Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Interesting.. I always thought the hands were indicating that she was the one who found her sister and she is remembering that awful experience.. You might be onto something.

But I think if she was the one who caused her sister's demise, she would be more self-loathing and pessimistic like MC. Her having such a strong hate and anger towards to the world, and towards men especially, gives me the vibes of the actual culprit still not caught and she seeks retrubition for her sister.

Why would she be such a bitch to everyone but not herself, if she was the one who caused her sister's death? :unsure:
The hatred of men may be due to the abandonment of her father.

Other theory:

The father maybe abused Bella´s little sister, she found out and never said anything.
Bella's little sister committed suicide and her father abandoned them and she feels guilty for her sister's death.

Last edited:

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
In most threads people are pissed, talking shit when a dev takes so long on a chapter, what's going on?
With a release in October one chapter have taken 10 months?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In most threads people are pissed, talking shit when a dev takes so long on a chapter, what's going on?
This is not the only game dev works on, so it takes a little longer.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Keep in mind that Ocean has two games in development at the same time, and thanks to a person who supports him on patreon, and thank him or her for uploading the game here. Other people who can't support it on patreon, they have the opportunity to play it. He can take the time he need, with the quality that Ocean demonstrated in both games, it's worth the wait.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
the problem is most people dont even have the right too be pissed because this is a pirate site or am I wrong? :unsure:
'Right to be pissed', ha, right after 'right not to be offended', amirite?

Snail-paced updates though, yeah. Quality game otherwise. Probably gotta revisit this sometime around 2023, see if half complete.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
So some new stuff I learned recently when I asked about the game to Ocean, I think people would like to know aswell.

First of all, Summer is getting a rework. The model was made by old developer and it doesn't fit Ocean's standards. She has her patreon-only previews already from past dev diary I think. I wasn't aware but I guess this was mostly known.

Then the intro dream sequence is going to be revamped. In Ocean's words, "forget that intro." Like usual, he wants to remake it in his standards. Also, he aims to enhance the ch1 by adding visual upgrades and a intro cinematic to it. Rather than going on with the old version, he wants to bring the quality upwards like he always does.

This is brilliant news for me because the one of the only aspects of the game I didn't like, was the Summer's model and the intro to the game. The model was ugly and I couldn't understand the importance of the whole dream sequence in the woods and the cabin. About the dream, Ocean said, "Regium didn't do it exactly as I wanted back then." He said we will get more clues about Summer in ch3.

Another thing I was suprised about was that he is going to scrap the whole Dark & Light choices point system from the game. He said "It is too superficial." He will use variables instead for the choices.

I was honestly sad to hear that at first since I loved my Dark MC playthrough and it was refreshing to have that kind of MC if you wished to have. Thankfully point system getting scrapped does not mean choices will change. Ocean said,
"You can still go dark, it is just more precise and complex now."

Variables are like event triggers and every choice would give its own variable instead of a simple dark or light point. So in overall, the system will be better than just RP points. I got convinced after that statement, I'm happy that my dark playthrough is still alive :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So some new stuff I learned recently when I asked about the game to Ocean, I think people would like to know aswell.

First of all, Summer is getting a rework. The model was made by old developer and it doesn't fit Ocean's standards. She has her patreon-only previews already from past dev diary I think. I wasn't aware but I guess this was mostly known.

Then the intro dream sequence is going to be revamped. In Ocean's words, "forget that intro." Like usual, he wants to remake it in his standards. Also, he aims to enhance the ch1 by adding visual upgrades and a intro cinematic to it. Rather than going on with the old version, he wants to bring the quality upwards like he always does.

This is brilliant news for me because the one of the only aspects of the game I didn't like, was the Summer's model and the intro to the game. The model was ugly and I couldn't understand the importance of the whole dream sequence in the woods and the cabin. About the dream, Ocean said, "Regium didn't do it exactly as I wanted back then." He said we will get more clues about Summer in ch3.

Another thing I was suprised about was that he is going to scrap the whole Dark & Light choices point system from the game. He said "It is too superficial." He will use variables instead for the choices.

I was honestly sad to hear that at first since I loved my Dark MC playthrough and it was refreshing to have that kind of MC if you wished to have. Thankfully point system getting scrapped does not mean choices will change. Ocean said,
"You can still go dark, it is just more precise and complex now."

Variables are like event triggers and every choice would give its own variable instead of a simple dark or light point. So in overall, the system will be better than just RP points. I got convinced after that statement, I'm happy that my dark playthrough is still alive :ROFLMAO:
So basically just like with WiaB we may as well just forget it and wait a while then until he finally gets everything 'to his standard' and then just start playing it again.

Have to say, he can do what he likes and I'm not a patroen of his yet, but he is going down a dodgy road. Barely into this story really, if he wasn't happy he should have reworked it all before even starting/releasing it. So WiaB is pretty much on hold, as before we get any new content he redoing the entire first 5 chapters...and now this is the same...

Hmmm....

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes