Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
I wonder when we are gonna get a chance to have our way with ANY of the girls?
TBH I feel it's still gonna take a while (long) but all the guaranteed girls in this list are already in the field
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021)
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Nia: guaranteed main LI
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed.
hopefully next upcoming chapter 4 there will be progress with Nadia and Sasha (more of Nadia and Zara I believe).
But to have way with any of the girls not before chapter 6 . (my thoughts)

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
In the washroom of Relucia Diner Bella says some really awful and immensely hurtful things to Brenda Vosolovo in order to distract her and to give the MC enough time to copy data from her smartphone.

screenshot0008.png

And an upset and tearful Ms Vosolovo reacts by saying, "And- and you! You're the-e last one who-" which could be interpreted in several ways, e.g., Bella had an affair with an older married man which hurt people collaterally and did a lot of damage.

screenshot0005.png

Or could Ms Vosolovo be referencing heartbreak caused to Bella when her own father, Amber's husband, began an illicit affair with a younger woman and ruined the family as a result? Maybe Bella's father left Amber and Bella for a much younger woman taking Bella's beloved sister with him, possibly going abroad to a country beyond their reach, and refusing spitefully to give Amber/Bella access to said daughter/sister estranging the two girls permanently. If the father happened to be a really malicious and nasty piece of work he might even have tried to play one sister off against the other, deliberately poisoning Bella'a sister against Bella and Amber until their relationships crumbled and the sisters were forced to take different sides, loyal to one parent and hostile to the other, painfully and comprehensively alienating the sisters one from the other despite them having been loving siblings in a happy nuclear family.

Would a tragedy like that be bad enough to wreck Bella's life enough to leave her psychically burned, scarred and damaged enough to explain why she behaves in the way that she does? Bella showed genuine remorse about the way she wounded Brenda Vosolovo and I feel that she is actually a really lovely girl who has been hurt and decided to protect herself afterwards by donning "bitch armour" to keep the world at bay: Bella's strategy seems to be to mock, attack, humiliate and intimidate others in order to deny them the opportunity to get close enough to hurt her, seemingly terrified of developing genuine feelings for anyone, or trusting anyone, or caring about anybody for long enough to drop her barriers and allow somebody, somewhere, somewhen to see the vulnerable, lovely and wonderful young woman she is behind her mask, petrified by the thought of putting herself at risk of suffering more heartbreak and end up shredded and torn apart again if they rejected her, abandoned her or if she lost them for whatever reason.

What clockwork of events could possibly have turned such a shining beauty into such a fierce, aggressive and mistrustful beast? Bella is such a fascinating character that I can't help but muse and wonder what could have happened to have made he so aggressively defensive when I've got twenty minutes leisure to waste like now!

Last edited:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks, nice catch! I've updated the post. It's a bit of a disappointment for Robin, she grew on me in 3.5. I could have clearly seen her as a LI but it seems her story isn't really planned that way. Not a surprise though because she had never been mentioned as a LI despite the list being quite long already. And prior to 3.5 she really seemed like a side character (although some LIs as well like Zara and Maja for example but they're not in the safe category).

Reactions: Casper52 and scalvi

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
no mc was like that before but losing summer just pushed him over the

edge and made him have a mental breakdown and fall into a deep depression. He still dealing with it
View attachment 1483862

View attachment 1483863

View attachment 1483864
Isn't this characteristic after the dissapearance of summer bella is also was normal before the thing with her sister there's no mention of him been introvert before and which introvert go for a fight with a girl who's stranger at that point

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Is it me or does the MC look exactly the same as Steve from No More Secrets
i guess we can conclude that being a pervert comes with genetic traits associated with it? i wonder if its recessive or matrilinear? cause if it was pathriarcal we know everytime one of those pervs has a son they would be like... kill me now... it could be considering how many of the MC`S are orphans... and the ones who are not have as a father cunts who are above average!

Last edited:

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Remember what see looked like at the end of the last update.... when she said we were her problem. She didn't look like that at all. Teacher 1.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
i'm not trying to be rude but idk how the person who does the animations doesn't laugh every time they have to right the MC's edgy face
oh hhhell no put some respect on my man Emilio
when I went in I was an ugly duckling
screenshot0001.png

but when I came out I was ' a beautiful swan

screenshot0002.png

when I saw myself for the first time I was so happy I wept

screenshot0001.png
and Emilio told me with great hair comes great responsibility

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
oh hhhell no put some respect on my man Emilio
when I went in I was an ugly duckling
View attachment 1486022

but when I came out I was ' a beautiful swan

View attachment 1486024

when I saw myself for the first time I was so happy I wept

View attachment 1486035
and Emilio told me with great hair comes great responsibility
just admit it if Bella had said hump instead of you looking good you would have bitch slapped Emilio!|

Huh..? gay haircuts are the coolest.
look :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why do i get the impression you also enjoy his music?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes