tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
i would say "this year", yet if he manages to release it this month, even better.
with Being a dik out, everyone will have something to do for sometime. Also another good game Pale Carnations is supposed to come next week. Hopefully by the time we finish all that, this masterpiece will be here!!

Reactions: necrothef

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
So far, so good. I really enjoyed the game.

But, last update was on january? Boy, that's a long wait for more content.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I'm still waiting for the new episode.
Replayed it again today. Same bro can't wait either. Also pretty interesting to see if you don't go to Bella's house for vengeance you get introduced to Bella's aunt the nurse in the school. While if you do go to bella to take revenge you don't get to meet the nurse. Very intriguing. Let's see if we get introduced to her later by going the 2nd route in future.
Also that last song that played during Victoria sequence was chilling!

Last edited:

Djarmy

Dec 26, 2019
Replayed it again today. Same bro can't wait either. Also pretty interesting to see if you don't go to Bella's house for vengeance you get introduced to Bella's aunt the nurse in the school. While if you do go to bella to take revenge you don't get to meet the nurse. Very intriguing. Let's see if we get introduced to her later by going the 2nd route in future.
Also that last song that played during Victoria sequence was chilling!
bella is an interesting character, i'm sure we will be surprised when we find out her story

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
The last dev log was on October 31, 2 weeks have passed, the episode must be almost finished or is already in beta testing.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes