Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Chapter 3 is the only thing which can save 2020 tbh
Please be careful with this.

SG is still just about to leave the introduction (Chapter 1 - 3) and if a hype builds up, I am afraid it will leave many people disappointed.

I think it is best to handle the game like any other early game and with the mindset of "Let's see where it goes."

The last dev log was on October 31, 2 weeks have passed, the episode must be almost finished or is already in beta testing.
The thing about me is that the update grows during development.

When I just started with Chapter 3, it was 3950 lines long and I predicted 1000-1100 still renders.

It is scratching the 6000 line mark at the moment and I am 1500+ still renders in.
I tend to add a lot of stuff or rewrite things during the actual active development process.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

SG is still just about to leave the introduction (Chapter 1 - 3) and if a hype builds up, I am afraid it will leave many people disappointed.

I think it is best to handle the game like any other early game and with the mindset of "Let's see where it goes."

When I just started with Chapter 3, it was 3950 lines long and I predicted 1000-1100 still renders.

It is scratching the 6000 line mark at the moment and I am 1500+ still renders in.
I tend to add a lot of stuff or rewrite things during the actual active development process.
It looks promising I can't wait to play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andre Young

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018

It will still be out this month right?

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
i know Ocean just said not to get too hyped, but i am, and i've been hyped since i reached the end of the current version the first time.

If chapter 3 even comes close to the quality of the first 2 chapters that hype would be justified. Also around 6000 renders? heeeell yes. i don't care it's still in the introduction stage, the story is and will be straight up amazing. no lewd content yet doesn't bother me one bit

Zero919

May 2, 2017
i know Ocean just said not to get too hyped, but i am, and i've been hyped since i reached the end of the current version the first time.

If chapter 3 even comes close to the quality of the first 2 chapters that hype would be justified. Also around 6000 renders? heeeell yes. i don't care it's still in the introduction stage, the story is and will be straight up amazing. no lewd content yet doesn't bother me one bit
;)

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Zero919

May 2, 2017
i read that as planned vs to-do but if so my hype is closing in on over 9000 (get it? i'll show myself out)
if I understand correctly, there will be 1500 + renders for this update, not 6000+ renders.
if there were 6000 it would be just crazy in the good sense of the word :)

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
if I understand correctly, there will be 1500 + renders for this update, not 6000+ renders.
if there were 6000 it would be just crazy in the good sense of the word :)
ah right, i should sleep more, thanks man

guess i got spoiled by the last update of BaDik haha

still can't wait for the update

Reactions: Zero919

Anonymous Fake

Jun 30, 2018

I like that you're being humble... but the hype for the next update is well deserved, you're making one hell of an amazing game, man

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
A whole year of development, and only 1500 renders, and 6000 lines? If this isn't the highest quality update i've ever seen, i'll be dissapointed. Such a good potential for a great game. Shame it'll take 27 years before it actually gets anywhere
5-6 months of development.

I did release WiAB in June which also had 1100 still renders and 5000+ renders in animations.
And SG Ch3 will have around 1700 still and 6000 renders in animatoins.

Time you spent working on a game doesn't always result in playable content.
At least not if you are a solo developer and spend a huge portion of your time with self-improvement.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Damn.I tried this WiAB and I did not like it.This is nonsense. Imposible do 2 game at the same time in solo. Make a team or...drop WIAB (I like this option more.)
I personally did not enjoy WiAB either. However, you can't just ask a developer to drop a game when this game has a such a huge fan base. Furthermore, it is the developer's choice about whether they drop it or not. Finally, forming a team is not easy at all it depends on the developer's occupation, patreon pledges, etc.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Damn.I tried this WiAB and I did not like it.This is nonsense. Imposible do 2 game at the same time in solo. Make a team or...drop WIAB (I like this option more.)
You can't just tell a Dev to abandon a project or more specifically abandon a fanbase just because you don't like it. Besides he is very passionate about making both the games. Even though I prefer SG both games are spectacular with great story, great characters and godly renders.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes