johndoe19

May 31, 2019
so just asking out of curiosity, but chapter 2 was released around January right? And Chapter 3 is releasing this month or next month from what everybody's saying. That's almost a whole year between content updates, is that how the update cycle is going to be normally going forward? Just to clarify again, not trying to complain or anything like that, just asking.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
so just asking out of curiosity, but chapter 2 was released around January right? And Chapter 3 is releasing this month or next month from what everybody's saying. That's almost a whole year between content updates, is that how the update cycle is going to be normally going forward? Just to clarify again, not trying to complain or anything like that, just asking.
Read the recent dev log.

Reactions: johndoe19

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I just played Where all it began. You seem a good developer. I'm gonna do this game a try
I think I will yoink your profile POG. This game is amazing best dev no yoke, huge potential and kinky and realistic so good but maybe wait for the rework his cheapter 6 has a other quality than the prev cheapters and he gonna rework it so maybe wait than you can experince his full potential.(y)(y)

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
I think I will yoink your profile POG. This game is amazing best dev no yoke, huge potential and kinky and realistic so good but maybe wait for the rework his cheapter 6 has a other quality than the prev cheapters and he gonna rework it so maybe wait than you can experince his full potential.(y)(y)
Looking at the profilepicture i thought you replied to yourself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: espy85
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes