Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
What is it with these types of games and picking haircuts for mc that look retarded? His first haircut was ugly, but halfway normal. The second one? Wtf is that?

If someone had shown up looking like that in my college days, he would be laughed out of class.

Last edited:

chazfu

Sep 11, 2020
What is it with these types of games and picking haircuts for mc that look retarded? His first haircut was ugly, but halfway normal. The second one? Wtf is that?

If someone had shown up looking like that in my college days, he would be laughed out of class.
I think it is the same gene, in the VN universe, that causes fathers to drop dead shortly after fathering children.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

Seriously...he looks like low budget Goku. I never understood why his hair's like that.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021

Remember Tokyo Hotel originated in germany, lol, their tastes are different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020

You'll straight up be bullied with that kind of hair lmao

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Remember Tokyo Hotel originated in germany, lol, their tastes are different.
Yeah.... no with that haircut u will be a laughing stock in germany too, like Tokyo Hotel was a laughing stock for the most of us.

Ayhsel it's good that u want Bella so bad, as i have no interest in her, i will take one for the team and take care of her mother, very good care.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
is this game abandoned? its been 6 months since last update? any news?
there will be an update , when he needs new hardware like the other times before.everytime new hartdare popps up like grafiks cards or cpus, he came magicaly arround the corner with an update u could play for 10 mins. and than nothing anymore. like always.and the answer from some ppl here, quality needs time is mega bullshit.there are devs here that update a game 2x a month with even more quality than this one hre has ...its just teh admin dont need money atm

Reactions: Samrabhi
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah.... no with that haircut u will be a laughing stock in germany too, like Tokyo Hotel was a laughing stock for the most of us.

Ayhsel it's good that u want Bella so bad, as i have no interest in her, i will take one for the team and take care of her mother, very good care.
Goddamn it bro, you can't do that, she's mine, I mean she's

my therapist yeah that's it my therapist that's what I meant to say cough cough

6c9.gif

you know when they say fuck my mother-in-law that's not what that means

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
he probably meant ToN
ToN standing for?

Btw there was an update a few minutes back:

Hello,

So... After a while, I managed to get that nightmare of a scene under control and did finish it.

This is just a quick update letting you guys know that the rendering has finished for Chapter 3.5.

We are looking at:

~ 1400 still renders.
~ 6000 - 7000
animation frames. (I didn't bother counting them all this time.)

Which took me around 4 months and 2 weeks. (The last scene alone took me 1 1/2 months lol.)
I did take a break after the crunch disaster of Chapter 3.

This is the first half chapter update- which turned out a little bit bigger than expected in terms of the render count.

Could have been done earlier- but who would've thought that the 3090 would already be maxed out.
The third 2080Ti I had on the SG PC hasn't had work in like a month due to the heavy scenes.
But Chapter 4 will be a little easier to render and I can count on the 2080Ti speed boost again.

But more info about Chapter 4 after the main release of Chapter 3.5.

Anyway, I will now have to do postwork on 1200 of the 1400 renders. Implement the new three galleries and the music player.

And I will polish the game a little. I really did go for a beta release this month- but I doubt I can do this.

I also haven't received the proofread version yet.

This also brings me to the point to announce that my current proofreader will not be doing Chapter 4 anymore due to him being busy with his own game and books.

I will need a new editor soon. (Not just a proofreader) who will ofc be paid.

Here is a random preview. You can find 3 more in this .

We're so close and I feel soooo much better than at the end of Chapter 3.
I did take Chapter 3.5 really slow and things are great.

I will put in a higher gear for Chapter 4- but I will still go with a comfortable pace.

June Wallpapers will come out in the next two days. Both for WiAB and SG.

- Ocean
:)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes