• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 23/01/2021: Updated the In-game Walkthrough for version [Chp 3 - Final]

IMOPORTANT: You need to start a new game due to the new code structure!
THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH THE INCEST MOD. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Last edited:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my compressed version of Summer's Gone Chapter 1a for PC and Mac.
Original download size are 1.19GB.

This build is unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed version to the developer.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (190MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'm gonna leave this game with you. I got to the part where he went to get the bread. Was crossing the street with the girl and she got hit by the car.. The thoughts that went through his head at that time was all I wanted to see of this game.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Tried this for the first time...
The graphics seem solid, however, Game is short and already takes a lot of space... 1.2 Gig....
Story needs loads of more explaining, for it doesn't really makes sense now.
Summer is gone? Why? How?
Also, the girl gets hit, and the driver draws a gun???
Sisters story also makes no sense ... Mom's worried, why? No explinations anywhere.
So, Story telling needs to be far more clear...
Text typing doesn't cost that much memory and will keep the players more interested. It's the story that binds players, not the graphics...
It's a new game... Wait a little no? :)

horst123

May 5, 2017
...So, Story telling needs to be far more clear...
In my opinion it is exactly the point that not everything is clear from the get go...
For me it is part of the games appeal that i want to know what happened and what the motivations of the characters are.

Think about a tv series...do you want to hear in the first episode who the murderer is when the whole season is about said mysterious case? ;)

But i get it that this game is not for everyone... many are here for a "quick fap" and this game is definetly not the correct choice for that. For me, i love slow build ups and games where the f'ing is part of the story and not the complete story revolves around that.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
In my opinion it is exactly the point that not everything is clear from the get go...
For me it is part of the games appeal that i want to know what happened and what the motivations of the characters are.

Think about a tv series...do you want to hear in the first episode who the murderer is when the whole season is about said mysterious case? ;)

But i get it that this game is not for everyone... many are here for a "quick fap" and this game is definetly not the correct choice for that. For me, i love slow build ups and games where the f'ing is part of the story and not the complete story revolves around that.
You cleary don't understand....
When you read any novel, it starts with explaning something about the characters...
That doesn't mean you'll be telling the complete plot....
Summer's gone.... But there is absolutly nothing telleing the players that she is gone...
you get in the back of a police car, and the story changes and she has dissappeared... Nothing on that she's gone...
In my comment I clearly stated that it is the story what gets people coming back, not the praphics... so if you think it's about the nudity, think on...
try a novel like wicked choices, or trinoline.... then maybe you'll understand what story telling is all about...

horst123

May 5, 2017
try a novel like wicked choices, or trinoline.... then maybe you'll understand what story telling is all about...
Nice, now we are not explaining our opinions but telling the other why he is wrong... not my kind of discussion and also i don´t believe there is just one method of story telling that is right and every one who does it differently is wrong.

Of course you´ve got the right to dislike the way the developer has done it in the first 20 Minutes of the story but there are at least 171 people (me included) who have no clue what a good story is and are ignorant enough to want to see how this one unfolds. I like it that there are many questions and am eager to see how the developer explains many of these OVER TIME...

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes