Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Despite my sympathy for you, I have to disagree.
1) Sisters have different eye colors. And "unknown one" in blue spectrum, as well as Sasha's eyes..
Take a look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much brighter and lighter - that's true. But the effect could be achived via bright lights..
2) With age eye colors become more dim, that also can be the case.
Bella's resemblance are much closer. That's one of major things that make me seriously doubt this theory.

And yet, threory sounds rather plausibly, with some flaws, but I kinda like it anyway.
While you may be right in regards to their eyes, Bella still hasn't shown any sort of strong reaction to Sasha(and vice versa). At this point in the AVN, Bella has been in Sasha's presence a handful of times and barely acknowledged her(again vice versa). I concede that I was wrong about their eyes, but you cannot ignore their behavior in each other's presence. That along with their looks serve as the main reasons why I disagree with that theory entirely. Aside from her eyes, nothing she has would point towards her being Bella's sibling. Her being blonde doesn't automatically make her Bella's long-lost sibling, and neither does the color of her eyes. But I could still definitely be wrong about all of this lol. I just do not think that Oceans would give Bella such a background if her sister were right there for us to see.

Last edited:

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
While you may be right in regards to their eyes, Bella still hasn't shown any sort of strong reaction to Sasha(and vice versa). At this point in the AVN, Bella has been in Sasha's presence a handful of times and barely acknowledged her(again vice versa). I concede that I was wrong about their eyes, but you cannot ignore their behavior in each other's presence. That along with their looks serve as the main reasons why I disagree with the theory entirely. Aside from her eyes, nothing she has would point towards her being Bella's sibling. Her being blonde doesn't automatically make her Bella's long-lost sibling, and neither does the color of her eyes. But I could still definitely be wrong about all of this lol. I just do not think that Oceans would give Bella such a background if her sister were right there for us to see.
This could be a great plot twist. A discarded clue because it was too good/too obvious to be true?
Well, you know better then anyone of us how a good writer can rationally weave into the plot almost anything.

But to my spite, there is an earring mystery as well..
And I am sure it's unrelated to Summer. But to Nami and to that lady from the VIAB.

I seriously doubt that Bella's sister also could be involved in Nami's plot part.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
But to my spite, there is an earring mystery as well..
And I am sure it's unrelated to Summer. But to Nami and to that lady from the VIAB.
Also another plausible theory. WIAB is still being reworked, so perhaps Oceans will find some way to officially connect Lia to Sasha and Nami(and in turn, MC). This is a strong alternative to her being linked to Summer, as this is a shared world to WIAB. Now that you mention it, I think that this would make more sense as we've actually seen Lia wearing both earrings. We know that Lia has ties to the criminal underworld(to what extent, we still do not know), so it isn't that far-fetched to assume that Sasha's scar and her earring could have something to do with her being involved with Lia. Nice catch
I seriously doubt that Bella's sister also could be involved in Nami's plot part.
I also doubt this. Judging by her reaction to MC's prodding, we can all clearly see that Bella's experienced something very traumatic involving her sister. Also, taking into account how much it affects her when she's blamed for things she did not do, along with her incredibly dangerous hobbies(racing for example), I'm willing to bet that Bella feels some level of guilt due to whatever transpired in the past. The picture of her and her sister shows us that she was the oldest, so perhaps it's something akin to survivor's guilt? Or something of that nature. Bella said something along the lines of her being blamed for things she did not do, from a young age. She also said that others saw her as a monster, so putting 2 and 2 together, along with what's said by other characters(and herself), she'd lost her sister and experienced that traumatic event at a very young age. All this supports my own theory of why Bella's suffering mentally. Or she can just be crazy and all of us are overthinking things(least likely lol). Oceans is the kind of writer that can still surprise their audience with something no one was expecting(even when all scenarios have been explored), so anything is possible.

To get back on topic, I can't think of any sensible reason as to why Bella's sister would be involved in Nami's plot lol.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Ok i'll share my little theory i had when i played my 3rd save path... not sure if this was already shared tho since i was trying to avoid the Waifu Wars and resist the urge to unleash my main waifu :KEK:.
... and that is all i got so far. Now that i finished all my save paths, the waiting for Chapter 4 begins :HideThePain:.

P.S. Have fun on the battlefield :sneaky:.
Any other hints? Because right now there's a whole lot to disprove that theory. The girl in the picture, for one, has the exact same eye color as Bella. A piercing combination of jade green and pure hazel... something I've never seen irl(but this is still a game so there's that). Also, seeing that Bella has a whole lot of issues associated with whatever transpired in her past involving her sister, I doubt she'd even be around Sasha without having some sort of mental break. I mean she almost strangled MC at the mere mention of her sister...

There was another post here some time ago that pointed towards Sasha being related to Summer in some way. I must say that I agree with that theory amongst all others. The earing along with her long, observant glances towards MC and Nami both serve to support such a theory. The earing is the most concrete evidence of her being related to them in some way. In conclusion, I think there's much more evidence(both visual and by the characters' interactions with each other) that points towards Sasha being linked to MC and Nami than Bella.

Sasha is a mysterious character in her own right. I am indeed curious to see how a relationship between her and MC will be handled in the future. I love MC and Bella's relationship so much because they naturally fit together and have this organic chemistry that I haven't seen before in an AVN. I do wonder what a relationship with Sasha would be built on. If Summer does make an appearance, I wonder how she'd feel if Sasha really is connected to her. So many things to think about lol. Wish writing like this was more popular amongst AVNs but I guess that's what makes Summer's Gone so special.
Despite my sympathy for you, I have to disagree.
1) Sisters have different eye colors. And "unknown one" in blue spectrum, as well as Sasha's eyes..
Take a look:
Much brighter and lighter - that's true. But the effect could be achived via bright lights..
2) With age eye colors become more dim, that also can be the case.
Bella's resemblance are much closer. That's one of major things that make me seriously doubt this theory.

And yet, threory sounds rather plausibly, with some flaws, but I kinda like it anyway.
Also another plausible theory. WIAB is still being reworked, so perhaps Oceans will find some way to officially connect Lia to Sasha and Nami(and in turn, MC). This is a strong alternative to her being linked to Summer, as this is a shared world to WIAB. Now that you mention it, I think that this would make more sense as we've actually seen Lia wearing both earrings. We know that Lia has ties to the criminal underworld(to what extent, we still do not know), so it isn't that far-fetched to assume that Sasha's scar and her earring could have something to do with her being involved with Lia. Nice catch

I also doubt this. Judging by her reaction to MC's prodding, we can all clearly see that Bella's experienced something very traumatic involving her sister. Also, taking into account how much it affects her when she's blamed for things she did not do, along with her incredibly dangerous hobbies(racing for example), I'm willing to bet that Bella feels some level of guilt due to whatever transpired in the past. The picture of her and her sister shows us that she was the oldest, so perhaps it's something akin to survivor's guilt? Or something of that nature. Bella said something along the lines of her being blamed for things she did not do, from a young age. She also said that others saw her as a monster, so putting 2 and 2 together, along with what's said by other characters(and herself), she'd lost her sister and experienced that traumatic event at a very young age. All this supports my own theory of why Bella's suffering mentally. Or she can just be crazy and all of us are overthinking things(least likely lol). Oceans is the kind of writer that can still surprise their audience with something no one was expecting(even when all scenarios have been explored), so anything is possible.

To get back on topic, I can't think of any sensible reason as to why Bella's sister would be involved in Nami's plot lol.

Last edited:

Everia

Aug 5, 2021

For leia's earings I came up with ultimate theory Summer is Leia's daughter and she got earings from her and she she gave them to nami and sasha but I think it's a real f up theory so I even doubt this so don't come after me
Earings must be unrelated to Summer.
I didn't found even one scene with Summer wearing even one of them.
Instead, she wears something different.:
But i found out that Nami actually wears both.

Reactions: driverman

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
It's a mistake from Regium period.
Alright, you convinced me to give a try remastered Chapter 1, even before release of 4.0 ;)

upd:

Most of the time she wears pair of them, or none.
Only in some cases you can see Nami wearing only one. And this inconsistency utterly ruining idea of the splitted pair.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Coinzell

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Alright, you convinced me to give a try remastered Chapter 1, even before release of 4.0 ;)

upd:

Only in some cases you can see Nami wearing only one. And this inconsistency utterly ruining idea of the splitted pair.
1st chapter still not remastered fully. Only part of a scenes, none of which you posted.
Everything you posted still from the Regium period (1 and 2 chapters).
And i don't have to prove anything, it's Ocean words about mistake with Nami wearing two earrings.

Reactions: Xyclos

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
1st chapter still not remastered fully. Only part of a scenes, none of which you posted.
Everything you posted still from the Regium period (1 and 2 chapters).
And i don't have to prove anything, it's Ocean words about mistake with Nami wearing two earrings.
I thought Regium was only related to the first chapter :oops:
Well, it seems like I missed some major topics that were discussed outhere

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
I thought Regium was only related to the first chapter :oops:
Well, it seems like I missed some major topics that were discussed outhere
Well only Ocean and Regium (if he exist) know whole truth.
But from what i found Regium did chapter 1 and chapter 2. He had his own patreon page (it's still in the opening post - , but now it's directed to Ocean SG account). While developing chapter 2 he asked Ocean to help and they worked on the second chapter together, and somewhere here Regium dissapeared from the thread and Ocean appeared. Ocean said that he wrote the story,
mocked Regium couple of times, Regium didn't answered on it at all.
The chapter 2 was released, still on the Regium page (i have 0.2 release and it's has Regium patreon link), Ocean said that all bugs should be reported to either him OR Regium so he still was involved.

But soon Regium completely dissapeared (his account here deleted) without saying nothing (Ocean also didn't said anything), patreon page changed to what it is now, and now Ocean says this in the FAQ,
which is kinda contradict to what was said earlier.

Honestly i even have a theory that Ocean and Regium are the same person who either created two patreons to make more money, or was afraid that begginer dev who creating two games at the same time would push away people, and made them under different names.
But it's only a theory that easily can be wrong.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

upd:

out there in the real world i would say its a valid argument but here... come on with all the pointing outs who are not sperm on a girls face you´re oficially the wierdest person here! but look at my boy checking out Nami´s ass!

But from what i found Regium did chapter 1 and chapter 2. He had his own patreon page (it's still in the opening post - , but now it's directed to Ocean SG account). While developing chapter 2 he asked Ocean to help and they worked on the second chapter together, and somewhere here Regium dissapeared from the thread and Ocean appeared. Ocean said that he wrote the story,
mocked Regium couple of times, Regium didn't answered on it at all.
The chapter 2 was released, still on the Regium page (i have 0.2 release and it's has Regium patreon link), Ocean said that all bugs should be reported to either him OR Regium so he still was involved.

But soon Regium completely dissapeared (his account here deleted) without saying nothing (Ocean also didn't said anything), patreon page changed to what it is now, and now Ocean says this in the FAQ,
which is kinda contradict to what was said earlier.

Honestly i even have a theory that Ocean and Regium are the same person who either created two patreons to make more money, or was afraid that begginer dev who creating two games at the same time would push away people, and made them under different names.
But it's only a theory that easily can be wrong.
and they call me a crazy theorist! Coinzell did you kidnap dalli_x and have him writing for you?

you forgot the dog collar and her name OWBSS on it wich stands for Oficial Warscared Butt Sub Slut! ffs i am spending too much time on Bella and not enough time admiring Sasha´s beauty! well i guess it makes sense Bella is work Sasha is life and i always had a really bad work life balance!

Reactions: offlinehero

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
But from what i found Regium did chapter 1 and chapter 2. He had his own patreon page (it's still in the opening post - , but now it's directed to Ocean SG account). While developing chapter 2 he asked Ocean to help and they worked on the second chapter together, and somewhere here Regium dissapeared from the thread and Ocean appeared. Ocean said that he wrote the story,...
Yeah Regium did get involved in the development of chapter 2. Some of his old posts are still on Patreon

All the posts above were written by Regium
Ocean started writing Patreon posts from Dec 14, 2019

About your theory that Ocean and Regium is the same person, I don't think they are. Ocean always has difficulties with his hardware limits. He wouldn't want to make two games at once and cause the development time of each game longer. He also used to have to do 2 part time jobs to cover the expenses and be able to afford new PC.

Last edited:

Everia

Aug 5, 2021
Holy shit!! How come this thread went from Waifu Warfare into developer's conspiracy theories!!?
Damn, This game never ceased to amaze me even it has nothing to do with the game itself at all! :LOL:
The Game brought us together as friends.. Punishment.. but for what?
;)

SG united us, but it's you guys who keeping the community together. Most of you are amazing people. In one way or another :alien:
And thanks to your collective effort, it's always a fun to hang out here.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
The Game brought us together as friends.. Punishment.. but for what?
;)
SG united us, but it's you guys who keeping the community together. Most of you are amazing people. In one way or another :alien:
And thanks to your collective effort, it's always a fun to hang out here.
Oooh .. i know what we're gonna do next...:LOL:

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes