Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
ok this is enough stop projecting yourself on the beautifull Sasha, just because you´re a wierd creepy dude does not mean she is!
Besides crazy violent? i guess you are just to weak to handle a real woman and as stated stop projecting!
perhaps but just one of those girls is not a crazy demented unbalanced psychopat known as Bella who will fuck up your life get you into crazy shit like illegal driving and racing and then bail on you and blaming you for all the shit she pulls because she is too immature to handle her own shit, of her own doing!
Right now i'm not sure anymore who is projecting who...
herm you mean Sasha kicking the shit out of Bella and putting the bitch in her place when she starts to hit on her man?
No ...like the extreme distress and unfulfillment Sasha feels when she sees Bella who is the one MC truly loves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok remember to have some oxygen because breathing too much hair will clog your breathing chanels and you might suffocate... although that is a kink chocke him mommy chocke him!

still better then my kink of breathing hare´s.. thats a furry bussiness i tell you that!
Hair comes trouble...not to mention the condition you're both in..
You seriously need to get some actual air.......you too vidal....i see you...rolling in the background....plotting.

my girl is not better then the others! she is so much better then the others!
Not loud enough also don't think we're enlightened maybe because of your obvious try at deception....getting old you war-huckster.

herm... she is too me (there is metoo and i use bella as my toome), have you not read the stories beteween my MC and your queen Bella? she is totally my BSS!
me on the other hand have none.. Sasha fills all my gaps spaces and open places!
there is perfection on this world!
I never heard of any story of your MC that has Sasha in it but all Bella , you talk about Bella more than anything else even sasha in here ......it appears that you have been contradicting yourself in a more subtle way...well..not anymore. You didn't want anyone to find that out so you always acted and said shits like 'Bella is my BSS, I hate Bella, I'll fuk her all day' and other shits thus avoiding the contact of our curious eyes, YOU SECRET BELLA GROUPIE.
You might still not admit and keep on the act like you always do ...so you could spare yourself from the total embarassment and guilt of all the lies you said all these times to your fellow warriors and sasha herself. Good luck with the coping brother ...Vidal's and mine shoulders are always open for you ....you know ...to cry your SECRET BELLA GROUPIE ass off.
and take your paws off Jill you despicable fuck.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I never heard of any story of your MC that has Sasha in it but all Bella , you talk about Bella more than anything else even sasha in here ......it appears that you have been contradicting yourself in a more subtle way...well..not anymore. You didn't want anyone to find that out so you always acted and said shits like 'Bella is my BSS, I hate Bella, I'll fuk her all day' and other shits thus avoiding the contact of our curious eyes, YOU SECRET BELLA GROUPIE.
You might still not admit and keep on the act like you always do ...so you could spare yourself from the total embarassment and guilt of all the lies you said all these times to your fellow warriors and sasha herself. Good luck with the coping brother ...Vidal's and mine shoulders are always open for you ....you know ...to cry your SECRET BELLA GROUPIE ass off.
and take your paws off Jill you despicable fuck.
i have actually considered that point of view 2 weeks ago!
and yes i am getting on my years now!

the thing is all my stories with Sasha end up the same way happily ever after! you know "all happy marriages are the same, all unhappy marriages are unhappy marriages in their own way" so there is no story to tell because there is no human heart in conflict with itself!

If Bella was not BSS there would be no conflict and therefore no story! My MC loves Sasha no point about it... wanna know how much he loves her? He would crawl over broken glass to suck the dick of the last dude that fucked her to have a taste of her thats how much he loves her!

but he also as a very dense and dark Jungian Shadow that propels him into being a narcisistic cunt with sadistic tendencies and thus Bella by being his pain toy, by becoming the target of all dark and degrading tendencies of my MC`S misogeny becomes a contender for the MC attention! not in terms of love but in terms of realising his darkest most sadistic fantasies about getting revenge from all the women that have hurt him in his life! since one can never act uppon a loved on in such a way without blemishing the love Bella becomes the pressure valve for such insanity trapped beteween the Sasha white knight and Bella´s dark Knight!

in the end my MC must make a choice of whose knight will win in the end! or as his dead father that came to him in a dream told him! when he asked "who of the knights will win?" and his father answered him! "the one you feed"!

so yes my MC might end up with Bella but let me tell you that won´t be good to either him or Bella since Bella is the choice that makes you loose yourself in your own niilism!
At the same time if he can not destroy his dark self to pick Sasha would be to endanger her and everything she stands for!
So to pick Sasha my MC since he trully loves her must 1st slay the darkness in his heart make peace with his past and forgive all of those who have hurt him, any of those no easy task but all combined almost impossible... but what a proof of love when he does!

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
So, is it just a rule on the site that every thread, given enough time, has to degenerate into "my LI is better than your LI" conversations?

Why bother arguing when Nami is clearly the best girl?
In my eyes, this game's story is just the redemption arc of the MC for ignoring Nami and giving all his attention to that bitch Summer when they were kids. Everyone else is just a side character to spice the game up a bit. Nami's route is the only canon route. Others than that are just fan-fictions.

I'm not even kidding, I truly believe that with all my heart. :)

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
In my eyes, this game's story is just the redemption arc of the MC for ignoring Nami and giving all his attention to that bitch Summer when they were kids. Everyone else is just a side character to spice the game up a bit. Nami's route is the only canon route. Others than that are just fan-fictions.

I'm not even kidding, I truly believe that with all my heart. :)
Nami is the first person you see when starting the game. She's your childhood friend and truly cares for you as a result. She's cute, with an awesome body and a healthy sense of humor. She's willing to fight the other LIs and punch them without hesitation through a self-sacrificing instinct. Feels like a natural fit for "best girl" status.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Is it true that this game gonna have about 30 chapters? If it's true, holy shit man, how long is it gonna take to develop this game? 10 years at least?

I can already see myself falling into the same position as I was with being a Berserk fan LOL

In a good way, it's already is a Berserk of VNs world in terms of quality and slow releasing :LOL:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Nami is the first person you see when starting the game. She's your childhood friend and truly cares for you as a result. She's cute, with an awesome body and a healthy sense of humor. She's willing to fight the other LIs and punch them without hesitation through a self-sacrificing instinct. Feels like a natural fit for "best girl" status.
The most important thing is she's your red-headed little sister, never forget that!

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I've been gone for what, one week? Two? And there's an all-out war of the LI's going on lol. I don't know why you guys are arguing when clearly Bella's the best. I mean I doubt anyone can look at this scene without feeling the raw passion and hunger behind that kiss lol
Screenshot (39).png
Screenshot (40).png
Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (42).png
Is this even a competition? Lol

Sep 3, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
As much as I love Nami, she's not beating this lol.
View attachment 1480153
View attachment 1480155
View attachment 1480156
View attachment 1480157
Bella has the ability to automatically capture your attention whenever she appears on screen. Whether or not that attention is good or bad, depends on the player, but we can't deny that our attention somehow gravitates towards her every time. The only other LI who has that ability is Sasha. Also Bella looks like me so that automatically puts her above all other LI's :giggle:
Nami cant but her...
Sasha.jpg

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As much as I love Nami, she's not beating this lol.
View attachment 1480153
View attachment 1480155
View attachment 1480156
View attachment 1480157
Bella has the ability to automatically capture your attention whenever she appears on screen. Whether or not that attention is good or bad, depends on the player, but we can't deny that our attention somehow gravitates towards her every time. The only other LI who has that ability is Sasha. Also Bella looks like me so that automatically puts her above all other LI's :giggle:
I'm going to share a bit of wisdom from a friend who spent 20 years of his life photographing super models. Yes women who you'd recognize in a heartbeat. "No matter how hot you think they are some guy told them they weren't worth the trouble."
For the record in most cases many guys came to the same conclusion.

Oh and Lady F. I don't drop you in that bucket, no matter how close the resemblance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Everia

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I nearly choked (strangled) my friend to dead cause he said that... the scene which Bella was in the PE class was much BETTER than the scene where Bella and MC kissed...
Tell me: Did I go too easy on him?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I just restarted this game, and have to ask . . . Has anyone informed the Dev that the MC putting his thumb inside his fist will lead to a shattered thumb if he should hit someone with it??
I know right... there is also that "epic handshake" scene with MC/Jeff :WaitWhat:
my thumbs hurt every time i see those scenes :HideThePain:. Did not play WiaB for a long time so don't remember if its just in SG...

Pretty sure oceanlab is aware so either he is doing it on purpose to troll us or he is not much of a perfe- nvm he is trolling us :KEK:.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i'll share my little theory i had when i played my 3rd save path... not sure if this was already shared tho since i was trying to avoid the Waifu Wars and resist the urge to unleash my main waifu :KEK:.
... and that is all i got so far. Now that i finished all my save paths, the waiting for Chapter 4 begins :HideThePain:.

P.S. Have fun on the battlefield :sneaky:.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
So, any chance that Nojiko will become romancable sometime in the future? Cause I find her to be the hottest character in the game thus far.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Ok i'll share my little theory i had when i played my 3rd save path... not sure if this was already shared tho since i was trying to avoid the Waifu Wars and resist the urge to unleash my main waifu :KEK:.
... and that is all i got so far. Now that i finished all my save paths, the waiting for Chapter 4 begins :HideThePain:.

P.S. Have fun on the battlefield :sneaky:.
Any other hints? Because right now there's a whole lot to disprove that theory. The girl in the picture, for one, has the exact same eye color as Bella. A piercing combination of jade green and pure hazel... something I've never seen irl(but this is still a game so there's that). Also, seeing that Bella has a whole lot of issues associated with whatever transpired in her past involving her sister, I doubt she'd even be around Sasha without having some sort of mental break. I mean she almost strangled MC at the mere mention of her sister...

There was another post here some time ago that pointed towards Sasha being related to Summer in some way. I must say that I agree with that theory amongst all others. The earing along with her long, observant glances towards MC and Nami both serve to support such a theory. The earing is the most concrete evidence of her being related to them in some way. In conclusion, I think there's much more evidence(both visual and by the characters' interactions with each other) that points towards Sasha being linked to MC and Nami than Bella.

Sasha is a mysterious character in her own right. I am indeed curious to see how a relationship between her and MC will be handled in the future. I love MC and Bella's relationship so much because they naturally fit together and have this organic chemistry that I haven't seen before in an AVN. I do wonder what a relationship with Sasha would be built on. If Summer does make an appearance, I wonder how she'd feel if Sasha really is connected to her. So many things to think about lol. Wish writing like this was more popular amongst AVNs but I guess that's what makes Summer's Gone so special.

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes