Skip Speet to max. Then press CTRL ingame and text rolls by.

ARTHURIUSS

Nov 10, 2017
make sure you have toggle this "skip unseen text" button in preferences
You right click then in the options menu under the Text Skipping you choose Unseen TExt .. and all the others really. Also while at it set TExt Speed and Skip Speet to max. Then press CTRL ingame and text rolls by.
Attaching a screenshot of the settings page for this game. It does not have the skip unseen text option. Probably the first Renpy game I am seeing that doesnot have this. 2020-05-09.png

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
now that it's complete. wanted to ask. did mia ever do anything with her dad?

in the RPGM version, she only does a BJ scene iirc. does she go all the way now?

jon123789

Jan 6, 2018

in the RPGM version, she only does a BJ scene iirc. does she go all the way now?
If I remember right this is only act 1 it is either act 2 or 3 she can get with the dad depending on your choices.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019

This only bring the game to another engine, no changes in the actual story as far as I know

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Attaching a screenshot of the settings page for this game. It does not have the skip unseen text option. Probably the first Renpy game I am seeing that doesnot have this.

I donwloaded the game and checked, you are right seems the game has no unseen Text skip. You can log in the Skip with Tab .. found under Help, but that does not help at all ... must be a choice by the dev .. but makes this quite a big pain since i played the RPGM version .. well kind of sucks that there is no text skip.

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
Back to why i am actually here: Does anyone know if there is a plan to continue the Story? Maybe in a part 4 ? .. i remember there was mention of it back with the RPGM version.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If I remember right this is only act 1 it is either act 2 or 3 she can get with the dad depending on your choices.
oh, i thought this was acts 1-3 of the RPGM version, but all in one bundle and calling it act 1. which would make Ren'py act 2, new content.

i was so confused by the title.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Back to why i am actually here: Does anyone know if there is a plan to continue the Story? Maybe in a part 4 ? .. i remember there was mention of it back with the RPGM version.
They said that after they finish bringing the full game to renpy, which is done with this part, they'll work on part 4.

Reactions: EisTeeAT
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes