Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
To be honest, somehow i find the old Summer more apealing than the new one.:censored:
You're not the only one. Despite old one was fucked up i somehow find her more appealing.
p.s. maybe because new one obviously a kid, and old one went through the puberty at least.

Ok, on a 2nd look, there is a massive age diffrence between the two gals...
It's not only on a look, Ocean rewrote story. They're 13 now instead of 15 at the intro.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well, or we can dance if you'd like it better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have no idea who that is but i must have her! sauce?

To be honest, somehow i find the old Summer more apealing than the new one.:censored:

Ok, on a 2nd look, there is a massive age diffrence between the two gals...
i was gonna say one was 16 the other 12... or 12! but the origjnal summer fitted better into the story! to stay depressed for 5 years is soo long that the MC should have sliced his wrists already!

or what Coinzell said!

Gap Gap :oops:

that's not an age Gap :eek:
that's the freaking Grand Canyon:ROFLMAO:
lol i fucked a 42 years old when i was 16! on the reverse the highest diference so far was 10 years but then again i have been off the market for a while!

Sep 3, 2020
i have no idea who that is but i must have her! sauce?

i was gonna say one was 16 the other 12... or 12! but the origjnal summer fitted better into the story! to stay depressed for 5 years is soo long that the MC should have sliced his wrists already!

or what Coinzell said!

lol i fucked a 42 years old when i was 16! on the reverse the highest diference so far was 10 years but then again i have been off the market for a while!
now bro that's different milf are God's gift

to mankind

and also nice

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, original Summer fit the story much better. No one is soooooo in love at 12 that it ruins their life.
The diversity of humanity is so vast that your statement is most assuredly false. At least in western culture, and I would include eastern Europe in that group for the purpose of this conversation, you could say that the probability of a lost love ruining someone's life at age 12 is vanishingly remote, but it is neither impossible nor beyond believable.

It sucks to be at -5 sigma on the bell curve, but there is always someone there.

Sep 3, 2020
The diversity of humanity is so vast that your statement is most assuredly false. At least in western culture, and I would include eastern Europe in that group for the purpose of this conversation, you could say that the probability of a lost love ruining someone's life at age 12 is vanishingly remote, but it is neither impossible nor beyond believable.

It sucks to be at -5 sigma on the bell curve, but there is always someone there.
exactly people are so unique and so different not everybody handles grief the same way especially the mc who was an introvert and Summer who he cared about and loved the most besides his family

remember what people used to say about the MC

they used to call him a heartless and emotionless kid but look at how loving and caring he was to Summer

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
exactly people are so unique and so different not everybody handles grief the same way especially the mc who was an introvert and Summer who he cared about and loved the most besides his family

they used to call him a heartless and emotionless kid but look at how loving and caring he was to Summer

View attachment 1483376

View attachment 1483379
Vidal, you are often a man of few words, and God knows I'm happy to run off at the mouth, but this perfectly illustrates the point I was trying to make. Thanks!

Sep 3, 2020
Vidal, you are often a man of few words, and God knows I'm happy to run off at the mouth, but this perfectly illustrates the point I was trying to make. Thanks!
you're welcome brother yeah normally with my reading disability

it's hard for me to make long comments

but I find that a lot of people play this game but miss a lot of facts

about the MC like he had issues even before he lost summer

Oct 24, 2020
So far this has proven to be such a great build to the end of latest update. The story certainly has a has tremendous amount of Potential and many different ways things good go Good or Bad and even better MANY & I mean MANY OPTIONS as far as getting together with a Certain Chic You Like or a FEW chics you want to make into a Harem.
I, myself like to play 2 kinds of ways with games like this one or his other WIAB and 1st I always play realistically as in I figure out and go after my One Ride or Die and She is my Queen and Bella is The One & Only One here. As for 2nd play I have fun & "FUCK" as much as possible. For me My favorites so far are Bella Always #1 and thets to be with (The Milf) Amber, hoeful for that threesome. Then after mom & Daughter I'm Bringing Nadia, Zara & Lastly can't forget Mila! So Fuckin Sexxy! Can't wait for this next update but really wish for WIAB to finally be updated so we can move into that awesome story farther. I miss me some Katie and Dana!

Bella_Sig.gif Amber_Sig.gif Anne_Sig.gif

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Vidal, you are often a man of few words.
You're kidding right..?
Man of few words my ass.
He never shuts up.
While he was sleeping i almost tried to......break his computer and blame it on Warscared. (Oh..no..don't even try to push any buttons Warscared sit right there)
But then i realized that ...he is the freakin' glue that holds this band of good perverts :LOL: together....dammit.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Yeah, original Summer fit the story much better. No one is soooooo in love at 12 that it ruins their life. Hell, most kids who lose siblings or parents to tragic accidents or disease at that age learn to move on by 18-19 years old.
This almost certainly depends on the person. I'm not qualified enough to give an educated response, as I am not a psychologist, but I would think that certain situations would affect certain people differently, no? Some people find love earlier than others(though rare, it still happens), and that seems to be the case here. A coworker of mines has been with his wife since the age of 11, so while it may not be considered normal, it does happen. Being in love at that age, that is. Also, it seems like the "love at first sight" trope was used here. They knew each other years before they were 13, so we still do not really know how deep their relationship was. From what little we saw in the flashbacks, it seemed like they had a pretty deep connection.

You never really move on from things like that. You learn to live with it, sure, but move on? Not many people are able to do that unless they weren't close to the person at all. In most cases, if therapy isn't taken(in which it seems like MC has only just recently begun taking therapy), then you'll find them lashing out similarly to MC. If a healthy form of coping isn't found, then depending on the circumstances of the tragedy, it can seriously mentally affect people. People cope with drugs, alcohol, sex, etc. MC coped by closing himself off to the world and getting into fights for Nami. You'd probably be surprised how non-different that is to what many people do in real life. Depending on the severity of the trauma, it can affect some people for life. Forever changing many of them, one way or another.
I get around it by ignoring the new backstory and remembering the original. It's my brain, I can do what I want with it.
Lol, surely this was a joke? I'm sorry but I am not fully fluent as yet, but if this is how you truly feel, then I don't think you'd like any future updates lol. The rest of this AVN's main plotline will be based on the backstory written by Ocean(which is superior to the original in every way, objectively). So the backstory you seemingly deem unrealistic will be the backbone for the rest of the novel. Just pointing that out lol...

All in all... that was a really ignorant comment lol(if it wasn't a joke). Not because you haven't seen something, means it does not happen. The world is a really big place

Last edited:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021

View attachment 1483376

View attachment 1483379
no he became introvert after the incident before he was like every other but he didn't take her disappearance well enough,I think he closed his relationship cirlce with summer

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
I searched Discord to list what Ocean said on the different girls so far: (main LI = romance + ending)
Bella: guaranteed main LI (Dom, Sub and normal routes, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route, won't be compatible with Amber)
Nami: guaranteed main LI (Nami/Bella is possible)
Sasha: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #1 girl (as of August 2021)
Sonya: guaranteed main LI and Ocean's #2 girl
Mila: guaranteed main LI
Nadia: guaranteed main LI
Victoria: guaranteed main LI (and can be compatible with every other girl)
Nia: guaranteed main LI
Maja: main LI
Amber: main LI (two main routes, love or sub, could be different now that the game has taken a less dark route)
Zara: main LI
Ayua: "can be romanced", sounds like main LI
Coach Hill: "bangable" but no ending nor romantic relationship
Nojiko: "not a confirmed LI", "not planned to have Nojiko as an LI with an ending" - something to reveal about her to explain it
Robin, Layla, Elsa, Karen, Marla, Nicole, Genevieve, etc: ??? (nothing mentioned) the main LI list is not necessarily over yet although Ocean has a limit, and we might be introduced to some more girls (like the women's first team for instance).

Note: As of October 16, 2021, Ocean has said that the list of LIs can be expanded to more LIs but it is also possible that some LIs will be dropped, except for the eight that are listed as guaranteed.
We have an update on Robin status
1636017024996.png
1636017062821.png

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes