DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
wait, i cant find him now... banned?
Banned for three messages? Are we on twitter now?

I deleted my comments myself because yes I was a bit of an asshole, but English was not my native language I rather go to the essentials when I post messages and this does not is not always easy nuanced his comments when using Google.

I shouldn't have answered at two in the morning, I wasn't really in the right mood, that and the fact that I didn't quite understand your message.
I must have been a little frustrated after arguing with with some morons on YouTube.

On the other hand by what right do you question my education for three stupid messages? It happens to everyone to be a little more irritable from time to time ...

All that to say sorry and thank you for your answer.

Reactions: LOL32

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ok I tried the game again but this time with futa/trans on. So far I havent meet anyone yet. there are 4 possible maybe 5. Nia, Robin, Ayua, Scarface (Sasha as everyone said her name, for some reason it didnt show her name in my game) and Trey. My bet is on Trey.
We called her Sasha because someone found it in the game code and then I got Ocean to confirm it with a little tactic xddd My guess is that the trans is the girl named Rambo (the girl in the trophy room) or Scarface. I don't see it about Nia or Ayua, people think it's Nia because we don't see her pussy and she shows it to Nami. Well guys we haven't seen anybody's pussy yet, so that's a way to avoid showing it yet.

Reactions: MD27 and Odin73

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anybody have any theories what these crafty bitches are up to?? Their dialogue I believe was basically the same regardless of who you go to the gym with, so you must be the main target. Then a little earlier you start to mention Sasha like you've seen her before or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Dude!!! amazing game. I had to write a post to show my appreciation. Although there isn't any sex scenes yet, the story was so good and got me hooked. There were scenes where I cried for fucks sake. I hope Summer somehow turns out to be alive and returns after the MC has moved on. That would make the plot way deeper.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Xyclos

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
firstly i want to make an 'Off topic comment' this site Fucks me over. you spend time writing a review and go to submit but you bump your mouse and and hit the outside and 'POOF' review gone!

• Sad
Reactions: scalvi and Kansier

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
OKAY now about this Fine piece of Art! it is... without a doubt... a .."FUCKING MASTERPIECE" the cinematics in this are awesome (did NOT like them at all in 'WIAB') (i know it was experimental then and being all redone) some of the images in this are quite breath taking. the story and mystery are compelling, the models are mouth watering.... the scenes with sex... cumming...
i do want to address a time issue... in the beginning mc says it has been 5 yrs since summer. at the hospital nami says it's been 3 1/2 yrs. by my calc (memory images) it has been more like 8-10 yrs. they were KIDS, now adults in college.
also, MY issue with NIA, the 'cute cam girl', i don't like the nose and lip piercings, they take away from her facial expressions.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
We called her Sasha because someone found it in the game code and then I got Ocean to confirm it with a little tactic xddd My guess is that the trans is the girl named Rambo (the girl in the trophy room) or Scarface. I don't see it about Nia or Ayua, people think it's Nia because we don't see her pussy and she shows it to Nami. Well guys we haven't seen anybody's pussy yet, so that's a way to avoid showing it yet.
yah , somehow i was thinking it would be Nami...

Riley0451

Feb 9, 2018
I hate to admit it but even without the spicy scenes, the story hooked me this game is very good. Theres a sense of mystery and intrigue, more power to the developer.

sekspeare

Feb 22, 2020
I just finished it. Man, it is really good in every aspects. Story, character drawings, humor. MC's woman part draw scene is really cracked me up. There isn't any X scene yet but no matter. Sometimes slow is good. You can feel the affection between characters. Bella, Nami, Maja, Victoria, it's just awesome.
This game became one of my 5 favs easily.
Good job, mate/sir.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just finished it. Man, it is really good in every aspects. Story, character drawings, humor. MC's woman part draw scene is really cracked me up. There isn't any X scene yet but no matter. Sometimes slow is good. You can feel the affection between characters. Bella, Nami, Maja, Victoria, it's just awesome.
This game became one of my 5 favs easily.
Good job, mate/sir.
when shake..sekspeare says something like that, this game has to be no less than a masterpiece;)

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Count me in the Bella lover camp. I typically don't care for blondes but one moment really sold me on her look. When you go to her car for the first time she does a hair flip and it's just magnificently rendered. I was stunned!

I, like many others, did have the notion that Sonya = Summer but after her interaction with MC with regards to the D&D session it's rather unlikely. She could've gotten plastic surgery to not look familiar to him but there is zero chance he wouldn't recognize her voice even with the stuttering. I also think Sasha (scarface) is more linked with Bella's story than anything concerning Summer as well.

Personally I feel like Summer will appear at some point, once the MC is heavily in love with someone new. Then he'll have the emotional roller coaster of having finally dealt with his trauma combined with the need to finally find out what really happened and then spending time with Summer brings back so many latent feelings that he is really torn over what direction to take.

Naomi (as I call Nami) is so quirky it's hard not to fall for her, and that final scene with her in tears really pulls at your heartstrings! Can't wait to see how this plays out, with her trying to be supportive while enduring a breaking heart.

One thing has me curious, why is Victoria the only one you can rename? Was this a design choice made by Req that Ocean decided to forgo or is there more to it? Perhaps time will tell but it made it feel like she is supposed to be the main interest from the word go.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm now so invested in this game I just spent the night reading all 145 pages of this thread to get caught up and I hope the overwhelmingly positive reception to the game (and new dedicated PC) helps to ease the feeling of being burdened so Ocean can get back to feeling excited upon release instead of relieved. Mini chapters sounds great to me!

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Thank you all for your kind words regarding the update. :)

One thing has me curious, why is Victoria the only one you can rename? Was this a design choice made by Req that Ocean decided to forgo or is there more to it? Perhaps time will tell but it made it feel like she is supposed to be the main interest from the word go.
This is actually something that will be removed with the full release of Chapter 3.

The reason I don't like to give a player the choice to rename the girls is that it makes it impossible for me to customize in-game scenes.
I like placing little hints and/or personalized items like Teddys, etc.

Another reason is that SG is only one game out of five that play in the same universe. (And build upon each other/intersect with each other.
Many characters have appearances in the other games. Even if it is just a billboard, a gravestone or somebody mentions their name.

The ability to name characters would totally destroy the cross-immersion of all the games.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes