Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The only way for MC to be a bigger edgelord would be if he cut himself for attention. Once he beefs up he can be the main character in Hatred 2. Still better than the sleep rape bros tho.

styrany

Dec 25, 2020
I have 2 options I can think of is that MC lost love might be Scarface, AKA Sasha as they claimed it is confirmed. First option is that she involved in bad accident and cant remember anything not everything, repeat, anything not everything. MC not really pay attention to her so will see how the story go on. (...)
That was what my initial gut told me, they definitely resembles but... , but what about lost moles?

Last edited:

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Im new into this world of VN. But man I LOVE this one. Such a good story, a lots of humor inside of lines. Now I know there are no sex scenes, and I was wondering about “incest” patch. What does it actually do if you install it. Do I have to be worried about game saves and does it effect the story in future. Thank you for answers.

• Hey there
Reactions: Bolero

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Description says mysteries about to unfold so I would expect answers at some point. Starting to wonder if Nami was somehow responsible, she was always jealous "still is" and he mentions that they became very close after Summer's "disappearance." Maybe she just didn't relay a message or made something up.. or maybe their two week vacation was actually them moving. I think losing his parents at an early age would mean this didn't have to be a major traumatic experience for him to be so psychologically impacted. Abandonment issues are a bitch!!

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Description says mysteries about to unfold so I would expect answers at some point. Starting to wonder if Nami was somehow responsible, she was always jealous "still is" and he mentions that they became very close after Summer's "disappearance." Maybe she just didn't relay a message or made something up.. or maybe their two week vacation was actually them moving. I think losing his parents at an early age would mean this didn't have to be a major traumatic experience for him to be so psychologically impacted. Abandonment issues are a bitch!!
Man, considering Nami is one of the love interests... if she's responsible for whatever happened to Summer and MC's resulting 3 years of Edgelord Prime... I honestly cannot wait to see what the hell her route is going to be like. Some wild shit better happen to keep MC still chasing and ultimately waifu'ing her.

Good evening, Garak...
Why Doctor, fancy meeting you here.
I see you two are men of exquisite taste.

Reactions: MaviusJones

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
That was what my initial gut told me, they definitely resembles but... , but what about lost moles?
Plastic surgery? MC will spot her on spot without modify the face so with accident or kidnapped, they can do plastic surgery on face either reconstruction or to hide the Identify.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man, considering Nami is one of the love interests... if she's responsible for whatever happened to Summer and MC's resulting 3 years of Edgelord Prime... I honestly cannot wait to see what the hell her route is going to be like. Some wild shit better happen to keep MC still chasing and ultimately waifu'ing her.
One reason I'd lean away from that is it's too similar to how Katie got rid of the mc by telling on them... but that didn't stop us! We just had to mend fences first, I could see a similar situation but the MC and Summer didn't knowingly torture Nami so there's no forgiveness necessary on both sides. She would have to work for it, that's a given!!

I'm just thinking out loud, trying to wait patiently.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
Plastic surgery? MC will spot her on spot without modify the face so with accident or kidnapped, they can do plastic surgery on face either reconstruction or to hide the Identify.
I really hope Sasha isn't Summer. Even accepting any of the physical differences could be explained away through plastic surgery or make-up, I fail to see how any way you could explain Summer's changed identity to Sasha in any way that make sense or isn't completely contrived.

Let's assume that Summer's disappearance was due to her going into witness protection or some such and that's why she's got a new identity. If she's got a new identity, why would she be allowed back to the town/city she grew up, let alone being put into the same college as her former boyfriend and friend? Changing identity and going back to your roots are basically mutually exclusive. I guess you could have scenario where Summer is running from the mafia or something explaining the identity change, but her love for MC is just so darn strong that she risks both her and the people she cares about lives to return and the only reason she's waiting and hasn't already confessed everything already is she's scoping up the situation. But this is so contrived and would bring in some out of place subplot about the mafia or some other group she's running from. The only way I can see it kind of working is if it's more personal, like she's running away from her abusive father, but this too would create a lot of issues and plot contrivances if not plot holes.

On a side note, when I first saw Sasha my immediate assumption was that she was Bella's sister, if only because they superficially resemble each other. But as I understand it that's not possible either.

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
Nami could’ve killed their parents and she’d still be number 1 for me. Give me all the love from that Cheeto head.

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Im new into this world of VN. But man I LOVE this one. Such a good story, a lots of humor inside of lines. Now I know there are no sex scenes, and I was wondering about “incest” patch. What does it actually do if you install it. Do I have to be worried about game saves and does it effect the story in future. Thank you for answers.
It changes your relationship with Nami from roommate to sister, and u can install it in the middle of a playthrough. It will not break anything.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
We're still doing this I see, so here's my list! (that noone could agree with I suppose:p)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Honestly i really hope Summer is dead, or that if she is missing she will continue to do so.
I don't think the game really needs her return for more drama or story, the MC and the most LI's have allready more than enough shit to deal with.
Playing a mentally/emotionally wreck of an MC and him trying to get his life back, just for the source of all the troubles suddenly standing at his doors and saying something like 'hey, sorry i was in witsec, but now i'm back' would really piss me off to no end...

At least from my experience, the sudden return of a LI after a long time is rarely done well, most of the times the explanation for the missing time is implausible, has a lot of large plotholes and has more demerits to the overall story than it was worth bringing the LI back...last game i played which did that was LoF and at least for me it was really a weak solution with tons of plotholes which killed a lot of enthusiasm which i had for the game.

Amnesia can be interesting, but i think i only saw it done well a couple of times, all of them had either a central LI or a very small cast 2-3 LI's, so that there was a large focus on the LI and the whole amnesia theme.
In most cases is really poor done without much focus on the whole theme and relative quickly resolved...it basicialy screams 'well i had no other/plausible idea, so amnesia'.

There's also a third option that combines elements of both and I think would be the most interesting and poetic. Summer returns, but doesn't love MC anymore and doesn't want to be in a relationship with him. Perhaps taken to the extreme, she might find it weird how MC is obsessed with what she sees as a relatively meaningless childhood crush/romance. It could potentially range from Summer still wanting a platonic friendship to outright hositility or disgust. It would then become apparent that the Summer we see in the flashbacks is really just an idealised version of Summer in MC's memory of his idealised relationship. MC will have to deal with the shattering of his fiction and how he conceptualises relationships. Summer isn't dead, but MC's version of Summer is. Reminds me of this quote from the show Boston Legal:

Part of the reason I like this idea is because it basically subverts (in an interesting way!) the whole premise of the story, but also on a meta level, the wider genre of erotic/romantic VNs. The idea of a potential or assumed love interested just rejecting you is basically unheard of in this genre. I don't mean this in the NTR sense either, where we brutally denied (narratively) a relationship with Summer and we have to see her paraded around with other men, but rather that Summer returns, and doesn't play a significant role in MC's life anymore, maybe she leaves for good. Anyway just an interesting idea I had.
This is actually a interesting idea, which i never saw in a VN.
Probably one of the only settings where i would want to see a return of Summer.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I think Nami at the very least knows something about Summer's disappearance, if she didn't outright cause it. The flashbacks shows that she is jealous of Summer and the MC being together, and she is way too protective of him like she feels she owes him something. Don't thing she would go as far as intentionally harming Summer, but maybe she caused an accident or lied about something to cause Summer to leave and never talk to the MC again.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes