Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I see your pair and raise you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, i'm not saying you're trying to cheat, yet assess/hotness related, it seems you've misplaced tags/bets, a bit:unsure:
the first/older one is a straight flush with ace high, while the second/your hand is a simple pair:WeSmart::BootyTime:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
well, i'm not saying you're trying to cheat, yet assess/hotness related, it seems you've misplaced tags/bets, a bit:unsure:
the first/older one is a straight flush with ace high, while the second/your hand is a simple pair:WeSmart::BootyTime:
I respect your opinion, even though it's completely wrong. :ROFLMAO:

That red-haired hottie of a sister is the only girl that really gets my attention.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I knew this game was good when in the first few minutes I could point a gun at some random lady, just fucking crazy, the entire scenario is pretty fucking bizarre and yet its pretty justified for what she did. I don't think I will ever do a playthrough and not attempt to shoot her.

Apr 9, 2019
Okay, so this is the first time I've done something like this, but the sheer quality of the animation forced me into action. I've taken it upon myself to produce a patch where I've corrected 99.99% of the english mistakes - I don't feel confident saying 100%, I'm only human after all. I've also extended a few scenes by a couple of frames and changed/added more detail to some, not all, of the lines. Anything I've changed, scenes and/or lines, I did so with the hope that it will have greater impact.

This took a surprisingly large amount of time and I now have a much greater appreciation for modders. So, I'm going to say - arbitrary number - if at least five people enjoy my patch, it will have been worth it.

P.S. This patch contains incest, obviously... :D

P.S.S. I'm new. I hope this is the correct way to go about this...

*Edit: This patch is for the current Ch.2 release as of 10/23/20. If it is popular I may correct future releases as well.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Okay, so this is the first time I've done something like this, but the sheer quality of the animation forced me into action. I've taken it upon myself to produce a patch where I've corrected 99.99% of the english mistakes - I don't feel confident saying 100%, I'm only human after all. I've also extended a few scenes by a couple of frames and changed/added more detail to some, not all, of the lines. Anything I've changed, scenes and/or lines, I did so with the hope that it will have greater impact.

This took a surprisingly large amount of time and I now have a much greater appreciation for modders. So, I'm going to say - arbitrary number - if at least five people enjoy my patch, it will have been worth it.

P.S. This patch contains incest, obviously... :D

P.S.S. I'm new. I hope this is the correct way to go about this...
Grammar...good..anything else..leave the devs vision alone.

Apr 9, 2019
Grammar...good..anything else..leave the devs vision alone.
Trust me, if you play the original release and then you play with my patch, you'll notice that I didn't alter the 'vision,' just helped it in minor ways. In fact, it's entirely possible that you won't even notice the changes I made, beyond the english, unless of course you have an amazing memory and an eye for detail.

Reactions: Game Bond

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Haven't used the patch yet, but there are many grammar, and spelling mistakes in a lot of areas so it is appreciated.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Holy crap i'm so excited, i remained without good games to play so i will enjoy replay this jewel once the update is out.

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi
Apr 9, 2019
Same. I forgot the plot already but I liked the game so much that a replay isnt a big deal .
I was really surprised by how much I ended up enjoying this game, because at first the MC really turned me off with his whole emo-edgelord thing, but once the story got going everything sort of made sence. I really started to grow attached to finding out what the hell happened!

I also really enjoyed 'Where It All Began,' and have been thinking of creating a corrected english patch for that one as well, but it's significantly longer than 'Summer's Gone' and I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for that time commitment yet.

This game developer really knows how to create an engaging, plot driven story that's not just about the random sex scenes. It's quite refreshing. Plus, the animated scenes are out of this world, as far as VNs go anyway.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes