KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
so. they only remastered the RPGM version in renpy or did they add new scenes/finish what they left before?

for example i remember there was a NTR sidequest with a black dude and a webcam and that part ended way too suddenly on RPGM version. looked unfinished, just before he was going for the mom.
did they finish this in this version? or is it the same?

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
I have mixed feelings, that damn end, I still do not know if I get depressed and cry (hehe),
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I look forward to the next release

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
so. they only remastered the RPGM version in renpy or did they add new scenes/finish what they left before?

for example i remember there was a NTR sidequest with a black dude and a webcam and that part ended way too suddenly on RPGM version. looked unfinished, just before he was going for the mom.
there is little fight with the black dude but no webcame thing

aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
For anyone wondering where the sidequests are, (camgirl or blue haired chick) it's in the main menu called "Side Stories"....

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

those scenes were cut from the remake and added as non canon side stories not included in the main game, but it still ends at the same point.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
We didn't manage to integrate all the side quests it was just to long. We will do a content update soon. That will include most of the side quest (for now there are only some) you can access the side quests from the main menu more unlock as you play trough them.

Regarding ads. They are removed for this version.

Regarding Steam. This game will maybe be released on Steam (We are not to happy with the story, game play, and some other aspects). EoL will be released on Steam for sure.
Honestly I prefer if you guys added the missing animations to the main story, as the sidequest where kind of dumb, and completely lame... well the lamest one is already there (BLACKmailer of camgirls)... For example I just double checked the RPGM version, and the mom had an amazing cowgirl animation when she fucks the MC asleep on the 2nd night, in this one it was skipped (just pictures)... As someone who always found the mom hotter, that felt like a slap in the face...

And yes I know the story is about Mia, which is why I am glad you guys are continuing it, as the RPGM version, and now this one that some are experiencing for the first time end in a pretty sad way... I cant wait to see both the MC and Mia grow from this experience for whe they reconect... hopefully she isnt banging some thuggish loser by then...

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes