Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Disclaimer: my opinion.

MC did pushed it a bit, but it wasn't that big of a deal, honestly. He does have some sociopath tendencies, but you can tell that those girls he pushed are not truly offended by what he did. Their comeback was even acknowledging that what he did, while not precisely correct, was not that bad.

What they did was simply payback, but neither MC was the biggest douche (if you ask me, the way he is using Nami to have a hold on that douchebag that punch him is way, way worse) neither the girls took it that bad.

They even invite him to their meeting if he manages to get out in time.

Even the claim that it was a "simple practice game" seems a bit off. If you think what he did is actually good for Zara and Nadia. Would you have preferred to leave such a big weakness to a game that matter or to point it out in a practice game?

So I don't see why people are making it like it is SUCH A BIG DEAL. Neither MC did something so horrible, neither the girls deserve the death sentence for their little revenge. Just a little payback. All is good the day after.

And Robin. She apologized. It was clear she did not want to do it. Besides, MC is not going to hold it against her. First, he knows himself to not be the nicest person and that his actions have consequences. Second, he does not care if his "reputation is hurt" by what they did, neither would his reputation actually be hurt that much.. just small prank, after his own "pranks".

So, chill out, everybody. The whole basketball arc was very light in terms of content. No BIG drama here.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry but I'm a bit curious as to how people have ended up with the MC and Robin rumors flying around. How does one get to that? In my playthrough, I'm mainly focused on the story around Bella and MC(romantically of course) along with their struggles to fix their mental health. So I'm not sure how players have gotten that interaction as well as the reporter reporting on it. Can someone explain that bit to me please?

I agree with quite a bit of this. But to keep it fair, Zara was already playing dirty and the incident with her top being exposed was entirely on her. The MC is no saint, but using mind games during battle(whether it be sports or anything else) is commonplace. He did not create any new problems. He saw that there was already friction on their team, and he also saw that Zara was quite prideful and confident in her abilities. Him being sexist, while low of him, was to play on Zara's weakness of pride and confidence. He analyzed every weakness of their team and exploited them all. Which again, is quite common in battle(sports or anything else). The entire sequence was mainly meant to show off the MC's quick-thinking and intelligence, as well as his planning and tactical analysis.... maybe his manipulative nature as well.

I'm not defending his actions, but I am saying that what he did was not in any way out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. In that regard, people are too sensitive these days. Nadia and Zara's response was still uncalled for, no matter how you try to spin the situation. Both Nadia and Zara, prior to this, had never experienced anything negative with the MC. Given that MC had not spent as much time with Zara as with Nadia, Nadia still should have known that MC was playing them from the start. I mean, he got her to help Sonya(the Islamic girl that's actually experiencing REAL sexism) to spend some time out of her probably oppressive home with them to play games. If that doesn't speak for his views on sexist behavior, I'm not sure what does. Now Zara doesn't know him that well, but in the few weeks(I'm taking a wild guess here on how long they've been attending college up to now) since college had started, Nadia had enough time to get an idea about him. Especially considering what he did for Sonya. She could have spoken to Zara about it and upped their game plan. That would've been the mature way to handle it.

Again, I'm not defending the MC's actions. I think everyone's at fault here, but he didn't do anything too far out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. Their reaction was definitely something out of the ordinary. Also, I've played Bella's route exclusively, so forgive me if I have gotten anything wrong or misunderstood anything about your post.
screenshot0001.png

yes sis if I remember correctly.the mc didn't mean to rip her shirt it was an accident

and mc never try to grope her ass he was trying to get her off him

and Being a sexist

God it's just trash-talking harmless trash-talking people trash talk all the time boys and girls

I remember playing board games with my female cousins

whenever I would lose they would tell me to suck it bich

are people saying because they are girl's you should not trash talk with them and he should treat them differently than that would really be sexist

it's like when people see me in a wheelchair and they are automatically nice to me because I'm in a wheelchair without getting to know me

and I'm like you know I could be a serial killer

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
What they did was simply payback, but neither MC was the biggest douche (if you ask me, the way he is using Nami to have a hold on that douchebag that punch him is way, way worse) neither the girls took it that bad.
This.

First, he knows himself to not be the nicest person and that his actions have consequences. Second, he does not care if his "reputation is hurt" by what they did, neither would his reputation actually be hurt that much.. just small prank, after his own "pranks".

So, chill out, everybody. The whole game was very light in terms of content. No BIG drama here.
And also this.
Well actually, this on the entire post but those are the two things people should be focusing on.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
(if you ask me, the way he is using Nami to have a hold on that douchebag that punch him is way, way worse)
I still don't understand why he does not tell her about it. If he still does not know that she'll do anything for him and in fact has been the only person to stand by him no matter what he has done then he is a bigger douchebag than any of the characters in the game.

Reactions: Schattenlust

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I still don't understand why he does not tell her about it. If he still does not know that she'll do anything for him and in fact has been the only person to stand by him no matter what he has done then he is a bigger douchebag than any of the characters in the game.
Nami would probably just tell the guy to fuck off and never talk to her again, maybe punch him as well. MC's plans are more likely to be along the lines of "crushing enemies"

Reactions: Guide466

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
if saying "i'm gonna take it easy on you cause you're a girl" is inappropriate sexist behaviour then this planet needs to blow up.

i get it why a highly competitive girl would get angry when hearing that but that's a very mild insult, the mc actually did those girls a favour by exposing their snowflake mentality, they now know what to improve.

On the other hand getting offended, wanting some fictional characters to go away cause they tied the mc to a wall or whatever is beyond ridiculous.

What offends me is if I don't get to see those 2 bitches tied together & fucked senseless:ROFLMAO:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
I'm sorry but I'm a bit curious as to how people have ended up with the MC and Robin rumors flying around. How does one get to that? In my playthrough, I'm mainly focused on the story around Bella and MC(romantically of course) along with their struggles to fix their mental health. So I'm not sure how players have gotten that interaction as well as the reporter reporting on it. Can someone explain that bit to me please?

I agree with quite a bit of this. But to keep it fair, Zara was already playing dirty and the incident with her top being exposed was entirely on her. The MC is no saint, but using mind games during battle(whether it be sports or anything else) is commonplace. He did not create any new problems. He saw that there was already friction on their team, and he also saw that Zara was quite prideful and confident in her abilities. Him being sexist, while low of him, was to play on Zara's weakness of pride and confidence. He analyzed every weakness of their team and exploited them all. Which again, is quite common in battle(sports or anything else). The entire sequence was mainly meant to show off the MC's quick-thinking and intelligence, as well as his planning and tactical analysis.... maybe his manipulative nature as well.

I'm not defending his actions, but I am saying that what he did was not in any way out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. In that regard, people are too sensitive these days. Nadia and Zara's response was still uncalled for, no matter how you try to spin the situation. Both Nadia and Zara, prior to this, had never experienced anything negative with the MC. Given that MC had not spent as much time with Zara as with Nadia, Nadia still should have known that MC was playing them from the start. I mean, he got her to help Sonya(the Islamic girl that's actually experiencing REAL sexism) to spend some time out of her probably oppressive home with them to play games. If that doesn't speak for his views on sexist behavior, I'm not sure what does. Now Zara doesn't know him that well, but in the few weeks(I'm taking a wild guess here on how long they've been attending college up to now) since college had started, Nadia had enough time to get an idea about him. Especially considering what he did for Sonya. She could have spoken to Zara about it and upped their game plan. That would've been the mature way to handle it.

Again, I'm not defending the MC's actions. I think everyone's at fault here, but he didn't do anything too far out of the ordinary when it comes to sports. Their reaction was definitely something out of the ordinary. Also, I've played Bella's route exclusively, so forgive me if I have gotten anything wrong or misunderstood anything about your post.
people keep saying sexist my god, its only one sentence and i can tell you, sometime its trigger the girl but alot of time EXCITE THEM. I had 2 hardcore 'feminist' as 'friends' and i can tell you they were the most excited when you dominate them verbally and physically and always finish in the bed

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
It seems as though there are other cultures where hazing is socially accepted just like chaining someone to a wall without his consent and stealing his clothes.
Furthermore tackling other players to the ground with their ellboes outstretched in basketball is a foul where I come from.
I repeat these actions were in no way, shape or form a just reaction from those girls.
I pity the fool who wants to live in a world where mild sexist trashtalk is deemed an equally serious offence as public humiliation and chaining someone to a wall and thereby taking away his freedom and risking his physical and psychological health.
Btw I don't know if you've noticed but the two of them ruined the game for everyone else before the MC intervened.

And Robin is in my opinion the worst.
She knows what she's doing is wrong but does it anyway for some kind of favour she ows Zara.
That has to be a huge favour if she wants to be complicid in a crime.
And if it was anyone else she might have ruined her own social life at school if the MC went all out in getting revenge on them.
And no it doesn't matter if she has lied for him. (I personally think she just wanted to save face because how else would she have explained her being in the cabin with the MC)
It's even worse as she knows that he has psychological problems or even a trauma and is complicit in doing something which would potentially traumatize psychological unstable people even more.
Nadja on the other hand had to know exactly that all this sexist bullshit was just a ruse to rile the two of them up so she either played along (and waits to get the MC for herself after the other girls leave) or she has the memory of a goldfish.
And Zara is just an entitled sore loser.

Last edited:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
While the debate for the best girl is highly contentious, I am a Nami Chad myself, there is a clear winner for the best side character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really like the decision to hold off on the sex scenes. A huge problems with a lot of games is they just throw sex scenes and girls at you, and it eventually you become ambivalent to them. Like I appreciate what happens more in this update because of the build up and the aftermath.

Also, who has the playlist with all the songs?
better story is superior to alot of sexe. and if you finihs and have bot , its the dream. I slept and i was thinking about a adult game loool. The Dev did his job and hes real good to know the sociability, pyscho etc etc

Reactions: Insomnia_z

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

what the heck was this update? :mad:

change of writers?
change of story?

thats not "summer´s gone" anymore
thats the usual college crap game now
for what ........ reason wants the mc now on a top team ?
wasnt this game about his loss? (would be nice to know more about it asap!)
this last scene with nadia and zara on 3.5....

hope this game gets back on track - really
it started out great ..

i am dissapointed and sad :confused:
atleast the renders/animations still top

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes