Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Personally, I am simply disappointed at the eternal wait for an update. Liked this VN from the beginning. Many people think it's easy but 2 VN's is just too much for most dev's. Now also the rumor of a Rework. It happens too often that dev's drop their games completely and start a new project, or just a rework again . This is one of the reasons why I wait longer to see if a dev is worth supporting or not.
Just have patience. Rework doesn't happens twice and I am sure update times will get smaller after this.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Nothing is really getting reworked here except for the intro scene which I have already reworked completely.

The only thing that is getting replaced is the renders in Chapter 1. Those aren't mine.

But I won't waste an entire update on a visual rework. The new visuals for Chapter 1 are going to be released together with Chapter 4.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Nothing is really getting reworked here except for the intro scene which I have already reworked completely.

The only thing that is getting replaced is the renders in Chapter 1. Those aren't mine.

But I won't waste an entire update on a visual rework. The new visuals for Chapter 1 are going to be released together with Chapter 4.
How many chapters total do you plan for this story?

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Damn, I guess everyone developed some kind of PTSD from the word "rework". :ROFLMAO:

I admit I would be upset same as the next fan of a game when I heard of anything that might delay an update. But the only rework I wrote about was a new model and some chapter 1 stuff. It's Nothing compared to WIAB. You have to remember, most renders of ch1 was made by Regium, his old partner. Knowing Ocean, he wouldn't be content with it and would put his own superior renders in future. Better to do it earlier than later.

I guess I walked into the fire while holding oil.. Everyone is hungry to a little even crumb of information about the update, they got sad it was about CH1 and not CH3..

I'm grown to accept that these two games will take some long time to be developed. So I'm happy just sticking around in game's discord server, theorizing, talking about the games and about the universe he created.

P.S: I was just theorizing and that's how I learned about most of this stuff on his discord. Server is very active and Ocean responds frequently there. And most channels are available to non-patreons aswell. Join in.

Reactions: hellomate1

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Edit 11/01/2020: Updated the In-game Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
I have extracted the rpy files and have overwrite,

how do i know the mod is working ? so far there is no indication on the choices to be made.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I have extracted the rpy files and have overwrite,

how do i know the mod is working ? so far there is no indication on the choices to be made.
Best choice should be highlighted in green. In some cases there aren't any in green as they don't affect the game except in dialogue text only, which you should choose based on your personal preference. Check the screenshots below:

If the mod ain't working, my only assumption that you are maybe using the incest mod ? if so, then sadly my mod won't work along side it.

• Haha
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Best choice should be highlighted in green. In some cases there aren't any in green as they don't affect the game except in dialogue text only, which you should choose based on your personal preference. Check the screenshots below:

If the mod ain't working, my only assumption that you are maybe using the incest mod ? if so, then sadly my mod won't work along side it.
ahhhhhh no wonder.. im using the incest mod.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This game is very good. Cant wait for all these updates to come out for this game and the other game Where It All Began. Might be a while with the remaking of the game and Chapter 3 its fine. I love these very story rich games. Plot is really good and so are the characters. I love the mom Nojiko and her design. Not sure if I am playing the wrong games but it seems most asian characters end up looking weird lol, are they hard to make or not a lot of good models for them? Idk if there will be mom content or anything with Ayua. Not just them though all the main girls are really good.

Cant wait to see what the deal is with Summer and where the story goes.

Will we see more of Sonya? Any fan theories about the story so far? At least about Summer?

EDIT

Forgot to mention I noticed the little easter egg on the white board in the calssroom by the male body. And I agree

Last edited:

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Off of Work for the last week gave so much time that i ran through at least 30 shitty VN's with terrible Renders and Childish Stories....

So i decided to play through some i enjoy.

I hope Ocean knows that He is creating the 2 of the best written and Rendered VN's available To date. and are in my top 5 of all time! Everytime i go through Summer's Gone i notice new details that make it a joy to replay! Well done!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hello,

This post puts the update on 70% finished.
This time a smaller Dev Log because I spent the last weeks only rendering and learning Blender.

In the last 3 weeks I rendered around 2150 renders for animations and yesterday I finished two "smaller" cinematics.
Which puts the render count on around 3200 in total now.
I now have to do one smaller cinematic and the slightly more challenging end cinematic.
And the rest of the stills, which is easy.

The total update will most likely go way over 5000 renders in total and at least 1000 of them are still renders.

And even with two PC's it still takes too long to call it "acceptable".
I am glad that I made the decision to cut the updates in half.

I am already doing 24/7 rendering but I will have to wait till I have a lot more power to go back on these bigger updates again and do them in a fraction of this time.

I am also making some huge improvements in Blender and I might even do future cinematics in Blender which would put every Daz animation to shame. (Ch4 and above).

Of all the renders I rendered since the last post I can only show like 5% because on almost all of them are the new classmates or it displays an "important" event.

One of the 8 new classmates will be previewed here today.
All of them have fleshed out stories that I was preparing before I released the first version of WiAB.
I am glad it's finally time to introduce them.

Let's cut right to the chase.
I will not showcase the other characters but I decided to show a first impression of her.

I cannot say anything about her because this would take away from the journey I am preparing. You will have to experience her yourself and draw your own conclusions.

As I am scrolling through my old renders, you can see that from update to update my style and approach changed and I was never really satisfied.. and to be honest, I will never be satisfied.

But what I like is a cinematic approach. Setting the scene into a certain mood while complementing it with the right music.
Sadly, Daz is very limiting in that regard and I am constantly hitting the "Daz just can't do this" line but I am trying to press out of Daz what I can till I finally swap completely to Blender.

As I already said in the last dev log, Chapter 3 will set a lot of gears in motion and the first small bonds can be created.

I was hesitating if I should show off such a render here but I decided to do it as she is a desired girl and this render here still leaves the mystery intact.

I would love to preview one of the cinematics I finished here because the lyrics there would perfectly sum up Chapter 3.
But, this cinematic shows way too much for a preview.

There will be a Dev Log #6 with some previews but after that, I will release the update.

Thank you for putting your trust in me during these unpredictable times.
Have a good day!

- Ocean
:)

Last edited:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Damn, just when I started to forget about SG and kinda enjoying the usual average games.. Ocean hits us with a beautiful diary. Now I am back to being hardcore theory-crafting guy about SG again :ROFLMAO:

Every update shows how quickly Ocean develops his skills, I know almost nothing about development sides of things but I can say that I am a proud Blender supporter after seeing all the potential. The future of the game looks so bright.

Honestly, I was fascinated with the 2nd preview because of the artistic take of the render with the usual superb quality until I saw the last one. Holy smokes that Nami&MC preview looks insane, out of this world!

The hype is back in the menu boys. Amazing diary.

Reactions: hrvoje89
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes