Have Fun! ♡
not working
the file is no longer available on mega

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
not working
the file is no longer available on mega
You have four working hosts/links as an alternative, the new update just around the corner, on top of that working mega links for uncompressed version.
And you are complaining about one of five compressed links being down?
You are setting a true mega standard here:FacePalm:

Reactions: bb12308
Jul 23, 2017
I really like the dynamic between MC and Bella. They can both relate to a tragedy that has changed them, and all though she has become jaded and quite frankly a cunt, I can't wait/hope that when she realises MC is suffering from a similar trauma, and they bond over it, I hope she keeps her witty jaded bitchiness.

Not overly fond of dev/authors having characters completely change their personality based on trivial shit like if you be nice to someone who is being a cunt, they all of a sudden are an angel.

I was initially one of the people moaning about Ocean's decision to take over this game along with developing WIAB (I know it was his to begin with), and about his decision to remake WIAB, but I have to say that the quality of both art and writing in this game is worth the wait. Really looking forward to the next release.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Haven't tried this yet but some of the renders look very well done. Since update seems to be so close, I guess I'll wait for ti before checking it out.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes