qwertz!

Oct 14, 2019
Maybe she is Bella sister. They think she is death, but we never heard how she died. Perhaps she and Summer are both alive.
I doubt it. Ocean referred to her as a new "classmate". She might be just a side character, or she might have a significant role. I don't think she has any ties with Bella.

And for the last preview, I am going to show something that I normally didn't want to spoil.
I will preview two more new classmates.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I can't wait to play chapter 3, all day pressing f5, if there is a news about the release date and still nothing, i'm already going crazy.
i feel you pain, my only advice would be - take two weeks off thread, and when you are back, there should be either the release news, or the release itself....otherwise, your f5 is in serious danger, and not to mention that poor finger/arm:BootyTime:

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
What's up with all the different Patreons? Oceanlab (in Where It All Began), Regium (in this thread's Patreon link), SummersGone (where that Patreon link redirects). All the same dev? Or is someone cheating?

• Angry
Reactions: hellomate1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What's up with all the different Patreons? Oceanlab (in Where It All Began), Regium (in this thread's Patreon link), SummersGone (where that Patreon link redirects). All the same dev? Or is someone cheating?
No one is cheating. Regium was dev of this game (with Ocean's help).
After he decided to quit, Ocean took this game, so now he has two games simultaneously developing, and two patreon accounts for each of it.

qwertz!

Oct 14, 2019
After he decided to quit, Ocean took this game, so now he has two games simultaneously developing, and two patreon accounts for each of it.
It's also important to mention that Summer's Gone story is written by Ocean, it's his idea (story, characters etc. Regium was just helping). Basically, Ocean's game which he gave to his friend so he can have his "own" game.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
This could be clearer from the F95 thread... It's not good if only a few people know that. At least fix the Patreon link that redirects from Regium to SummersGone.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Why not just change the owner of the post to oceanlab? Admins of the site should have the power to do so right?

Reactions: Malkovichi

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
Edit 11/01/2020: Updated the In-game Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
May I know what this walkthru mod does? as i am not getting any green indictors during choices like the other walkthru mods shud be.

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Do we have an idea about next update? I finished the game and realised that the game hasn't been updated from a long time.
Is it abandoned or the dev is working on "where it all began"

Reactions: Malkovichi

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Do we have an idea about next update? I finished the game and realised that the game hasn't been updated from a long time.
Is it abandoned or the dev is working on "where it all began"
It isn't abandoned. The hold up was the dev wanted to rework things in Where It All Began and Summer's Gone to be up to a higher standard of quality. He didn't originally make Summer's Gone he just wrote it and let a friend do the main development, but took over and is now doing both games on his own. The current course is the dev is remaking the early parts of Where It All Began and is working on the next updates for Summer's Gone while remaking a few things and the update plan is to alternate between each game for updates. Summer's Gone is the next planned to be updated and by the last update post seems he is shooting to release by the end of this month.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
May I know what this walkthru mod does? as i am not getting any green indictors during choices like the other walkthru mods shud be.
It should highlight the best choice, unless you are using the incest patch which might have caused the issue of not showing.

Blake45666

Aug 31, 2020
Any release news ??
two posts above yours

It isn't abandoned. The hold up was the dev wanted to rework things in Where It All Began and Summer's Gone to be up to a higher standard of quality. He didn't originally make Summer's Gone he just wrote it and let a friend do the main development, but took over and is now doing both games on his own. The current course is the dev is remaking the early parts of Where It All Began and is working on the next updates for Summer's Gone while remaking a few things and the update plan is to alternate between each game for updates. Summer's Gone is the next planned to be updated and by the last update post seems he is shooting to release by the end of this month.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes