wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
Honestly I prefer if you guys added the missing animations to the main story, as the sidequest where kind of dumb, and completely lame... well the lamest one is already there (BLACKmailer of camgirls)... For example I just double checked the RPGM version, and the mom had an amazing cowgirl animation when she fucks the MC asleep on the 2nd night, in this one it was skipped (just pictures)... As someone who always found the mom hotter, that felt like a slap in the face...

And yes I know the story is about Mia, which is why I am glad you guys are continuing it, as the RPGM version, and now this one that some are experiencing for the first time end in a pretty sad way... I cant wait to see both the MC and Mia grow from this experience for whe they reconect... hopefully she isnt banging some thuggish loser by then...
the next update should be mia trapped in a big mess and mc goes to bring her out would be amazingg

Reactions: Majima@22

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Don't just look the picture or the code, you must read aswell.
Type sister or dog or hamster or whatever you wan't and then hit enter
Are you fucking kidding me. I didnt see the blinking cursor. An hour I wasted trying to figure that out. The problem with being color blind is if the contrast doesnt pop, I cannot see it. Thanks for the response.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the story is completed here the summers ended and so does the story
This part of the story is completed. We still have Act 4 which will hopefully see the MC realise what an idiot he was, tell Mia he loves her, and have a happy ending.

it wouldn't take that long maybe 3-4 months since the dev is already going to update echos of lust soon i guess
Might be a bit longer than as the latest dev update for Act 4 has it at "44% writing story", so they're not even halfway done with writing it which means they're still a ways off from even starting the renders.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
It was the best idea for the main story so no one gets between mc and the girls
thats the point of a side story, they are not canon. besides, fuck the MC hes a prick lol.
those girls should of gotten stolen by some other dude.
hope in part 2, its a full on NTR story.
where if the MC doesnt make things right, the girls will go to another ones D. hahahah

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
damnnn. so the black dude, never gets to fuck the mom? what a waste.
That side story was fucking dog shit anyway, not sure if its just my game, but I am glad ep5 isnt even on there, that stupid shit with the black guy fucking Mia over the sleeping MC while talking shit was the worst shit I ever saw... I regret having played it in RPGM where once you click you cant rollback... (stupidly hitting part 5 insted of 1 to see what that sidequest chain was all about smh). That sidequest was as garbage as Emma turned out as a person, I am glad how things ended with her... I agree with that one poster that said she was almost as bad as Eric as far as assholes go.

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
thats the point of a side story, they are not canon. besides, fuck the MC hes a prick lol.
those girls should of gotten stolen by some other dude.
hope in part 2, its a full on NTR story.
where if the MC doesnt make things right, the girls will go to another ones D. hahahah
But thats not how the story works here is all about mc and the girls not about someone else whats the use of playing a game when you cant keep the girls the mc would be useless there

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
That side story was fucking dog shit anyway, not sure if its just my game, but I am glad ep5 isnt even on there, that stupid shit with the black guy fucking Mia over the sleeping MC while talking shit was the worst shit I ever saw... I regret having played it in RPGM where once you click you cant rollback... (stupidly hitting part 5 insted of 1 to see what that sidequest chain was all about smh). That sidequest was as garbage as Emma turned out as a person, I am glad how things ended with her... I agree with that one poster that said she was almost as bad as Eric as far as assholes go.
right the main story matters not the side quest thing

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wouldn't be so sure about that. I think we'll be seeing the sequel early next year at best, sadly. EoL is only at 7% It takes 2-3 months for a new update and he hasn't finished the writing for Mia yet. The other big question is if he'll continue with Mia straight after EoL or put it on the backburner for a bit. Nevertheless, I'm sure he'll be adding new things to the sequel hell he might even make it a free roam game like EoL so when he does finish writing it, It's going to take longer than 3 months to come out, So I don't see it coming out this year at all. We'll have to endure the painful wait until then, at least we still have EoL.
They could make it free-roam like EoL, but I think it would be best to keep it as a fairly linear story. They could throw in some choices here and there and make them a little more impactful than the ones in this game, but ultimately I feel like this game is going to have just 1 or 2 endings; a love ending where they both finally admit their feelings and go on to live happily ever after, and a neutral end where they repair their relationship but go their separate ways believing that their feelings were just a phase.

I also expect there to be a love rival in the form of a boyfriend Mia will have when the MC and her are reunited 2 years later. Her being single would make things too easy, so the MC has to have someone there that will make them jealous and motivate them to get Mia back.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I also expect there to be a love rival in the form of a boyfriend Mia will have when the MC and her are reunited 2 years later. Her being single would make things too easy, so the MC has to have someone there that will make them jealous and motivate them to get Mia back.
there's also a possibility that MC will realize the mistake he has done and decided to go find her and fix all things up.

In my opinion that's more romantic

PS. I know it's too far-fetched but it's a possibility

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
there's also a possibility that MC will realize the mistake he has done and decided to go find her and fix all things up.

In my opinion that's more romantic

PS. I know it's too far-fetched but it's a possibility
I'd say we're probably looking at 1 of 3 ways that they reunite:
  1. The MC seeks her out
  2. They have a chance meeting
  3. A planned reunion at their family home or where Mia now lives.
In each one of these scenarios, romance can still bloom, or re-bloom in this case, and there being a love rival could really give the story much more of an emotional impact in Act 4 because the MC would really have to make the case to Mia that he is the man for her.

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes