Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
The Game brought us together as friends.. Punishment.. but for what?
;)
SG united us, but it's you guys who keeping the community together. Most of you are amazing people. In one way or another :alien:
And thanks to your collective effort, it's always a fun to hang out here.
Oooh .. i know what we're gonna do next...:LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
To be honest, somehow i find the old Summer more apealing than the new one.:censored:
You're not the only one. Despite old one was fucked up i somehow find her more appealing.
p.s. maybe because new one obviously a kid, and old one went through the puberty at least.

Ok, on a 2nd look, there is a massive age diffrence between the two gals...
It's not only on a look, Ocean rewrote story. They're 13 now instead of 15 at the intro.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well, or we can dance if you'd like it better
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i have no idea who that is but i must have her! sauce?

To be honest, somehow i find the old Summer more apealing than the new one.:censored:

Ok, on a 2nd look, there is a massive age diffrence between the two gals...
i was gonna say one was 16 the other 12... or 12! but the origjnal summer fitted better into the story! to stay depressed for 5 years is soo long that the MC should have sliced his wrists already!

or what Coinzell said!

Gap Gap :oops:

that's not an age Gap :eek:
that's the freaking Grand Canyon:ROFLMAO:
lol i fucked a 42 years old when i was 16! on the reverse the highest diference so far was 10 years but then again i have been off the market for a while!

Sep 3, 2020
i have no idea who that is but i must have her! sauce?

i was gonna say one was 16 the other 12... or 12! but the origjnal summer fitted better into the story! to stay depressed for 5 years is soo long that the MC should have sliced his wrists already!

or what Coinzell said!

lol i fucked a 42 years old when i was 16! on the reverse the highest diference so far was 10 years but then again i have been off the market for a while!
now bro that's different milf are God's gift

to mankind

and also nice

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Yeah, original Summer fit the story much better. No one is soooooo in love at 12 that it ruins their life.
The diversity of humanity is so vast that your statement is most assuredly false. At least in western culture, and I would include eastern Europe in that group for the purpose of this conversation, you could say that the probability of a lost love ruining someone's life at age 12 is vanishingly remote, but it is neither impossible nor beyond believable.

It sucks to be at -5 sigma on the bell curve, but there is always someone there.

Sep 3, 2020
The diversity of humanity is so vast that your statement is most assuredly false. At least in western culture, and I would include eastern Europe in that group for the purpose of this conversation, you could say that the probability of a lost love ruining someone's life at age 12 is vanishingly remote, but it is neither impossible nor beyond believable.

It sucks to be at -5 sigma on the bell curve, but there is always someone there.
exactly people are so unique and so different not everybody handles grief the same way especially the mc who was an introvert and Summer who he cared about and loved the most besides his family

remember what people used to say about the MC

they used to call him a heartless and emotionless kid but look at how loving and caring he was to Summer

screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
exactly people are so unique and so different not everybody handles grief the same way especially the mc who was an introvert and Summer who he cared about and loved the most besides his family

remember what people used to say about the MC

they used to call him a heartless and emotionless kid but look at how loving and caring he was to Summer

View attachment 1483376

View attachment 1483379
Vidal, you are often a man of few words, and God knows I'm happy to run off at the mouth, but this perfectly illustrates the point I was trying to make. Thanks!

Sep 3, 2020
Vidal, you are often a man of few words, and God knows I'm happy to run off at the mouth, but this perfectly illustrates the point I was trying to make. Thanks!
you're welcome brother yeah normally with my reading disability

it's hard for me to make long comments

but I find that a lot of people play this game but miss a lot of facts

about the MC like he had issues even before he lost summer

Oct 24, 2020
So far this has proven to be such a great build to the end of latest update. The story certainly has a has tremendous amount of Potential and many different ways things good go Good or Bad and even better MANY & I mean MANY OPTIONS as far as getting together with a Certain Chic You Like or a FEW chics you want to make into a Harem.
I, myself like to play 2 kinds of ways with games like this one or his other WIAB and 1st I always play realistically as in I figure out and go after my One Ride or Die and She is my Queen and Bella is The One & Only One here. As for 2nd play I have fun & "FUCK" as much as possible. For me My favorites so far are Bella Always #1 and thets to be with (The Milf) Amber, hoeful for that threesome. Then after mom & Daughter I'm Bringing Nadia, Zara & Lastly can't forget Mila! So Fuckin Sexxy! Can't wait for this next update but really wish for WIAB to finally be updated so we can move into that awesome story farther. I miss me some Katie and Dana!

Bella_Sig.gif Amber_Sig.gif Anne_Sig.gif

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Vidal, you are often a man of few words.
You're kidding right..?
Man of few words my ass.
He never shuts up.
While he was sleeping i almost tried to......break his computer and blame it on Warscared. (Oh..no..don't even try to push any buttons Warscared sit right there)
But then i realized that ...he is the freakin' glue that holds this band of good perverts :LOL: together....dammit.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
4.40 star(s) 493 Votes