NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
How do I transfer my old Summer's gone 3.4 save file on mac to the 3.5 new version? for some reason the old data is not automatically showing up on the new 3.5 version.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
I hate to say it but at this point I really do think Ocean would be better off putting one game on hold and finishing the other. Having his focus split between the two is obviously slowing both down considerably.

I've been a paying Patreon since December and I've never questioned my support. $5 a month is nothing when it comes to quality of this level, but after the last update I'm teetering on ending my support. At the first of the year his intention was to switch to half chapters to push them out faster, but if 9 months is 'faster', we won't be getting anywhere for literal years.

I'm sure working on both keeps him from getting burned out doing the same thing everyday but with 30 chapters planned, for each game...

I didn't hesitate to join his patreon immediately after playing for the first time in December, my hope was he'd get a groundswell of support and be able to have an actual studio and employees, to do this full time, so we'd start getting updates every 3 or 4 months. That hasn't happened and now I'm reluctantly shifting this into the 'we'll play it as we can' category instead of my #1 most anticipated release. I'll probably keep paying until December as I feel he deserves a full year of support from me but beyond that is up in the air.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
odd thing than none of all those hot girls have official boyfriend, or girlfriend. not even a rumor about that. it will be weird that they're waiting for mc's cock to get functional again, so they can jump on him. or it might be that i missed something :unsure: ?
mila is not a virgin
nia is not a virgin
nami is a virgin cause she's in love with the mc
bella is a virgin cause she hates everyone
the rest are a mystery

Nov 29, 2020
There're always other top tier (for me) games waiting to be played between updates. Probably too many--I realized today I have 313gb of hdd space invested in these games--some of which have already been updated but I've yet to get back to them.
damn youre crazy, my "usual" games(like CoD) don't take up that much space :KEK:

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
mila is not a virgin
nia is not a virgin
the rest are a mystery
Where was it mentioned that Mila's not a virgin?
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she just state experimenting with anal-masturbation during her time with MC at the gym?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I
It's really hard to predict what's going to happen with the plot in the future as this is no typical VN and no typical MC.
However as the MC reminds me a lot of Hachiman Hikigaya from My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU (as I've already written) It's safe to at least predict some plotlines.
so here are my predictions:

(at least the way I played it) The MC has a ruff exterior but a heart of gold so he will try to help as many of his friends as possible and inadvertenly will have a ton of girls wanting to get into his pants.
I'm not sure if Nia will try to include him in a cam show on this sunday as I think she just want's to be a friend to the MC and learn more about him - and even if she considers including him in a cam show than she has to fully trust him and trust can only be created if you know each other better.
The MC doesn't really care about his reputation but I don't think he will let this assault slide.
He will use this in some way to get his revenge at least against Zara and Nadja or at the very least will hold this as leverage against them in some way shape or form. (at least if you have the dominant points otherwise those points would be entirely useless)
Robin too will have to take quite some time to make amends to the MC (at least if I have the possibility to have a say in this)
My guess would be that she will take the MCs side with the photo of the reporter and will deeply apologize to him.
(Sasha will be quite dissapointed in her friend and will take the MCs side)
That was a low blow for the MC as Nami right now is the most important person in his life.
My prediction in case of Nadja would be that she completely misjudges the MC and thinks the MC won't retaliate.
She was just along for the ride with the assault and maybe wanted to get revenge on the MC for this phonecall where she had to talk with Sonyas parents.
They will definitly meet at this Game night and everything will seem normal at first but when the MC is alone with Nadja he will confront her in a quite threatening way which will trigger her submissive side in the future.
Zara on the other hand will at first try to assert dominace over MC (with the way she acted it's quite obvious).
She too has it bad for the MC as she is thirsty for his body (with the way she perved on his pants) and is impressed with his mindgames.
However she will continue to underestimate the MC and will trap herself in a situation where the MC has the advantage over her. (again see dominance points)
Victoria is definitly head over heals for the MC but has her own insecurities to deal with.
The way I judge her is she will want to include Maja and/or Mila in her relationship with MC.
The MC on the other hand will definitly help her in any way he can and will probably (hopefully) be the deciding factor in making her able to walk again.
Maja will definitly develope feelings for the MC when she sees the way MC cares about Victoria.
She will feel bad about it but the bubbly Victoria will want to include her in her relationship with the MC due to her own insecurities but also due to her open personality.
Basically the same goes for Mila but she has her own plotline with her bad parents and her own insecurities to deal with but the way I judge her she would be open to a menage a trois/quatre (if no drama somehow happens which will strain her relationship with MC but I doubt it)
Plus she dropped a lot of hints for the MC to get intimate with her. (still not sure if she, Nancy or the girls in the toilet are supposed to be trans (or someone else entirely) - I mean maybe there are multible versions of the game where she (or whoever is trans) is either trans or not depending on weither or not you enabled it.)
Nami will continue her quest to be the best wingwoman in the world to somehow worm her way into a menage a trois herself.
She definitly has it bad for MC but after the bad experience with Summer (whatever that was) where she felt left behind, she will want to be in MCs life as much as possible even if she has to share the MC.
Her prefered 3rd party is Nia i guess but I guess she would be fine with Mila and Victoria.
Right now only Bella (and most likely the assault trio) are no goes for her but even in Bellas case she may be able to compromise in the future if Bella apologizes to her.
Bella is apparently out for the next updates so ther's not much to predict there...
My guess would be that either MC is together with someone else by the time she comes back or she will assume that due to a misunderstanding, which would create more drama depending on which girl that could be.
Amber (Bellas mother) already sees MC as her son in law - either that or she too has the hots for the MC together with her sister (Bellas aunt).
Ayua could either develope into another wingwoman or there is some submissive/dominance play there depending on how you play it.
I still believe that Sonya is Summer but assuming she's not as someone brought up convincing arguments against that with her not having freckles like Summer then I believe she too will develope a crush on MC as he tries to help her out of that religious household.
Sasha is definitly involved in whatever happened to Summer.
They will meet again during Yoga-lessons where she will open up to MC and will give MC clues to what happened to summer (if she's not dead that is)
My guess would be that she was also there while an accident occured which either killed Summer or caused her to go missing.
Summer received a head trauma which caused her to have amnesia and she is one of the girls already in the story. (again my guess would be Sonya as Sasha was already ruled out by Ocean)
Sasha is better for summer than Sonya when I first played I thought she's the transgender one

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This is obviously not a harem game but I'm kind of hoping that I won't have to chose between Bella and Nami in the end. I think that's just a wishful thinking though, I can't really see it working but one can hope.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
This is obviously not a harem game but I'm kind of hoping that I won't have to chose between Bella and Nami in the end. I think that's just a wishful thinking though, I can't really see it working but one can hope.
You never know for sure, but both Bella and Nami are the jealous type so I just can't see it happening. The only throuple that looks likely right now is with Nami and Nia.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
mila is not a virgin
nia is not a virgin
the rest are a mystery
sorry to impend on your remarks but Nia is a virgin at least in terms of being with a boy!
Her social anxiety as prevented her from being too physical with boys!
as for playing with toys i can imagine she as plenty i mean sex and/or masturbation are great social anxiety relievers as we have discovered thanks to the american pie movie and the band camp flute remarks!

It as been hinted that Nami could or could not be! considering how the MC uses her on his little games and has been using her since middle school a situation where she was used as bait and things got out of control would not be out of hand! besides the deeper the knife you plunge the bigger must be the emotional attachment and nothing attaches a man to a woman more then sex so yes Nami loves the MC does not mean she might have not gotten involved in one of the futile revenge plans in the past!

considering my life experience and what i see in this games most girls i hanged out with or went to school with several of them started popping their hymens by the age of 12 and by the age of 18 only 10% of them where still with an intact hymen so these games are fantasy where due to patreons rules all girls wait until they are 18 to loose their virginity!

Besides virginity means very little if there is no real emotional connection although being promiscuous can endanger emotional connections not being a virgin should in no way impede a proper fulfilling and mature relationship of growth and self fulfillment!

Mila considering her social life i truly think she is not a virgin, i mean the way she speaks about her family i can only imagine she as already used her sexuality to try and get away from that situation! i mean 3 rich boys know who she is so they either know a few stories or they might have helped her financially in the past in hopes of getting something!
some rich dudes are assholes but no man or boy is an asshole to a girl especially one as attractive as Mila without a reason! whiteknights are everywhere and your wealth will not protect you from a badboy wanting to get his pencil wet by looking good in front of a fair maiden!

Bella is undoubtedly a virgin who in their right mind is willing to put up with that kind of shit except someone who is also broken?
check the girls in the bathroom talk about Bella! Bella only possibility of not being a virgin is a rape situation! and do pay attention that she might be the rapist ... girls can do anything that boys do, or are you a sexist pig?

besides non virgins? Amber and her sister are totally basic 90´s bitches drunk slags all of the teachers are probably not virgins and perhaps nojiko? i mean if you use the incest patch nojiko is definitely not a virgin!

how many saves recommended as of right now? Because all the girls are interesting including Bella who might kill me over a fork.
3 one as you normally play, one for for the light path and ofc one for the dark path (although you might find it hard to find differences in your regular game play at least for me)!

the light path shows you all that healing will bring you
the dark path and probably in my regular play trough my MC is so gonna be the school shooter....

doing saves for specific girls is such a simp thing!

Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Unsurprisingly, bella has tethers to both plotlines, her mother amber is central to uncovering the mystery while still remaining relevant to the college slice of life stuff all while having her own arc that is plotting against the holgersons.
Not only that, but she's also tied to Emilio who is digging into the mcs past, whatever he finds he'll probably tell bella.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I hate to say it but at this point I really do think Ocean would be better off putting one game on hold and finishing the other. Having his focus split between the two is obviously slowing both down considerably.

I've been a paying Patreon since December and I've never questioned my support. $5 a month is nothing when it comes to quality of this level, but after the last update I'm teetering on ending my support. At the first of the year his intention was to switch to half chapters to push them out faster, but if 9 months is 'faster', we won't be getting anywhere for literal years.

I'm sure working on both keeps him from getting burned out doing the same thing everyday but with 30 chapters planned, for each game...

I didn't hesitate to join his patreon immediately after playing for the first time in December, my hope was he'd get a groundswell of support and be able to have an actual studio and employees, to do this full time, so we'd start getting updates every 3 or 4 months. That hasn't happened and now I'm reluctantly shifting this into the 'we'll play it as we can' category instead of my #1 most anticipated release. I'll probably keep paying until December as I feel he deserves a full year of support from me but beyond that is up in the air.
Honestly. Because as much as I love Summer's Gone, as long as he's still working on both Summer's Gone and Where It All Began simultaneously, I'm not sure when we'll see actual progress in either story. I personally feel as if Ocean should set a quota for how many chapters he's going to release for a specific AVN by a specific time or something of that nature. Like, once he reaches Chapter 5 for Summer's Gone in X amount of months, he can put that on hold and work towards getting Where It All Began to Chapter 8. I feel like this would be the best approach to achieving any real progress to both AVN's and satisfying both audiences. The way he's doing it now is not at all good in the long run. I'm still a patron for Summer's Gone and have no plans of leaving, however I'd be lying if I said that the wait period wasn't a bit disheartening at times.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Damn! The female characters in Summer's Gone seem to get more and more interesting, gorgeous and beautiful as time goes on. So many stunning renders. Incredible. Only 3.5 chapters completed and the game has already reached 4.3 GB in size! How much bigger will the full saga be when it eventually reaches completion? Although Victoria is my personal favourite, by a long chalk, after the last update I find myself concerned about Bella. (And I'm worried about being worried about her if that make sense.) Also, in the last half chapter, according to Ayua, someone called Katie Zane is her auntie? WTF!!! Maybe THE Katie Zane from Where it all Began? If so that means Summer's Gone happened after Where it all Began, not too long after but long enough for Ayua to have been born and grown up and for Katie Zane to have married one of Ayua's mother's brothers... unless Ayua is the daughter of the MC from Where it all Began... or Leia Zane's daughter from Where it all Began... or... and get this... the daughter of Leia Zane AND the MC from Where it all Began, which is unlikely to the point of impossible based on Ayua's looks.

(As things stand my bet is that Ayua is the daughter of the MC and Miru from Where it all Began.)

Holy smoke!

Man I can't can't wait to experience future chapters of Where it all Began and especially Summer's Gone. :love:

Absolute genius in action folks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skydden
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes