Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Summer's Gone And Where It all Began are in my top 5 for deep impactful, emotional storytelling and An art style that adds even more emotion and draws you into the story even deeper. Ocean is doing a fantastic job with both stories..looking forward to every update!!
Both games are awesome.
Renders, transitions and art are beautiful

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
What happened to Bella's sister, maybe she is dead ?
Someone got other theory ?
My theory is that after the continuous harassment since her youth, she ended her own life. That's why their mother became a psychiatrist. Also goes along the lines of why Bella is still traumatized when someone asks about her and why she hates almost every male. She has big mental scars, her mother couldn't help her even with her profession and knowledge about the subject. I wouldn't think her case would be this serious if her sister was still alive.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
My theory is that after the continuous harassment since her youth, she ended her own life. That's why their mother became a psychiatrist. Also goes along the lines of why Bella is still traumatized when someone asks about her and why she hates almost every male. She has big mental scars, her mother couldn't help her even with her profession and knowledge about the subject. I wouldn't think her case would be this serious if her sister was still alive.

that's really a good theory (y)

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Very good theory, similar to what happened to Katie but fortunately for Bella's sister she can't stand it and as you say she committed suicide. All I need is to know who the college nurse is. It could be that she is Amber's sister or it could also be another sister of Bella who, knowing what happened to her little sister, left home just like the MC did on WIAB.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Very good theory, similar to what happened to Katie but fortunately for Bella's sister she can't stand it and as you say she committed suicide. All I need is to know who the college nurse is. It could be that she is Amber's sister or it could also be another sister of Bella who, knowing what happened to her little sister, left home just like the MC did on WIAB.
I'm sure she is related to them. My guess is she is the younger sister of Amber. Looked little old for Bella's sister and we would see her in their home or at least a mention of her by her mom.

She also cares for Bella and if MC chose to say Bella didn't hurt him on purpose, she says she is glad and smiles. Felt like a caring Aunt to me.
Screenshot (52).png Screenshot (53).png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm sure she is related to them. My guess is she is the younger sister of Amber. Looked little old for Bella's sister and we would see her in their home or at least a mention of her by her mom.

She also cares for Bella and if MC chose to say Bella didn't hurt him on purpose, she says she is glad and smiles. Felt like a caring Aunt to me.
View attachment 760708 View attachment 760709
Seriously, what a great job Ocean did with the female characters in both games.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 760708 View attachment 760709
SummersGoneChapter2_2020_08_05_19_10_40_067.jpg
Its Bella´s aunt

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Seriously, what a great job Ocean did with the female characters in both games.
It is insane the quality of the girls, both newly revamped visual wise and their written personalities. I almost cannot choose a favorite in both games because of how good each of them in their own particular ways. One of the reasons his works are just on another level.

This scene broke my heart. Poor Victoria hopefully she can walk again in the future.
Same.. Especially when you consider her personality. Like all this time she smiles and acts positively. To the point that MC actually got disturbed because of her constant smiley face. Then you see how it was an act and she is hiding her emotions like most of the people in the world..

When she breaks down after she is faced with the actual gravity of her disability. All bottled up emotions pops up instantly.

It's one of the rare moments you can appreciate art like this, well written plot backed up by amazing quality renders and you get this piece of gem.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
It's one of the rare moments you can appreciate art like this, well written plot backed up by amazing quality renders and you get this piece of gem.
There are few visual novels that make you feel this way, worry about some of their characters and make you feel sad.
Ocean did it with both games with Katie in WIAB and Victoria in SG.
Others VN for example Acting Lessons.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
SummersGoneChapter2_2020_08_06_21_25_11_151.jpg
SummersGoneChapter2_2020_08_06_21_20_27_316.jpg

The way Bella stares at her hands after almost hanging the MC. Bella may have accidentally killed her own sister, hanged her, or pushed her and she hit her head on the floor or some piece of furniture causing serious damage.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 762299
View attachment 762296

The way Bella stares at her hands after almost hanging the MC. Bella may have accidentally killed her own sister, hanged her, or pushed her and she hit her head on the floor or some piece of furniture causing serious damage.
Exactly my thoughts. I think Bella accidentally killed her and thus why she has so many issues.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
View attachment 762299
View attachment 762296

Interesting.. I always thought the hands were indicating that she was the one who found her sister and she is remembering that awful experience.. You might be onto something.

But I think if she was the one who caused her sister's demise, she would be more self-loathing and pessimistic like MC. Her having such a strong hate and anger towards to the world, and towards men especially, gives me the vibes of the actual culprit still not caught and she seeks retrubition for her sister.

Why would she be such a bitch to everyone but not herself, if she was the one who caused her sister's death? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes