Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
i am writting this post separated because of contraversy tends to get my posts delated!
it creates children who are weaker to disease ... technically it just reinforces some specific characteristics so incest per se would not be so wrong as long as its balanced with a few new blood inputs every 3-5 generations but since we can not control those same characteristics a weaker kidney on the family will become weaker and weaker (Pakistan as that massive issue with their kissing cousins culture)

furthermore since both parents come from the same sub cultural background (yes family units are sub culture groups) the children will not be so challenged to understand stuff so and in accordance to most of the most recent pedagogic theory that creates an intelligence gap (so its not that kids of incest are naturally dumber but their lack of proximal learning points in their learning curb at the early decisive stages of their intelligence development makes then less academically gifted)

weird that children of incest in adoptive care homes (orphanages) show the same level of intelligence as the other orphans (although orphans tend to be dumber due to the lack of emotional support and lack of stimulae at an early age so ... once again its not genetic specific)

or you can believe the bronze age absolutist and god forbid it... that`s also a selling point in conservative and democratic societies (even in the most advanced countries religion still plays into the decision of 20% of the voting population... so it should never be ignored)

and marginally touching god (because speaking about religion is hardly talking about god ... and i mean it!) there is also the scientific term gods 5% (although its been co opted by religious nuts... go figure) where the amount of mixing defines a population likelihood of surviving a pandemic, yes its such a non topical debate in these days we are living! so incest by not promoting gens exchange harms a society level of resistance to a disease!

do notice that gens exchanges are not good per se only 1 out of every 200 mutations can be considered a positive gain (do notice a positive gain does not mean specifically good overall its always dependent on society and climate environment and diseases in the general population) but that rate also means that if we do not mix enough the next big pandemic can wipe us out particularly in societies where up to 15% of the working population are essential for the upkeep of our current level of sophistication/development because electrical engineers or research doctors are never enough much less the logisticians and specialized workers required to make sure the system does not fail in places that are 2-3 days away from starvation as new york London or Paris!

so Incest per se is not bad, but it hampers development and therefore prevents "good"! search for the studies of how much the kidney issue costs the Pakistani economy and multiply that for over 5000 maladies associated with incest some more intertwined with it some less! then ponder in the cost of having to hire foreigners because you do not have enough higher iq people just to maintain the system you already have much less have enough to make it develop and grow!

and this post will get deleted in .... i am taking bets!
Dude, sry but I won't read that.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This is one of the most mature comments I've seen you make lol. You're totally right. I think Ocean should, at some point, step away from F95; because after a certain point, these forums change from a place to communicate with fans to a place of toxicity. It's really unfortunate how things turned out on the Intertwined thread, and I really do not want to see a repeat of those events here. A lot of people seem to forget that these devs are actual people...
It doesn't happen in all threads and in any case, even if I don't frequent other sites of this type, I seem to have understood that it is a common phenomenon.
The devs use this and I believe other similar sites as a springboard (a way for further advertising), if it becomes toxic it does not depend only on the users but, sometimes, on the devs themselves who betray, with false promises, the expectations of those who supported them financially and otherwise.
Only the ignorant (just ignore them) forget that they are real people but, it is true that in between there are devs opportunists and profiteers, there are not a few, who have made many threads themselves toxic.
Carrying out this type of activity is certainly not easy (for obvious reasons it is necessary to be prepared to face such a populated sector) and those who approach this sector, I believe, are well aware of the difficulties to obtain success, but they cannot discharge the blame entirely on this or any other forum that after all helped so many devs to achieve the desired success.

(sorry for the bad english)

Last edited:

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I don't understand why you are so concerned about these 30 chapters? How do you know that there will be exactly 30 of these chapters? What if Ocean makes 30 chapters in 10 years and wants to write a sequel for another 30?
Sure. I mentioned 30 chapters because CranberryJuice26 said that Oceans making 30 chapters was irrealistic. Again, not trying to sound rude, but maybe you should have read the entire conversation before making a reply? Or at least read up to get a better understanding:giggle:

I haven't played Intertwined nor follow the game's thread and I'm curious about what happened to the dev and in that thread. Can you tell me please?
kk to put it all bluntly, some commenters made rude jokes about Nyx(the developer)'s update period, despite her having visited the thread several times to talk with us(the fans) about her lengthening the update period due to her latest update being much heavier in content and renders. She, understandably, got annoyed that people were still complaining about the update period despite her having come to the thread directly to let us know what she was doing. On her patreon, she even had a poll between us(the patrons) to see whether or not we'd have liked her to keep the update period to 3 months or have her lengthen it for a heavier update. I think the end results were like 80%+ in favor of her lengthening the update period to bring out one big content-heavy update. She even posted the results from her patreon to F95, yet people were still showing up complaining about it... most of them not even being patrons! Anyway, so a commenter made a rude joke, she got annoyed, replied, he had a snarky reply back, then she said that she'd wait a few weeks before bringing the update here to F95, or something to that effect. Then another commenter came in and started attacking her, calling her childish and this and that, then more people joined in and started attacking her too... then she left. Then I came in and started attacking those guys:ROFLMAO:

But yeah... that's the story of how F95 members drove a developer out of F95

Edit: You won't find it now lol. It got so bad that a moderator had to come in to delete everything. Several pages worth of arguing were all deleted. I just wish that a moderator were there earlier to intervene when people started attacking her...

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
This is one of the most mature comments I've seen you make lol. You're totally right. I think Ocean should, at some point, step away from F95; because after a certain point, these forums change from a place to communicate with fans to a place of toxicity. It's really unfortunate how things turned out on the Intertwined thread, and I really do not want to see a repeat of those events here. A lot of people seem to forget that these devs are actual people...
I don't want ocean to leave f95 I enjoy talking to him

and this forum is nothing like

the intertwined forum

Indus Forum we all laugh and joke

with each other and about our favorite waifus

sure this forum make get the occasional ass but all we have to do is ignore them and act like they don't exist

and keep laughing and making jokes like we always do

it doesn't matter how intitle and evil someone else is if you don't respond to the comments they have no power

. in my opinion that is where intertwines forum

went wrong instead of ignoring the negative comments and acting like they don't exist

they made the horrible mistake of responding to those comments arguing with them which made it a hundred times worse

do you know what I would do if I came and saw somebody making a negative comment about this game I would do nothing

instead I would go find Warscared and we would continue arguing about our favorite waifus was like we always do

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I don't want ocean to leave f95 I enjoy talking to him

and this forum is nothing like

the intertwined forum

Indus Forum we all laugh and joke

with each other and about our favorite waifus

sure this forum make get the occasional ass but all we have to do is ignore them and act like they don't exist

and keep laughing and making jokes like we always do

it doesn't matter how intitle and evil someone else is if you don't respond to the comments they have no power

. in my opinion that is where intertwines forum

went wrong instead of ignoring the negative comments and acting like they don't exist

they made the horrible mistake of responding to those comments arguing with them which made it a hundred times worse

do you know what I would do if I came and saw somebody making a negative comment about this game I would do nothing

instead I would go find Warscared and we would continue arguing about our favorite waifus was like we always do
Good. 100%

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
kk to put it all bluntly, some commenters made rude jokes about Nyx(the developer)'s update period, despite her having visited the thread several times to talk with us(the fans) about her lengthening the update period due to her latest update being much heavier in content and renders. She, understandably, got annoyed that people were still complaining about the update period despite her having come to the thread directly to let us know what she was doing. On her patreon, she even had a poll between us(the patrons) to see whether or not we'd have liked her to keep the update period to 3 months or have her lengthen it for a heavier update. I think the end results were like 80%+. She even posted the results from her patreon to F95, yet people were still showing up complaining about it... most of them not even being patrons! Anyway, so a commenter made a rude joke, she got annoyed, replied, he had a snarky reply back, then she said that she'd wait a few weeks before bringing the update here to F95, or something to that effect. Then another commenter came in and started attacking her, calling her childish and this and that, then more people joined in and started attacking her too... then she left. Then I came in and started attacking those guys:ROFLMAO:

Edit: You won't find it now lol. It got so bad that a moderator had to come in to delete everything. Several pages worth of arguing were all deleted. I just wish that a moderator were there earlier to intervene when people started attacking her...
Thanks for the details. That’s really bad, I hope she doesn’t lose her motivation.

And that reminds me of the Where It All Began thread. People talk shit about Ocean and his game all the time, attack him for not releasing anything in more than a year, tell him to do this and that, and even request to mark the game as abandoned. He already admitted the game was made when he was a newbie and he fucked up the story due to lack of experience so he decided to rebuild everything. They either don’t know or refuse to know that he has always been trying to improve and never stopped working on it, he posts weekly dev log to show his progress. And he’s said many times WIAB is his first child and he would never abandon it. But unlike Nyx, he hardly ever reply to those toxic comments. I think he does read them but chose to ignore. And good thing is that the release of the reworked version of WIAB is very near (he said it’s practically done, only a few little things left to add here and there) so I’m happy that he finally made it, and we have another high quality game to play while waiting for ch.4 of SG.

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the details. That’s really bad, I hope she doesn’t lose her motivation.

And that reminds me of the Where It All Began thread. People talk shit about Ocean and his game all the time, attack him for not releasing anything in more than a year, tell him to do this and that, and even request to mark the game as abandoned. He already admitted the game was made when he was a newbie and he fucked up the story due to lack of experience so he decided to rebuild everything. They either don’t know or refuse to know that he has always been trying to improve and never stopped working on it, he posts weekly dev log to show his progress. And he’s said many times WIAB is his first child and he would never abandon it. But unlike Nyx, he hardly ever reply to those toxic comments. I think he does read them but chose to ignore. And good thing is that the release of the reworked version of WIAB is very near (he said it’s practically done, only a few little things left to add here and there) so I’m happy that he finally made it, and we have another high quality game to play while waiting for ch.4 of SG.
People shit talking games here is honestly just hilarious. They're on a pirate website, where they are getting these games for free, probably 90% of the population here does not support any creator, yet, despite the devs going out of their way to still give some comments here on the forums, people will trash talk just cause they feel they are entitled to more.

A lot of the devs don't even bother with people sharing their patreon posts here because they know these forums help them bring more supporters in, or sometimes, it's not even worth the hassle to try and do something about it. Some of the disrespect I've seen towards certain devs is actually ridiculous and so unnecessary. Constructive criticism is fine, but people here go out of their way to be real pieces of shit for a product they aren't even paying for. There's human beings on the other side of the screen, have some empathy.

I'm glad Ocean is doing better now and that his patreon supporters are going up and hope he manages to get the games going as he desires. And as for Nyx, I'm glad she left F95, that thread is an absolute dumpster fire, hopefully she feels better now.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I replay it and find it weird, that's why I asking this question. At first, I was thinking that the patch didn't work or something haha
Ya, I'm with ya, I was wondering on my first playthrough if that was the case, too. In later chapters it's more clear they are blood siblings, but early on it's kinda iffy. :D

Snip-for length
Ya, I've seen some devs who come on here and are outright aggressive toward members, which is never recommended in any sales field - nothing will cost you customers and sales more quickly than that. And I'm not defending the rude posters, because sometimes people on messageboards are just assholes, but when you, as a developer or really any company that's trying to sell a product come around and are rude to members, or lie, etc. that does not endear you to anybody.

My advice to any dev on F95 who wants to sell a product is this - be friendly to your community, answer questions in a friendly way - if people are rude, just disengage, don't take it too personally as chances are that member is just a dick and isn't worth the time - but otherwise, just be nice to people and the ones who have bought the product or who are actively a patron and giving you money, just express your appreciation to those people. When I see any company or individual making a product that I want more of and they seem to be a genuinely decent person trying to make a good product for people, I legitimately *want* to help them and that's when I go buy the game, etc. And with this game as an example, as long as it stays good and developer stays friendly toward people, etc., when it launches on Steam, I will go onto the messageboards for Steam and I'll buy a couple of people a copy of the game just to support the developer (I'm already donating via patreon myself). I have enjoyed this game so far and I want more of what I've experienced so far - happy to get my wallet out to further that objective. :D

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
People shit talking games here is honestly just hilarious. They're on a pirate website, where they are getting these games for free, probably 90% of the population here does not support any creator, yet, despite the devs going out of their way to still give some comments here on the forums, people will trash talk just cause they feel they are entitled to more.
I 100% agree with your statement.
But for a lot of devs when they first start publishing their own games on Patreon/Subscribestar.
They need a starting point. F95zone is a great starting point. If you create a great game people want to know what happens during development and start supporting devs on said Patreon/Subscribestar platforms. And that brings a problem with it.
That most community's have, The we made you money problem. They think they are entitled to suggest things/demand things from the developer. With basic reasoning: We liked your stuff we let other people know of this game/ share it. So they think they can demand changes/input on the game. (i don't say everyone here is that way)
And just posting on Patreon/Subscribestar doesn't get you customers. So f95zone is basically a necessary evil for developers

May 8, 2018
But for a lot of devs when they first start publishing their own games on Patreon/Subscribestar.
They need a starting point. F95zone is a great starting point. If you create a great game people want to know what happens during development and start supporting devs on said Patreon/Subscribestar platforms. And that brings a problem with it.
That most community's have, The we made you money problem. They think they are entitled to suggest things/demand things from the developer. With basic reasoning: We liked your stuff we let other people know of this game/ share it. So they think they can demand changes/input on the game. (i don't say everyone here is that way)
And just posting on Patreon/Subscribestar doesn't get you customers. So f95zone is basically a necessary evil for developers
Yeah I agree. It is a necessary evil. In fact, this is where I come to try games and decide if I'm interested enough to support the developers on Patreon, that's what I did with SG, LoF and Chasing Sunsets, and I have no problems in doing them for more. I'm just not gonna be a hypocrite and trash talk games that I don't even support unless the dev is a world class asshole, which is very rarely the case.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Ocean deserves a lot more supporters for his goddamn piece of art work! He is one of the most dev that put a lot of effort into his work. Damn, almost every screenshot in the game can effortlessly be artwork on its own.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Ya that's why I do like the polls some devs do on Patreon - it incentivizes the higher dollar tiers so people get that input they seek. I never expect input on the story really, but at the same time, if something happens in the story that I consider narrative-destroying then I'd probably stop backing the game. It's the great thing about capitalism - many people are happy to give money for products they like...but when the product becomes something they don't like they can take that wallet access away, hah. That's why I do like when devs at least peruse forums and the patreon messages so they can see what their customers like and dislike about the product. I know if I was making a game or really any product, I'd be paying very close attention to what people liked and disliked.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Ya, I'm with ya, I was wondering on my first playthrough if that was the case, too. In later chapters it's more clear they are blood siblings, but early on it's kinda iffy. :D

Ya, I've seen some devs who come on here and are outright aggressive toward members, which is never recommended in any sales field - nothing will cost you customers and sales more quickly than that. And I'm not defending the rude posters, because sometimes people on messageboards are just assholes, but when you, as a developer or really any company that's trying to sell a product come around and are rude to members, or lie, etc. that does not endear you to anybody.

My advice to any dev on F95 who wants to sell a product is this - be friendly to your community, answer questions in a friendly way - if people are rude, just disengage, don't take it too personally as chances are that member is just a dick and isn't worth the time - but otherwise, just be nice to people and the ones who have bought the product or who are actively a patron and giving you money, just express your appreciation to those people. When I see any company or individual making a product that I want more of and they seem to be a genuinely decent person trying to make a good product for people, I legitimately *want* to help them and that's when I go buy the game, etc. And with this game as an example, as long as it stays good and developer stays friendly toward people, etc., when it launches on Steam, I will go onto the messageboards for Steam and I'll buy a couple of people a copy of the game just to support the developer (I'm already donating via patreon myself). I have enjoyed this game so far and I want more of what I've experienced so far - happy to get my wallet out to further that objective. :D
I repeat, just ignore people of a certain type, but abandoning, in my opinion, does not pay.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah I agree. It is a necessary evil. In fact, this is where I come to try games and decide if I'm interested enough to support the developers on Patreon, that's what I did with SG, LoF and Chasing Sunsets, and I have no problems in doing them for more. I'm just not gonna be a hypocrite and trash talk games that I don't even support unless the dev is a world class asshole, which is very rarely the case.
It's the same case on manga reading sites that people always shit talk about an author and muttering about the slow release and call the author lazy, but it's so ironic how they complain so much even they are reading it on pirate sites for free!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Pirates? Everyone helps everyone, so thanks to the pirates, those who finance the projects and those who follow them with constructive opinions (even if negative) and the intelligent developers know how to exploit all these people to their advantage.
The worst thing is indifference.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
Sure. I mentioned 30 chapters because @CranberryJuice26 said that Oceans making 30 chapters was irrealistic. Again, not trying to sound rude, but maybe you should have read the entire conversation before making a reply? Or at least read up to get a better understanding:giggle:
These 30 chapters are mentioned here not for the first time. You didn't start this topic, but you actively support it. From this, I concluded that you also care about when all 30 chapters will be written. At the same time, no one thinks that 30 chapters of 3000 images each are 90 thousand renderers. You'd better think about what Ocean can write about for so long in this story.

• Angry
Reactions: Fortuna ღ
Sep 3, 2020
Sure. I mentioned 30 chapters because CranberryJuice26 said that Oceans making 30 chapters was irrealistic. Again, not trying to sound rude, but maybe you should have read the entire conversation before making a reply? Or at least read up to get a better understanding:giggle:

kk to put it all bluntly, some commenters made rude jokes about Nyx(the developer)'s update period, despite her having visited the thread several times to talk with us(the fans) about her lengthening the update period due to her latest update being much heavier in content and renders. She, understandably, got annoyed that people were still complaining about the update period despite her having come to the thread directly to let us know what she was doing. On her patreon, she even had a poll between us(the patrons) to see whether or not we'd have liked her to keep the update period to 3 months or have her lengthen it for a heavier update. I think the end results were like 80%+ in favor of her lengthening the update period to bring out one big content-heavy update. She even posted the results from her patreon to F95, yet people were still showing up complaining about it... most of them not even being patrons! Anyway, so a commenter made a rude joke, she got annoyed, replied, he had a snarky reply back, then she said that she'd wait a few weeks before bringing the update here to F95, or something to that effect. Then another commenter came in and started attacking her, calling her childish and this and that, then more people joined in and started attacking her too... then she left. Then I came in and started attacking those guys:ROFLMAO:

hey sis I was wondering who is your waifu for
w i a b

I'm asking because before the rework I had a few girls in mind but now I cant pick one any advice

if I remember correctly there was a girl in the game that was kind of mean but I like that
she kind of reminded me of bella

and no I refuse to date multiple girls so don't even ask

and then there was this other girl with black hair and the most amazing eyes you've ever seen

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes