mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont understand why every game dev thinks renders are so important,in videogames we see so much devs that try too push 4k good looking videogame over fps and 4k over good writing and game mechanics and diff routs I would prefer less quality in redners but more quality in diff path and good writing, diff kinks and too influance how my cheracter acts more nerdy beta or more alpha or more like a nomral person and so on or are you guys more looking on the render quality?

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i think people are reserved to support SG game because Ocean is developing two games at the same time. don't get me wrong Ocean's renders in SG are amazing but i don't think people want to subscribe to SG and pay for 10months and during this time Ocean develops another game. even tough it's the same developer.. you pay for 10 months and during this time another game gets an update. i'm not a patron and my opinion deosn't matter but i think that's the case with the low number of supporters..

i can't wait for chapter 3, the hype is real!! the only thing that drags me back to earth is that this game will have 33 chapters and that means the game will be completed in 6-7 years..

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For the love of God....there have been reasons for the delays.

Now those are sorted out (mostly) and both being developed at the same time things should start move along better going forward.

Reactions: Katie4Ever

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Oceanlab - Don't let the complainers get you down. I can't imagine the difficulty of trying to maintain the quality of WIAB in a second game while developing your original game. Honestly, I'd have preferred you to have singularly focused on WIAB but your development of SG is great as well. So what the hell, whatever gives you the most enjoyment. But, please don't let burden of two games cause you to stop. You produce a quality product, and I would really miss your work.

Reactions: anonimo1

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Even though more support is always nice.

I wouldn't say I deserve more support at the moment.

My development process was too flawed. My updates might be on the bigger site but in the past, they lacked quality.

Sure, I am improving on all edges but at the moment this is all theoretical improvement. And it will stay theoretical improvement until Chapter 3 comes out and the individual can decide for themselves if there was an actual improvement.

Currently, we are looking at WiAB, which has very strong flaws in the current story-buildup and bad visuals and is currently getting reworked, and SG, which hasn't even left its egg and also looks and feels rough.

I cannot complain about the amount of support and I am grateful to the people who put their trust in me.

After Ch3 and with the 3090s we're looking at much better release cycles, especially because I did cut the update size in half and both games get developed at the same time and no game has to wait for the other anymore.

But these are just words. I'd rather give some proof after the Chapter 3 release.
Looking forward to play it, as i said before this game has a lot of potential, Ocean take the time you need, the wait will have been worth it.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Even though more support is always nice.

I wouldn't say I deserve more support at the moment.

My development process was too flawed. My updates might be on the bigger site but in the past, they lacked quality.

Sure, I am improving on all edges but at the moment this is all theoretical improvement. And it will stay theoretical improvement until Chapter 3 comes out and the individual can decide for themselves if there was an actual improvement.

Currently, we are looking at WiAB, which has very strong flaws in the current story-buildup and bad visuals and is currently getting reworked, and SG, which hasn't even left its egg and also looks and feels rough.

I cannot complain about the amount of support and I am grateful to the people who put their trust in me.

After Ch3 and with the 3090s we're looking at much better release cycles, especially because I did cut the update size in half and both games get developed at the same time and no game has to wait for the other anymore.

But these are just words. I'd rather give some proof after the Chapter 3 release.
Sorry for the importunity, but may I say few words :geek:

Summer's gone - great game! To be honest, I'm not sure that the quality of the renders, plot and heroines can really be improved even more than now. This game is really great and deserves an 11/10.

As for the second game WIAB, it seems to me that the plot itself is quite interesting, but the moment when the hero goes to jail for attempted rape looks a little silly and staged (somewhat reminiscent of Latin American films). It seems to me that it would be worthwhile to come up with something more original, in the end, any criminologist will immediately prove that there is no corpus delicti. But, let's say, if such a sexual intercourse was real and took place at a drunken party, then everything will be much more confusing and more complicated ...
Otherwise, the female characters of WIAB and, surprisingly, the hero's father (such a pleasant and rare surprise!) are well-written and cause only sympathy, and the choice between the two sisters can put any shining knight into a dead end :love:

Thank you so much for giving us more beauty and pleasant moments!

20meiki92

Donor
Feb 23, 2019
I hope we will get the update around Christmas so that I can enjoy Nojiko and Amber while most people are forced to waste their time with the family ;) and then first reworked WiaB update around Valentines day ( this is all wishful thinking without any kind of knowledge on his newest progress )

Reactions: Jeanettei

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
I hope we will get the update around Christmas so that I can enjoy Nojiko and Amber while most people are forced to waste their time with the family ;) and then first reworked WiaB update around Valentines day ( this is all wishful thinking without any kind of knowledge on his newest progress )
its supposed to come this month

theboi_2100

Jul 17, 2018
tfw u see it was updated last month and chapter 2 but then replay it and find out you played chapter 2 already FeelsBadMan

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes