Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
yeah it will take a loooooong time for the 2 current games to be finished. i know Oceanlab said that Summer's Gone is already written until chapter 8 but in this rythm it will be 10 - 15 years to finish these 2 games. i mean considering that the last update of this game was 10 months ago.

the renders look perfect and i'm not saying i can do a better job, but who will still be here when the games will be finished? :)
Just think about how nice it will be when your grandson visits you at the retirement home and tells you about the latest chapters :KEK:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Oh! I knew I remembered your name. You are that super-sensitive control freak- "Ntr is everywhere" fellow.

You are the guy that cried about the NTR in WiAB and how the girlfriend is a massive slut.

And when we told you that YOU make the choices for her, you said something along the lines of "Doesn't matter anymore" and that you are done with the games.
And here you are again.

Judging by our small conversation back in the days, you are one to talk about truth and butthurt.
True finnaly somebody that says this wish somebody would say this in being a dik. And they are complettly ok with sleeping with ecery girl in the game and be a completly men slut but if the girl does it omg how could she?? I love I LOOOOVEEEE Ocean I actually like that he tries too make realistic women that for example reactt very angry if they find out that you cheat on her so that you dicissions have consequences unlike other games where it is completly unrelaistic.I also love that every women has diff kinks and sexuallitys I mean I 100% understand that some guys for example hate ntr (sorry I love being a Beta male)or femdom but cry about it or want too remove it is so annoying. I f you like for example vanilla content their is nothing wrong with you but dont hate on other kinks or want too remove them where it all began and summer is gone are the only games that have good writing and renders and are on the same site relaistic( other men exist in his games and this makes the games more realistic even if some guys hate rivals, but for me personally a college full off women or MC has a horse cock and all other not makes little sense for me) love it not like other games. Hope Ocean never change but maybe if his patreon increase which he deserves he cahnge but I hope I am wrong.

I hope he never change this game is art and for every taste .where it all began and summer is gone can be so good in 5 -10 years this guy is not from this world I think he must be a lizard guy or a alien:alien::alien:

Last edited:

Dr. M.O.M.

Sep 15, 2018
I'm playing the current Mac version and the save files are broken: I can save my file just fine and load up those same files without any issues (as long as the game isn't shut down), but that changes as soon as I quit the game and launch it again later to continue playing (I now always get an error screen as soon as I try loading any save file and I'm forced to quit the game entirely).

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I played this game and it is pretty awesome! Too early to do a review but man! the MC is so great even it is really difficult to stay on character with the choices... Graphics are really good and story seems so fun! I'm hyped!

Reactions: SSJSonGoku

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So im a bit new to Summers Gone and the other game Where it all began. Before Where it all began is updated, the creator wants to finish the entire Summers Gone game? Or just release the remake, like reworked scenes? I read a while ago something about wanting to finish something before going back to regular updates going back and forth between the two games.

Something like that. Can anyone clarify?

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
So im a bit new to Summers Gone and the other game Where it all began. Before Where it all began is updated, the creator wants to finish the entire Summers Gone game? Or just release the remake, like reworked scenes? I read a while ago something about wanting to finish something before going back to regular updates going back and forth between the two games.

Something like that. Can anyone clarify?
1) Release SG Chapter 3
2) Rework of WiAB
3) Next updates will be half chapters (next SG update will be Chapter 3.5 etc)
4) SG and WiAB updates will be alternated (like we get SG 3.5 then we get WiAB 6.5)
something like that
that's Ocean's plan for now, i think

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
4) SG and WiAB updates will be alternated (like we get SG 3.5 then we get WiAB 6.5)
something like that
This is false. Ocean isnt gonna alternate after each half chapter update, he will release both parts of each chapter before switching to the other game.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes