riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
In my eyes, this game's story is just the redemption arc of the MC for ignoring Nami and giving all his attention to that bitch Summer when they were kids. Everyone else is just a side character to spice the game up a bit. Nami's route is the only canon route. Others than that are just fan-fictions.

I'm not even kidding, I truly believe that with all my heart. :)
Nami is the first person you see when starting the game. She's your childhood friend and truly cares for you as a result. She's cute, with an awesome body and a healthy sense of humor. She's willing to fight the other LIs and punch them without hesitation through a self-sacrificing instinct. Feels like a natural fit for "best girl" status.

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Is it true that this game gonna have about 30 chapters? If it's true, holy shit man, how long is it gonna take to develop this game? 10 years at least?

I can already see myself falling into the same position as I was with being a Berserk fan LOL

In a good way, it's already is a Berserk of VNs world in terms of quality and slow releasing :LOL:

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Nami is the first person you see when starting the game. She's your childhood friend and truly cares for you as a result. She's cute, with an awesome body and a healthy sense of humor. She's willing to fight the other LIs and punch them without hesitation through a self-sacrificing instinct. Feels like a natural fit for "best girl" status.
The most important thing is she's your red-headed little sister, never forget that!

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
I've been gone for what, one week? Two? And there's an all-out war of the LI's going on lol. I don't know why you guys are arguing when clearly Bella's the best. I mean I doubt anyone can look at this scene without feeling the raw passion and hunger behind that kiss lol
Screenshot (39).png
Screenshot (40).png
Screenshot (41).png
Screenshot (42).png
Is this even a competition? Lol

Sep 3, 2020
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fortuna ღ

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
As much as I love Nami, she's not beating this lol.
View attachment 1480153
View attachment 1480155
View attachment 1480156
View attachment 1480157
Bella has the ability to automatically capture your attention whenever she appears on screen. Whether or not that attention is good or bad, depends on the player, but we can't deny that our attention somehow gravitates towards her every time. The only other LI who has that ability is Sasha. Also Bella looks like me so that automatically puts her above all other LI's :giggle:
Nami cant but her...
Sasha.jpg

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
As much as I love Nami, she's not beating this lol.
View attachment 1480153
View attachment 1480155
View attachment 1480156
View attachment 1480157
Bella has the ability to automatically capture your attention whenever she appears on screen. Whether or not that attention is good or bad, depends on the player, but we can't deny that our attention somehow gravitates towards her every time. The only other LI who has that ability is Sasha. Also Bella looks like me so that automatically puts her above all other LI's :giggle:
I'm going to share a bit of wisdom from a friend who spent 20 years of his life photographing super models. Yes women who you'd recognize in a heartbeat. "No matter how hot you think they are some guy told them they weren't worth the trouble."
For the record in most cases many guys came to the same conclusion.

Oh and Lady F. I don't drop you in that bucket, no matter how close the resemblance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Everia

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I nearly choked (strangled) my friend to dead cause he said that... the scene which Bella was in the PE class was much BETTER than the scene where Bella and MC kissed...
Tell me: Did I go too easy on him?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I just restarted this game, and have to ask . . . Has anyone informed the Dev that the MC putting his thumb inside his fist will lead to a shattered thumb if he should hit someone with it??
I know right... there is also that "epic handshake" scene with MC/Jeff :WaitWhat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
my thumbs hurt every time i see those scenes :HideThePain:. Did not play WiaB for a long time so don't remember if its just in SG...

Pretty sure oceanlab is aware so either he is doing it on purpose to troll us or he is not much of a perfe- nvm he is trolling us :KEK:.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i'll share my little theory i had when i played my 3rd save path... not sure if this was already shared tho since i was trying to avoid the Waifu Wars and resist the urge to unleash my main waifu :KEK:.
... and that is all i got so far. Now that i finished all my save paths, the waiting for Chapter 4 begins :HideThePain:.

P.S. Have fun on the battlefield :sneaky:.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
So, any chance that Nojiko will become romancable sometime in the future? Cause I find her to be the hottest character in the game thus far.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Ok i'll share my little theory i had when i played my 3rd save path... not sure if this was already shared tho since i was trying to avoid the Waifu Wars and resist the urge to unleash my main waifu :KEK:.
... and that is all i got so far. Now that i finished all my save paths, the waiting for Chapter 4 begins :HideThePain:.

P.S. Have fun on the battlefield :sneaky:.
Any other hints? Because right now there's a whole lot to disprove that theory. The girl in the picture, for one, has the exact same eye color as Bella. A piercing combination of jade green and pure hazel... something I've never seen irl(but this is still a game so there's that). Also, seeing that Bella has a whole lot of issues associated with whatever transpired in her past involving her sister, I doubt she'd even be around Sasha without having some sort of mental break. I mean she almost strangled MC at the mere mention of her sister...

There was another post here some time ago that pointed towards Sasha being related to Summer in some way. I must say that I agree with that theory amongst all others. The earing along with her long, observant glances towards MC and Nami both serve to support such a theory. The earing is the most concrete evidence of her being related to them in some way. In conclusion, I think there's much more evidence(both visual and by the characters' interactions with each other) that points towards Sasha being linked to MC and Nami than Bella.

Sasha is a mysterious character in her own right. I am indeed curious to see how a relationship between her and MC will be handled in the future. I love MC and Bella's relationship so much because they naturally fit together and have this organic chemistry that I haven't seen before in an AVN. I do wonder what a relationship with Sasha would be built on. If Summer does make an appearance, I wonder how she'd feel if Sasha really is connected to her. So many things to think about lol. Wish writing like this was more popular amongst AVNs but I guess that's what makes Summer's Gone so special.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
perhaps but just one of those girls is not a crazy demented unbalanced psychopat known as Bella who will fuck up your life get you into crazy shit like illegal driving and racing and then bail on you and blaming you for all the shit she pulls because she is too immature to handle her own shit, of her own doing!
I understood your frustrations, there is serious thoughtfull concern about illegal racing and other shit. But before that you need to think patiently, nobody chooses such life, where there is constant fear of losing life. Ppl either chooses it becoz they are forced to or they do it for fun. In Bella's case both circumstances plays a role. She was always treated as psychopat from her childhood and as a result she never understood her selfesteem and meaning of life , so she want to prove it differently.
And i am also sure MC will surely try to change her and show her, how her life should be!
Story will continue and yet to know more about Bella and I definitely can't judge her within this small scope.

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
Despite my sympathy for you, I have to disagree.
1) Sisters have different eye colors. And "unknown one" in blue spectrum, as well as Sasha's eyes..
Take a look:
Much brighter and lighter - that's true. But the effect could be achived via bright lights..
2) With age eye colors become more dim, that also can be the case.
Bella's resemblance are much closer. That's one of major things that make me seriously doubt this theory.

And yet, threory sounds rather plausibly, with some flaws, but I kinda like it anyway.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I understood your frustrations, there is serious thoughtfull concern about illegal racing and other shit. But before that you need to think patiently, nobody chooses such life, where there is constant fear of losing life. Ppl either chooses it becoz they are forced to or they do it for fun. In Bella's case both circumstances plays a role. She was always treated as psychopat from her childhood and as a result she never understood her selfesteem and meaning of life , so she want to prove it differently.
And i am also sure MC will surely try to change her and show her, how her life should be!
Story will continue and yet to know more about Bella and I definitely can't judge her within this small scope.
you know Bella invited us to go see her race

I'm really looking forward to it even more than date night

don't get me wrong date night was fun and I really loved it

but racing means a lot to Bella and it's really personal to her so I'm really

excited that she is willing to share that with us

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes