mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Surprisingly a lot of bella stans

I'm one too but Nami looks way too good to be ignored and I dare say she looks way better than bella.

We need more redheads, there's too many blonde bombshells man, I'm sick of picture perfect blonde barbie dolls. If bella wasn't written so good I would've gone completely into Nami territory.
As I keep saying Nami is redhead,both gf and best friend material,and on top of that she's a redhead. Bella is very well written and has a lot of screen time so I'm not surprised by the amount of her stans,but still Nami is also very well written but mc seems to take her for granted sometimes since she was there for him all the time. And the fact that she sticks around even after she kinda lost both of her best friends for a time when summer and mc started dating seals the deal for me.

Sep 3, 2020
As I keep saying Nami is redhead,both gf and best friend material,and on top of that she's a redhead. Bella is very well written and has a lot of screen time so I'm not surprised by the amount of her stans,but still Nami is also very well written but mc seems to take her for granted sometimes since she was there for him all the time. And the fact that she sticks around even after she kinda lost both of her best friends for a time when summer and mc started dating seals the deal for me.
fair enough my brother fair enough we will just have to settle this when the waifu was begin

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I mean she sticking around is what any sister would do.

Don't get me wrong, I totally support Nami being fantastic, but that particular reason is not something that special.

As I have said several times, Nami's only fault is existing in Bella's universe. Other than that, she is really amazing.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ON MY HUMBLE Opinion .. after watching the un renpyed files .. this IS GARBAGE pure and simple wth is this EMO 2021 or what like nothing 18R + happengs ...JUNK GARBAGE
UwU ... was searching for something with more meat .. u know what i meant .... bleeerg this have good renders ... but no have even 10 to 20 % on sweats fights .... pardon maaa french
Yes yes, keep posting lovely comments like that. Legend says if you reach a thousand facepalms, a giant hand appears to hit you in the face and you are reborn into a world in which every character is as stupid as it gets, everybody loves MC and you manage to get your dick wet with no effort.
You are also stripped from your brain, but what else do you really have to lose?

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
this game is about people may look one way on the outside but if you get to know them they're completely different on the inside the MC may come off as a heartless person that doesn't care about anybody but if you play it again you can see that he's a very caring person that had a mental
breakdown

mc was an introvert. Fell in love and when he lost his love his mind snapped and the game is about him putting himself back together again and learning how to care again

and the game will have plenty of action as The Story Goes On

but only if that makes sense from a story point of view people won't just be fucking out of nowhere and fucking for no good reason
I'm begging you give it a chance it will be one of the best games you ever play in your life
Why are you trying to explain it to someone that literally said he unzip all files without reading just to look at some images?
I always said I love hearing other people's opinion even though I don't agree with it and I will always believe that so thank you for voicing your opinion however

fun fact Team Bella team Nami team Victoria team Sasha and all the other teams you should do your best not to piss these teams off

because if you make us mad enough we sometimes unite into one team to destroy a single enemy and then we are known as Legion

see what did I tell you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Surprisingly a lot of bella stans

I'm one too but Nami looks way too good to be ignored and I dare say she looks way better than bella.

We need more redheads, there's too many blonde bombshells man, I'm sick of picture perfect blonde barbie dolls. If bella wasn't written so good I would've gone completely into Nami territory.
I mean, maybe on the surface she could be another blonde barbie doll from her look. But just look at her eyes and tell me those not unique?
Prev3.png
My Queen's eyes are like a black hole's event horizon: you cannot escape once you are caught in them.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I mean she sticking around is what any sister would do.

Don't get me wrong, I totally support Nami being fantastic, but that particular reason is not something that special.

As I have said several times, Nami's only fault is existing in Bella's universe. Other than that, she is really amazing.
I mean,sure in an ideal World any sister/relative/close friend would do the same,but in reality many people who you consider as family would turn their back on you and for lesser reasons at that,so in my eyes it's still pretty special.
And since you are a Sharon fan as well I'm not going to say anything about that last line about Bella's supposed superiority over Nami and just say to each their own.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I mean,sure in an ideal World any sister/relative/close friend would do the same,but in reality many people who you consider as family would turn their back on you and for lesser reasons at that,so in my eyes it's still pretty special.
And since you are a Sharon fan as well I'm not going to say anything about that last line about Bella's supposed superiority over Nami and just say to each their own.
You mean Rebirth? I mean I like Sharon, but if you go to that thread... let's just say that I am known in those domains for being the guy trying to screw all of them, regardless of the consequences, including Astrid, Callisto and every other potentially evil character included.

For example, I have defended Astrid from moment one: there is something simply totally alluring about that hot evil bitch!

But of course, the whole "trying to sell you a waifu" is not the point of waifu wars, simply to highlight what we like. To each their own is really the philosophy here.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
You mean Rebirth? I mean I like Sharon, but if you go to that thread... let's just say that I am known in those domains for being the guy trying to screw all of them, regardless of the consequences, including Astrid, Callisto and every other potentially evil character included.

For example, I have defended Astrid from moment one: there is something simply totally alluring about that hot evil bitch!

But of course, the whole "trying to sell you a waifu" is not the point of waifu wars, simply to highlight what we like. To each their own is really the philosophy here.
Yep I know I meant it in a joking manner.I know that selling somebody a waifu is not the point and all

Sep 3, 2020

screenshot0002.png

oh harder MA ME

Sep 3, 2020

what power what rage what passion I felt it all you think if we're a good boy and we behave and and we ask nicely Bella will choke us again

Reactions: Ayhsel
Sep 3, 2020
Why are you trying to explain it to someone that literally said he unzip all files without reading just to look at some images?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, maybe on the surface she could be another blonde barbie doll from her look. But just look at her eyes and tell me those not unique?
View attachment 1263334
My Queen's eyes are like a black hole's event horizon: you cannot escape once you are caught in them.
Escape I do not want to escape her eyes
I want to be consumed by them

there is no past there is no present

there is only Bella

she is the living embodiment of power Beauty and destruction and also loneliness

she wants to be loved by someone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Escape I do not want to escape her eyes
I want to be consumed by them

there is no past there is no present

there is only Bella

she is the living embodiment of power Beauty and destruction and also loneliness

she wants to be loved by someone
I agree with all of that but the last line.. I am not sure she cares if anybody loves her.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree with all of that but the last line.. I am not sure she cares if anybody loves her.
screenshot0002.png

she does but she doesn't know that she does people have been calling her a monster her whole life maybe she thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved or that she can't be loved so she started telling herself she doesn't want to be loved it's like a defense mechanism why do you think she snapped at Emilio

because she does not want to let herself believe that the MC could care for her because in case of rejection
what if she starts to believe it and the mc rejects her

or maybe she's afraid of the MC caring for her than getting to know her and then running for the hills when

he sees who she really is inside

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
, there's too many blonde bombshells man, I'm sick of picture perfect blonde barbie dolls. If bella wasn't written so good I would've gone completely into Nami territory.
if you remove the Dye i wonder how many of them are truly blondes... just asking for a friend! it seems that the decrease of pubic hair is directly connected to the increase of blonde and ginger Dyes...

a true blonde or ginger i will take any day but i will not be lied to ... NEVER AGAIN!

not to mention that they are responsible for the decrease of pubic hairs a crime equal to any genocide, YOU DID NOT MEANT IT? JUST BECAUSE IT DID NOT TURN OUT AS YOU WANTED IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! Damm Bella and her simps!

or maybe she's afraid of the MC caring for her than getting to know her and then running for the hills when

he sees who she really is inside
depends on how you develop your MC because my MC is the one that will put the fear of god in her!

we shall see I wish you luck in the waifu Wars team Sasha is going to need it
you put your faith in luck and in the end you end up cursing the gods! there is no luck just hard work and proper planning! my steel is sharp my will is strong and my muscles are trained! if the war comes there will be no luck just the corpses of those who where unprepared and placed their faith in luck!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
if you remove the Dye i wonder how many of them are truly blondes... just asking for a friend! it seems that the decrease of pubic hair is directly connected to the increase of blonde and ginger Dyes...

a true blonde or ginger i will take any day but i will not be lied to ... NEVER AGAIN!

not to mention that they are responsible for the decrease of pubic hairs a crime equal to any genocide, YOU DID NOT MEANT IT? JUST BECAUSE IT DID NOT TURN OUT AS YOU WANTED IT DOES NOT MEAN ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! Damm Bella and her simps!

depends on how you develop your MC because my MC is the one that will put the fear of god in her!
we shall see I wish you luck in the waifu Wars team Sasha is going to need it

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes