Sep 17, 2020
I think I will yoink your profile POG. This game is amazing best dev no yoke, huge potential and kinky and realistic so good but maybe wait for the rework his cheapter 6 has a other quality than the prev cheapters and he gonna rework it so maybe wait than you can experince his full potential.(y)(y)
LMAO, It's alright. The dev (and the game) has so much potential. Can't wait for the next episodes!

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
It was 95%. Chances are very low for November, almost impossible. Ocean needs to render the end-cinematic, after that comes testing and proofreading. Testing shouldn't take more than a day, as for proofreading, I cannot tell.
It all depends on the content of chapter 3, beta-testing can take a couple of days to a week. Hopefully with this update Ocean begins to get more support, because he deserves it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
y at 10.12 my fav erotic game comes out so hope summer is gone realse november after that I will have no time.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Looks like Bella's mother
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good catch, I thought it was her aunt at first sight. The nurse. But it looks much more in line with the mom as you said.

I just hope the aunt got some love aswell and got some upgrades to her visuals. She is my favorite in that family.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes