cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
lol, blueballs police, you gotta be kidding me. I can fap to a semi-clothed Nami any day of the week. While i totally cant fap to any of those boring-as-real-life fuck-fest games ppl tend to love (and shower with 5-star ratings). Still good move from the dev to slam that warning to prevent the kids from bashing the game for being unfappable to.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So much mystery..

Summer - Don't think she's in the game and if she appears it will be obvious. Could see that situation as nothing more than a catalyst for the story. She never appears but we get closure as to what really happened. I like the idea that it was psychological and he was internalizing her leaving. It's much less dark than where the mind goes when you hear a girl disappeared several years ago.

Bella's sister - I think she died possibly in an accident. It could be possible that Sasha is her sister, but then the flashback she had with her on Amber's shoulders wouldn't make sense. Bella and Sasha haven't acknowledged each other at all. I also remember Bella saying siblings have each other's backs. If it were Sasha then maybe something happened to Bella and she didn't stick up for her.

Her dad - she hopes he's dead. Whoa!

Sasha - Casualty from racing? Fighting an unruly raccoon?

Sasha/Robin - What are they up to? Plotting revenge against Bella for something in the past by going after the MC, or is the MC the actual target?

Nami/Sasha - those earrings. This apparently happened during the first three chapters but we don't have any knowledge of what happened. If we're so close then Nami should share this with us.

Victoria - Will she walk again? I think so, probably only if you promise her and you're on her route.

Coaches - What are they scheming?

Who are Nick's daughters? "I think that's the right name"..

Who's the trans?

Will the MC ever get a boner?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
bruh, you cant just drop a bomb and say one of them is trans and not say who it is
I'm gonna LMFAO if it's Victoria, Maya, or Mila... imagine MC's reaction after seeing that shit. He looking for a sweet, tight muffin and finds a nuclear missile ready for war. I hope she won't turn his ass into a no man's land, poor motherfucker is already a depressed cynic, there's no need to add "penetrating" trauma to the list.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm gonna LMFAO if it's Victoria, Maya, or Mila... imagine MC's reaction after seeing that shit. He looking for a sweet, tight muffin and finds a nuclear missile ready for war. I hope she won't turn his ass into a no man's land, poor motherfucker is already a depressed cynic, there's no need to add "penetrating" trauma to the list.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its a new girl from Chapter 3

Reactions: RustyRug

JudasICarrot

Jun 19, 2019
The story of Summer's Gone is very melodramatic, which clearly isn't going to be to everyone's taste. The story has a very soap opera like feel to it - well, a sexualized soap opera! But to me this is what makes it enjoyable to play, and importantly in a VN, to read. Many VN have a lot of filler text that ends up being a chore to read and I never feel this way for Summer's Gone. The story is very good at developing both dramatic and sexual tension, even if uses cliches to do so. After all, cliches are cliches for a reason!
Reminds of the best parts of Acting Lessons and Being a DIK in that regard. Well executed melodrama with excellent art. You've seen the tropes used before but the characters feel so real that you're sucked in anyway. Or Once Upon a Time in the West.

Reactions: 1337Bob

ReLiKy

May 3, 2018
I hope that when this game gets into the banging, the story won´t get stucked. I feel that´s what happened with Being a DIK. Still like it tho :ROFLMAO:

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
This game is incredibly good. The renders are amazing and the animations are the best I have seen in a VN.:eek: The story is very touching and intriguing. I can't remember the last time I have read such good VN.

But I am confused. Is the dev creating two games at the same time?:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes