Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Chapter 3: Dev log #6

Hello,

In Dev log 5 I mentioned that this will be the last dev log before the actual release. And in some way this is true, this is will be the last Dev log with actual in-game previews.

There will be one more shortly before the release in which I will showcase the new Gallery and its functions. (Those who played my other game might have seen it's gallery. SG's will be similar but with a different design.

The overall development is going great. Especially now that I don't have to create any more new environments for Chapter 3.
Ahhhh- Not true, I will need to create one more environment but it is "small" compared to the others.

The game is around 80% done and at the moment everything is just working out.

There was this one really big scare I got a few days ago when my whole monitor suddenly glitched out and my GPU (2080Ti) just crashed down. I wasn't able to start the PC for a while but it turned on again and I did update the drivers and since then everything is fine.
Sadly, I wasn't able to acquire a 3090 on release day but I wasn't expecting to get one. (And I also don't like buying something right at the release. GPUs tend to have release-problems.)

I don't have much else to say so let's get to some new previews that don't spoiler much.

In Chapter 3, you, the MC will have his first two therapy sessions with Amber. Together you will start to explore the mystery surrounding Summer and the general state of the MC's mind.
And so Amber's route starts.

During these first sessions, you will be faced with flashbacks of a time where everything seemed to be in order.
You will see 'where it all began'.
This one day, when Nami brought home a certain girl. This one moment, where your eyes met for the first time.

On his way back into a life of love, trust, and happiness, the MC has to go through some rapid, more or less forced and drastic changes.

Two lost souls trying to find their path in a chaotic and unpredictable world.

This time I haven't had that many previews for you guys even tho I have rendered hundreds of new images since the last Dev log.

But we won't enter spoiler territory and we are getting closer and closer.

The release of Chapter 3 will be in October.

- Ocean

:)
All sounds excellent Ocean!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Hello,

In Dev log 5 I mentioned that this will be the last dev log before the actual release. And in some way this is true, this is will be the last Dev log with actual in-game previews.

There will be one more shortly before the release in which I will showcase the new Gallery and its functions. (Those who played my other game might have seen it's gallery. SG's will be similar but with a different design.

The overall development is going great. Especially now that I don't have to create any more new environments for Chapter 3.
Ahhhh- Not true, I will need to create one more environment but it is "small" compared to the others.

There was this one really big scare I got a few days ago when my whole monitor suddenly glitched out and my GPU (2080Ti) just crashed down. I wasn't able to start the PC for a while but it turned on again and I did update the drivers and since then everything is fine.
Sadly, I wasn't able to acquire a 3090 on release day but I wasn't expecting to get one. (And I also don't like buying something right at the release. GPUs tend to have release-problems.)

I don't have much else to say so let's get to some new previews that don't spoiler much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This time I haven't had that many previews for you guys even tho I have rendered hundreds of new images since the last Dev log.

- Ocean

Cant wait to play it !!

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017

Hello,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Ocean

hope we get a scene similar to the mommy-aunt scene in WIAB with Amber here!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What is the relationship between Nami and MC's original settings?
I can't figure it out because the incest path doesn't work at all.
So I have no idea whether they are brothers and sisters or are they unrelated?
And what is Nojoko's relationship with them?

It is reasonable if they are both adopted by Nojoko, but Nojoko has always interfered with their excessive intimacy in the plot. So the default background is definitely not adoption, because if this is the case, there is no need to interfere.

So what is it? I mean the most original setting.
I'm not sure what you mean. The patch is working just fine, I just tested it to confirm.

• Where did you put the patch.rpy file?
  • Are you using any additional patches besides the incest patch linked to the OP and hosted from GDrive?
  • Did you start a new game after applying the patch or did you continue from a previous save created by an unpatched game?
patch.rpy goes into the subfolder named 'game' inside the root A.K.A the main folder of the game. If you put it next to the SummersGoneChapter2.exe in the root folder, it won't work.

If you are using any mods, please use a clean unpatched game to patch it with the incest patch and try to play again.

If you downloaded the incest patch from somewhere else, it may not be the correct patch. The correct and updated one is the one in the OP. It has to be the one that is updated to be used in chapter 2.

If you loaded a save file created in the unpatched game and continued from where you left off, the the patch won't have an instant effect on the game due to the way the game script and the patch are created. Alternative dialogs added by the patch are being accessed by the game only when you start the game from the Start button or when the game jumps to the next scene with siblings or family members being mentioned. There are 4 more such alternative scenes added by the patch, besides the start part.
In case you continue from the middle of a scene where siblings or family members are talking with each other, the scene will play until the end the way it was unpatched. You will be able to see the effects of the patch after you reach the next such scene.

So the best way to make sure you get to play the incest version is to start the game from the beginning.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes