Sep 3, 2020
yea, it's like air. can't survive for long without it
FDiYVzwWUAQR9ky.jpg
oh my God everybody come quick somebody turn Bella into a vampire but who who could have done this

I mean who would do this I have no idea who would benefit from Bella being a vampire who

am telling you we are dealing with a cold and vicious beasts

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Except that I wouldn't touch Kardashian(s) with a ten foot pole. I'd chop my arm off if it comes in contact with that thing even if accidentally. Jenny's "cushion for the pushion", on the other hand, I'd love to do friendly things to.
Hah, today I agree with ya for sure. When I look at Jenny's rear it makes me think of Kim from maybe 15-20 yrs back when she'd be closer to Jenny's current age where things looked 'right', lol (today Kim's done too many butt injections, hah).

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I play summer's gone from the beginning all the time on a regular basis I think the longest I've ever gone without playing it is 3 weeks

you know whenever people have to play a vn from the beginning again people be like ooh noo

but whenever fans of summer's gone have to play it from the beginning they be like dude we do that all the time everyday

it ain't no thing
plus you get to stare i mean analyse Sasha all over again... i always discover a new scene where i can see Sasha and i am like whoooo, then i get shy and although in my dreams i go up to her and ask her out in reality i just get really shy blush a little (damm these white gens) and go to the bathroom lock myself in a stool and jerk off thinking of her!
View attachment 1487894
oh my God everybody come quick somebody turn Bella into a vampire but who who could have done this

I mean who would do this I have no idea who would benefit from Bella being a vampire who

am telling you we are dealing with a cold and vicious beasts
one could almost state that we´re finally playing for high stakes here... stakes a piece of old wood are the vampires worst enemies... how weak and pathetic do you have to be?

On funny note . . .
As long as she suck my blood out of my cock, I am OK with that. :whistle: :coffee: :ROFLMAO:
whats wrong with you? if it was Sasha sure but Bella? Blargh...

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Last edited:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Waiting for an update like

4a1ddb0c643931ee0ecdec7846783917eeb961b0_hq.gif

Checks the Dev's Patreon to see if there is any info about Chapter 4's release date, only to see that the posts containing CH 4 info are locked... Goes to the Dev's other Patreon page for, Where it all began... Just to see He is going to rework the game... with Chapter 1's rework being currently in development....

tumblr_64f83b75f73bb7793f25351e9fe1746d_79c734a6_500.gif

Welp, I think I am probably done with these two games. They were good games but by the time they are even fully completed (if they ever do get finished) I wonder if I will still be itching to play them or if they will just be a pair of forgotten memories.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

View attachment 1490396

Checks the Dev's Patreon to see if there is any info about Chapter 4's release date, only to see that the posts containing CH 4 info are locked... Goes to the Dev's other Patreon page for, Where it all began... Just to see He is going to rework the game... with Chapter 1's rework being currently in development....

View attachment 1490404

Welp, I think I am probably done with these two games. They were good games but by the time they are even fully completed (if they ever do get finished) I wonder if I will still be itching to play them or if they will just be a pair of forgotten memories.
Hang in there. I have seen Ocean say in another thread he is doing his best to try to speed up development time on the games. Like you, I'm quite anxious to play Ch4, but trying to be patient. :)

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021

Where It All Began reworked is going to be released really soon, he's already doing postwork

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That's Bella Dude !!! ...
The mere sight of you makes me ! ...:mad::mad::mad:
Oh No ! my blood is boiling .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
blood boiling Bella being turned into a leech... we got a leachers infestation around here van helsing bring the garlic and the holy bath water of Sasha we got a fulls days work here!

Sep 3, 2020
blood boiling Bella being turned into a leech... we got a leachers infestation around here van helsing bring the garlic and the holy bath water of Sasha we got a fulls days work here!
I'm not the one with a creepy-ass baby mama

seriously every time I talk to your girl I have to sleep with the lights on
screenshot0001.png

see she did it again wtf Warscared

I feel like somebody just walked over my grave

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes