May 18, 2019
I don't agree with you.
WIAB reeks of NTR even with NTR turned off. Girlfriend is a massive slut and you don't need explicit scenes when everything is so obvious.

Oh! I knew I remembered your name. You are that super-sensitive control freak- "Ntr is everywhere" fellow.

You are the guy that cried about the NTR in WiAB and how the girlfriend is a massive slut.

And when we told you that YOU make the choices for her, you said something along the lines of "Doesn't matter anymore" and that you are done with the games.
And here you are again.

Judging by our small conversation back in the days, you are one to talk about truth and butthurt.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, posting a screenshot is truly harassment.

"War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength."

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

Today an unplanned update.

In the last update, I told you guys about the strange behavior of one of my GPUs. (The 1080Ti.)

It's officially a vegetable now.

I don't exactly know what happened because I was at the other PC at that point (Both PC's are on the same monitor) and I was rendering on PC#1 while working on PC #2.

It did happen before that the fans of my 1080Ti did suddenly stop and re-start after 4-8 seconds. (The GPU probably turned off and on) It was nothing unusual but it made Daz crash. (Still, this shouldn't be happening.)

Then the glitch stripes appeared two weeks ago but it was still rendering.

Now the fans turned off again and I obviously heard it and expected to just restart Daz but this time the entire PC was frozen. I had to use the power button to turn it off.
After this incident, every time I try to render, this here happens:

If I open an old save that I already rendered, the same happens. I created a new scene from scratch and it also happened.

I reinstalled Daz a few times. I deleted the GPU drivers and used different ones
I did put the GPU into another PCI-E slot but nothing works.

If I open this scene on PC#2 it works just fine. I did now put my old 1070Ti into PC#1 and it works but I cannot render with the 1070Ti because all my scenes exceed 8GB Vram.

Now I need a 3090 more than ever.
I would say it was almost a good timing for my old 1080Ti to turn into a vegetable but sadly 3090s are not in stock. I wish it would have lasted a month longer.

Long story short: We are one PC down right now. (I planned to use both PC's for the end cinematic.)

In other news.

I just had to change Nojiko's skin. Her old skin was just horrible.
I now gave her a high-quality skin and she looks much better.

I will obviously have to redo the Nojiko renders of this update, but not before the release.
I will redo them with the first bugfix after the initial release so that no one has to wait longer.

- Ocean
):

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh! I knew I remembered your name. You are that super-sensitive control freak- "Ntr is everywhere" fellow.

You are the guy that cried about the NTR in WiAB and how the girlfriend is a massive slut.

And when we told you that YOU make the choices for her, you said something along the lines of "Doesn't matter anymore" and that you are done with the games.
And here you are again.

Judging by our small conversation back in the days, you are one to talk about truth and butthurt.
To be fair even the Ocean himself admitted that the writing for her was awful and is completely overhauling NTR for her character.

Reactions: Grelk and rKnight

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Englen
I had that same problem and burned out 4 GPU's, it turned out to be the switcher that cause my GPU's to burn out.

Please let dev know that the switcher he may be using to switch from 1 computer to the next can be the cause of his GPU's burning out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
As well as? Fuuuu...sounds like the PSU is on the way out then.
Na, my 1070Ti is still fine but not useable for rendering.

Englen
I had that same problem and burned out 4 GPU's, it turned out to be the switcher that cause my GPU's to burn out.

Please let dev know that the switcher he may be using to switch from 1 computer to the next can be the cause of his GPU's burning out.
The only switcher I am using is for my USB hardware (Mouse, keyboard, soundcard) and the GPU's are never disconnected from the monitor.

I only have to change the source on the monitor to switch.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Na, my 1070Ti is still fine but not useable for rendering.

The only switcher I am using is for my USB hardware (Mouse, keyboard, soundcard) and the GPU's are never disconnected from the monitor.

I only have to change the source on the monitor to switch.
Will you still be able to release It in October?

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
if Oceanlab works on 2 games simultaneously and each game will have 3 seasons that means that his 3rd game 'PLF' will be released in 4-5 years??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
if Oceanlab works on 2 games simultaneously and each game will have 3 seasons that means that his 3rd game 'PLF' will be released in 4-5 years??
None of these 2 games he's currently working on will be even finished in 4-5 years

Reactions: Grelk

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
None of these 2 games he's currently working on will be even finished in 4-5 years
That is actually true, if you assume the speed of releases remains constant. If I recall correctly WIAB has 33 chapters. Assuming 2 releases per year requires at least 10+ years.
Having said that, we can only guess how things will change in the future. You can always argue that speed needs not remain constant.
Hope and wait!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That is actually true, if you assume the speed of releases remains constant. If I recall correctly WIAB has 33 chapters. Assuming 2 releases per year requires at least 10+ years.
Having said that, we can only guess how things will change in the future. You can always argue that speed needs not remain constant.
Hope and wait!
Hopefully now though (new gfx card aside) now he uses a machine per game with any luck releases might speed up somewhat.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
yeah it will take a loooooong time for the 2 current games to be finished. i know Oceanlab said that Summer's Gone is already written until chapter 8 but in this rythm it will be 10 - 15 years to finish these 2 games. i mean considering that the last update of this game was 10 months ago.

the renders look perfect and i'm not saying i can do a better job, but who will still be here when the games will be finished? :)

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
I love this one. I have just finished playing it and I have started supporting it. I really love how the characters are being "fleshed out".

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes