Sep 3, 2020
Dude wtf is wrong with you... and no warning at all?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, now i'm scared for life... some one quick post your top waifu before my sight is gone :KEK:!
screenshot0005.png

here you go my brother

the greatest waifus in all of visual novels

behold the Holy Trinity

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1487131

here you go my brother

the greatest waifus in all of visual novels

behold the Holy Trinity
i am not judging but it seems you kind of have a type of girl... good for you knowing what you want is half the batle the other half is getting her drunk enough so she allows you to do anything you want with her... in your case i assume cuddling and talking about the weather!

Bella: I am a joke to you?
MC: ... two guesses!
Bella: no?
MC: ... 1 more guess!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Dude wtf is wrong with you... and no warning at all?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, now i'm scared for life... some one quick post your top waifu before my sight is gone :KEK:!
BTW, I got my post of the same bleach gif reported and deleted as spam in another thread, though I had more reason to post it than just a haircut. I still have no idea who was the snowflake that found it to be spammy or offensive somehow, because the reason to post it was spam as well and it's probably still there. :LOL:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ya Jenny is awesome. Holy hell that body. Kim Kardashian booty on top of it, too.
Except that I wouldn't touch Kardashian(s) with a ten foot pole. I'd chop my arm off if it comes in contact with that thing even if accidentally. Jenny's "cushion for the pushion", on the other hand, I'd love to do friendly things to.

Sep 3, 2020
I play summer's gone from the beginning all the time on a regular basis I think the longest I've ever gone without playing it is 3 weeks

you know whenever people have to play a vn from the beginning again people be like ooh noo

but whenever fans of summer's gone have to play it from the beginning they be like dude we do that all the time everyday

it ain't no thing

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I play summer's gone from the beginning all the time on a regular basis I think the longest I've ever gone without playing it is 3 weeks

you know whenever people have to play a vn from the beginning again people be like ooh noo

but whenever fans of summer's gone have to play it from the beginning they be like dude we do that all the time everyday

it ain't no thing
yea playing SG is my routine.

Sep 3, 2020
yea playing SG is my routine.
preach my brother preach

if I don't play summer's gone I feel like something is missing in my life

and if I don't see Bella on a regular basis I feel ill and

I have to start from the beginning every time

the best part is when you load up the game and the music starts

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala
Sep 3, 2020
yea, it's like air. can't survive for long without it
FDiYVzwWUAQR9ky.jpg
oh my God everybody come quick somebody turn Bella into a vampire but who who could have done this

I mean who would do this I have no idea who would benefit from Bella being a vampire who

am telling you we are dealing with a cold and vicious beasts

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Except that I wouldn't touch Kardashian(s) with a ten foot pole. I'd chop my arm off if it comes in contact with that thing even if accidentally. Jenny's "cushion for the pushion", on the other hand, I'd love to do friendly things to.
Hah, today I agree with ya for sure. When I look at Jenny's rear it makes me think of Kim from maybe 15-20 yrs back when she'd be closer to Jenny's current age where things looked 'right', lol (today Kim's done too many butt injections, hah).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

it ain't no thing
plus you get to stare i mean analyse Sasha all over again... i always discover a new scene where i can see Sasha and i am like whoooo, then i get shy and although in my dreams i go up to her and ask her out in reality i just get really shy blush a little (damm these white gens) and go to the bathroom lock myself in a stool and jerk off thinking of her!
View attachment 1487894
oh my God everybody come quick somebody turn Bella into a vampire but who who could have done this

I mean who would do this I have no idea who would benefit from Bella being a vampire who

am telling you we are dealing with a cold and vicious beasts
one could almost state that we´re finally playing for high stakes here... stakes a piece of old wood are the vampires worst enemies... how weak and pathetic do you have to be?

On funny note . . .
As long as she suck my blood out of my cock, I am OK with that. :whistle: :coffee: :ROFLMAO:
whats wrong with you? if it was Sasha sure but Bella? Blargh...

4.30 star(s) 514 Votes