Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
May I know what this walkthru mod does? as i am not getting any green indictors during choices like the other walkthru mods shud be.

You should be very careful with using these "Good choice" mods in my games.
Choices that seem "good" can turn pretty bad on your later on.

Even with a simple choice like "Compliment her" - "Say something nice".

If you have complimented a specific girl prior to this and Girl A tells Girl H about the compliment.. and both got a compliment from you, those green choices nullify themselves and or bring consequences.

It's the same with flirting.

Just keep the fact that girls/boys talk with each other in mind.

necrothef

Mar 4, 2020

If you have complimented a specific girl prior to this and Girl A tells Girl H about the compliment.. and both got a compliment from you, those green choices nullify themselves and or bring consequences.

Sometimes being nice or too nice to a girl makes you look weak/needy and makes she lose interest in you. Does this apply to your games? Or if you want to get a girl you need/should go full gentleman/pussy?

Reactions: Clumsy Wumsy

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

hows the development going??

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hello,

This is going to be the last Dev Log before the actual release.

I am going to show off some new previews, the new main menu, and say a few words about the current GPU situation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the last dev log before the release. I will probably make a small post as soon as the update does go into Testing/Polishing.

- Ocean
:)
Everytime I see comments like "People don't like Bella"
crazy people everywhere.jpg

I think she may be my favorite! I absolutely love her personality and damn she is beautiful.

New Summer is looking amazing too. And the two ladies in the last one are so pretty too. Love the scar! gives her a lot of personality.

Last edited:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Everytime I see comments like "People don't like Bella"
View attachment 895112

I think she may be my favorite! I absolutely love her personality and damn she is beautiful.

New Summer is looking amazing too. And the two ladies in the last one are so pretty too. Love the scar! gives her a lot of personality.
My opinion on Bella is that her chemistry with the MC is the best in the story. They are both very similar in their core, but still have enough differencies to make the relationship spicy and both also deal with loss differently. They both probably see in each other someone who can understand them.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i think all girls in the game are interesting in their own way but i have to say i'll have a really hard time not to go for Bella everytime because she's the hottest and most interesting to me

normally i do multiple playthroughs for games i really like and try out all the choices, but right now i'm stuck on be a nice guy and go for Bella and be a dick and go for Bella lol

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I thought I had played this and remembered liking it and decided to run through it again. Turns out I had only got a small way in. Not much further than I was before but have two quick observations.

1) As someone who has battled depression all my life and had anger and violence issues in my teens, I can relate to and feel what is happening here and it is very well done so far. Even years later it can be cathartic watching someone work through some of the same things.

2) I actually had my head down on the desk laughing at the Sport Coach and his non-pc descriptions of the students and their reactions. Soooooo not expecting that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
All the girls look hot and most of them are interesting, it's a shame Ocean has to work in two projects at the same time without any help because a project with so many girls/routes needs all the attention already. It would be different if this was a Harem game, but Romance games need more work for every girl.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Bella = Hot

That's enough reason to like her (y)
She being hotter than the sun definitely helps, but I think her personality is also one of the reasons she is so hot, not just looks.

HUH? Did someone mention Bella?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
X marks the spot.

Joke aside I love her expressions. This one here is one of my favorites. Doubt mixed with a little of anger and cautiousness, while being totally exposed.... I can't imagine anyone not being drawn to her looking like that. Ocean nailed it perfectly to make her as irresistible as possible.
1605122823627.png

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I just feel like going the Bella path is about these two feeding their own fires, and not in a good way. Tho I'd love to see a "healing path" for them.

I'm just having a hard time going for that road. Because Nami. It's definitively gonna be my main path.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
I just feel like going the Bella path is about these two feeding their own fires, and not in a good way. Tho I'd love to see a "healing path" for them.

I'm just having a hard time going for that road. Because Nami. It's definitively gonna be my main path.
there are dark points and light points in the game, so i think there will be at least two routes with Bella, one with Mc and Bella continuing their self-destruction and one with two broken minds helping healing each other. At least that's what i think.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

I love redheads but telling Nojiko that I went out at night to hang out with Bella was not cool

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I love redheads but telling Nojiko that I went out at night to hang out with Bella was not cool
Probably some jealousy there. And some missplaced feelings of wanting to protect you I guess. Nami is just as awkward and unsure of how to deal with her feelings as the MC is I think.
Plus if you decide to stay that night they have a very sweet moment together.

qwertz!

Oct 14, 2019
She being hotter than the sun definitely helps, but I think her personality is also one of the reasons she is so hot, not just looks.

X marks the spot.

Joke aside I love her expressions. This one here is one of my favorites. Doubt mixed with a little of anger and cautiousness, while being totally exposed, like a tigress caught in the wild.... I can't imagine anyone not being drawn to her looking like that. Ocean nailed it perfectly to make her as irresistible as possible.
View attachment 895368
And Ocean is like: "What, people do actually love her? I must be dreaming"

For the people that don't like her. It's a story game and you have to stay through it. Also, give her a chance.
Joking aside, I just looove her personality. She's not mean because she wants it, it's because she's badly hurt and broken. I won't lie, when I saw her for the first time and how she treated Nami I wanted to kill her. But that feeling changed the more and more while I was replaying the game. I started to understand her, her feelings and her anger. Now I want her to heal and smile more than anything, and I won't hesitate to hurt anyone else to achieve that. I'll do anything just to see her smile. ♤♡♧

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Guys, as a suggestion (after the release v. 0.3 :coffee:): it would be interesting to vote for the best girl in the game.
I think it will be interesting to see if anyone can beat Bella, don't underestimate Mila - she's pretty hot!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes