D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I know this thread is peaceful now, but I'm just a little scared for the future. I don't want to leave, return, and Ocean's gone because someone didn't like a change he'd made in the AVN. And the majority of the time, that's exactly what happens here.
before i say what i say. I don't suggest attacking members of f95zone just keep it peaceful
And that's why other members like you and those who frequent this thread are important. We can nip all that in the butt when the negativity starts.
If someone attacks ocean we can just flood the thread with discussion and drown out the negativity. They start replying to you personally don't answer and move on. No fuel for the fire and the fire dies out for most trolls.

Anyone here who keeps being positive keep being you ❤

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
It took me like 5 minutes considering whether or not I should even reply to this lol. So if I am getting this right, you're saying that no one cares about how long the AVN is going to be? No one cares about when these updates are going to come? No one cares about what could happen in the story? I... really don't understand where you're coming from. I'm fortunate enough to have a husband that's fluent in English, so I have no trouble learning... but I am hearing that Duolingo and Rosetta Stone are particularly popular these days. Perhaps you can use them? Because I really do not understand what you are trying to say...

This is exactly what I said before our comments got deleted lol. Most of the people complaining aren't even paying for the AVN. Nyx said something right before she left, and it's totally true. She said that people like the ones who were attacking her were the main reasons that developers always leave this site. And she's right. I've heard that DPC left F95 while he was developing AL due to how much toxicity he'd received, and he would not even let his patrons mention F95. It's crazy that the people making the most noise, are the ones that never plan on donating.

I know this thread is peaceful now, but I'm just a little scared for the future. I don't want to leave, return, and Ocean's gone because someone didn't like a change he'd made in the AVN. And the majority of the time, that's exactly what happens here.

I'm weird lol. My favorite LI from WIAB is Miru. I love her character because I've never seen one like her in any other AVN. Strong, confident, fierce, etc. She's one of a kind... at least until Ayua gets more development. Oh and I think you're talking about Katie. She's similar to Bella in some ways, but they're more different than most people realize. Katie's more likely to mess with people mentally than to confront them head on... unlike Bella. Leia is the woman with dark hair and beautiful eyes... I'm not interested in her. She's beautiful but rather manipulative and a bit controlling... but she also has good intentions for everyone. I am super curious how much Ocean has changed these characters in the rework. I find Miru and MC's relationship to be most interesting, and before the rework, Miru was by far the most interesting character. I'm curious as to how that has changed up to now, rework and all.
yes the second girl had long beautiful black hair with kind of gold green eyes and beautiful red lips

I need to pick a waifu before everybody picks all the good ones

wait wait sis when you say your favorite girl was Miru please tell me you mean the new one
and not nooooooooo

you are my sister and I love you but wtffff
219619_bm6.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Still there are many mysteries in the story and characters with unknown personalities.
Now I have more curiosity about how he will implement this character, I like conflicts and i can already see something in this ...
View attachment 1419227
the only conflict in there is how they will fight to outplay each other in showing how much they love each other!

oh my God yes brother she made me feel so alive.with every insult How did you know
OK son now have a beer get to the table and lets have a very serious conversation!
i know i was not present much and your mother is a bit of a psycho
that`s why i was not that present she had skills with a freaking knife...
but your fixation with abusive women is starting to worry me seriously!

what can i say? if you wish to keep a wife you need a stronger backbone and a strong pimp hand
if you let your woman walk all over you she will loose her respect for you if she ever had any to begin with
and then you will wonder why your 6 kids look nothing like you so snap out of it and be a man
put that bitch Bella of yours on her place which should be on her knees sucking you off

heed my advice and stop being a pussy around women they will feel pleasure in the short term and frustration in the long term so if you want to have a happy life in the long run you need to drop the short term pleasure and start investing on the things that will make her happy on the long run even if its frustrating for her in the short term... and that thing is to actually tell her NO! NO NOT, NOT AND FUCKING NO, NOW SHUT the FUCK UP AND GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS IN THE kitchen TO MAKE ME THOSE WONDERFULL SANDWICHES THAT ONLY YOU CAN MAKE, MY bitch!

abusive I think you mean fire and passion

and I don't know what you mean my kids look just like me I mean look at little Isabella

what you're you're acting like you you never seen a baby with pinkeye before and fangs

her front teeth are growing crooked that's all

ouch ouch Isabella

oh isn't that cute she's trying to bash Daddy's head in with her baby rattle

she's getting more and more like her mother every day

I'm sorry I'm teary-eyed with happiness
View attachment 1419294
well now that I look at it there's only one explanation I must be half vampire or I carry the gene for it because that's the only way something like this could happen
yes because you have clearly not be cucked by Ayhsel ffs this is exactly what i am talking about she picked a limp dick from a dead body over you!

Last edited:

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
Because I really do not understand what you are trying to say...
I just want to say that 30 chapters is a huge amount of content. If each chapter contains about 30,000 words, then there will be 900,000 in 30 chapters. For example the entire Harry Potter series – 1,084,170 words, Lord of the Rings series (including The Hobbit) – 576,459 words. Do you seriously think that Ocean has conceived such a huge plot and already knows exactly how many chapters there will be in his novel? Then why are you trying to calculate when these mythical chapters will be written and drawn? After all, there may be not 30, but 20 or 15.

Sep 3, 2020
the only conflict in there is how they will fight to outplay each other in showing how much they love each other!

OK son now have a beer get to the table and lets have a very serious conversation!
i know i was not present much and your mother is a bit of a psycho
that`s why i was not that present she had skills with a freaking knife...
but your fixation with abusive women is starting to worry me seriously!

what can i say? if you wish to keep a wife you need a stronger backbone and a strong pimp hand
if you let your woman walk all over you she will loose her respect for you if she ever had any to begin with
and then you will wonder why your 6 kids look nothing like you so snap out of it and be a man
put that bitch Bella of yours on her place which should be on her knees sucking you off

heed my advice and stop being a pussy around women they will feel pleasure in the short term and frustration in the long term so if you want to have a happy life in the long run you need to drop the short term pleasure and start investing on the things that will make her happy on the long run even if its frustrating for her in the short term... and that thing is to actually tell her NO! NO NOT, NOT AND FUCKING NO, NOW SHUT the FUCK UP AND GET YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS IN THE kitchen TO MAKE ME THOSE WONDERFULL SANDWICHES THAT ONLY YOU CAN MAKE, MY bitch!

and I don't know what you mean my kids look just like me I mean look at little Isabella

what you're you're acting like you you never seen a baby with pinkeye before and fangs

ouch ouch Isabella

1C6002316-tdy-130213-vampbabies-10.jpg
well now that I look at it there's only one explanation I must be half vampire or I carry the gene for it because that's the only way something like this could happen

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I just want to say that 30 chapters is a huge amount of content. If each chapter contains about 30,000 words, then there will be 900,000 in 30 chapters. For example the entire Harry Potter series – 1,084,170 words, Lord of the Rings series (including The Hobbit) – 576,459 words. Do you seriously think that Ocean has conceived such a huge plot and already knows exactly how many chapters there will be in his novel? Then why are you trying to calculate when these mythical chapters will be written and drawn? After all, there may be not 30, but 20 or 15.
It may even be that he as already built such a big plot for long time, I don't think it's easy to improvise during development such a VN, at the limit it could modify, remove or add something, but completely improvising seems to me to be impossible.
Furthermore, I think it is also possible that it will take even more than 900,000 words given the considerable amount of characters involved in multiple stories entrusted to the player's choices.
We'll see ...

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
30 chapters for SG (and WIAB) is a information from faq channel of Oceans's discord. To be exactly, he says "around 30 chapters" there. So, it's normal people (me included) make estimates based on 30 chapters because that's the information we have now, today. We don't have any information about how much words this chapters will have, so we can not make any estimate about that.Yeah, things can change and Ocean can manage the story to be finished on 20 or 15 chapers (or in 35 chapters, who knows), but for now the information is 30 chapters.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018

ouch ouch Isabella

View attachment 1419294
Aww you found a baby picture of Ayhsel

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I honestly wouldn't worry too much about it - I guarantee you Ocean has an outline for the story and notes he's made on how he wants certain story elements to flow pertaining to characters, their back stories, and main events in the story and likely writes the specific dialogue and monologue as he builds the renders / environments / scenes.

If he has mentioned that the target is 30 chapters, then it's likely around 30 chapters because he'll be a better estimator of length than any of us based on the outlines he's written and just his general ideas of how he'd like things to flow.

Now, could things change? Sure. Story could get longer. Story could get shorter. Game could get abandoned. Who knows. I can tell you I'm full-on in favor of the game being long if he has good content for a long story to tell. I certainly would prefer it longer. In games like this I get attached to my character and whatever he's got going on and I enjoy participating in that world. My hope is that he does get his rig upgraded and is able to hire some folks to help him out to speed along production to make these longer games realistic and he's mentioned wanting to have like 5 games in this universe, so in order to do that in any reasonable amount of time, production speed HAS to increase on a relatively significant scale and since I don't think Ocean is an idiot, I would imagine he knows this already. :)

Last edited:

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
It may well be that I have already built such a big plot for some time, I don't think it's easy to improvise during development such a VN, at least it can modify, remove or add something, but completely improvising seems to me to be impossible.
Furthermore, I think it is also possible that it will take even more than 900,000 words given the considerable amount of characters involved in multiple stories entrusted to the player's choices.
We'll see ...
The problem is not the ability to improvise, but the ability to accurately calculate the number of proposed chapters. Moreover, the chapters may differ significantly in the amount of content. In the 1st chapter there were 700 images, in the 4th more than 3000 are planned. Maybe there will be further chapters with 1000 images, or maybe with 5000, who knows?

• Angry
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I'm a professional writer of course I know what I am talking about(not to sound rude or arrogant). 1,000,000 words are not at all impressive in the world of literature. Do you know just how many books there are that have far surpassed such a threshold? I have no doubt in Ocean's ability to bring forth 30 chapters. Maybe if you were paying attention, you'd see that it's not just MC's plot(the main plot) that we're focusing on. There are subplots for Bella, Victoria, Sasha, Nadia, Zara, Sonya, and every other LI that he plans on thoroughly exploring in the future. Oh did you suddenly forget about the cast? Did you suddenly forget that they each have stories that will also be explored? Because last I've checked, MC isn't the only person in this AVN. Sure Summer's disappearance is the driving force behind this AVN, but that's not the only thing that's going on. There is a subplot for many characters on top of the main plot. When considering all of this, 30 chapters do not seem so far-fetched.

Just how many books have you read to where you see 1,000,000 words as something special? I suggest you do more reading, specifically fantasy and sci-fi. Books in those genres are gigantic and have wonderful stories perfect for expanding the imagination. There's also horror, adventure, and dystopian(some of which dwarf Harry Potter in size).

Seriously, if you were paying attention, it would not be that hard to see why Oceans believes that he can consistently provide content for 30 chapters. Also, this will be my last reply to you, because it's becoming increasingly frustrating that you keep saying things as if you ignored my entire conversation with CranberryJuice26. And that is becoming more apparent the more we talk. I hope this has answered at least some of your questions, and if not, then I'm terribly sorry. Toodles

Edit: Oh and by the way, Oceans himself has stated that he plans on making around 30 chapters. I'm not sure if you were aware of that before, but if you weren't, then now you are!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

ouch ouch Isabella

View attachment 1419294
Such a lovely baby! Beautiful and passionate as her mother, mysterious and glamorous like her father.:)
yes because you have clearly not be cucked by @Ayhsel ffs this is exactly what i am talking about she picked a limp dick from a dead body over you!
limp dick from a dead body?

How dare you!!! first my body is not dead, it is in a state of spiritual comma! second my dick is not limp, it is flexible!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm a professional writer of course I know what I am talking about(not to sound rude or arrogant). 1,000,000 words are not at all impressive in the world of literature. Do you know just how many books there are that have far surpassed such a threshold? I have no doubt in Ocean's ability to bring forth 30 chapters. Maybe if you were paying attention, you'd see that it's not just MC's plot(the main plot) that we're focusing on. There are subplots for Bella, Victoria, Sasha, Nadia, Zara, Sonya, and every other LI that he plans on thoroughly exploring in the future. Oh did you suddenly forget about the cast? Did you suddenly forget that they each have stories that will also be explored? Because last I've checked, MC isn't the only person in this AVN. Sure Summer's disappearance is the driving force behind this AVN, but that's not the only thing that's going on. There is a subplot for many characters on top of the main plot. When considering all of this, 30 chapters do not seem so far-fetched.

Just how many books have you read to where you see 1,000,000 words as something special? I suggest you do more reading, specifically fantasy and sci-fi. Books in those genres are gigantic and have wonderful stories perfect for expanding the imagination. There's also horror, adventure, and dystopian(some of which dwarf Harry Potter in size).

Seriously, if you were paying attention, it would not be that hard to see why Oceans believes that he can consistently provide content for 30 chapters. Also, this will be my last reply to you, because it's becoming increasingly frustrating that you keep saying things as if you ignored my entire conversation with CranberryJuice26. And that is becoming more apparent the more we talk. I hope this has answered at least some of your questions, and if not, then I'm terribly sorry. Toodles

Edit: Oh and by the way, Oceans himself has stated that he plans on making around 30 chapters. I'm not sure if you were aware of that before, but if you weren't, then now you are!
As any respected supervillain, i myself am a scientist. Here it is a list of novels. It includes estimates on words. To put into perspective, the lord of the rings with the 3 volumes,is about half a million words.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes