twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
I do post regular updates. My own schedule of one big Dev log a month with 3-10 preview images.

Just because other people do something, doesn't mean I have to do it.

The problem I have with multiple dev logs is that after the second one, you start to kinda spam your Patreons with repeated info.

I like to collect information and create bigger status updates. Or do a second log in a month where I share important info.

But I do get your point about the weekly thingies, it involves the player a little more and gives him the feeling that there is actual progress.
Also, I could mention the total render count every week- which would also give the Patreons a feeling of "He is working."

I will do a poll on Patreon after the upcoming update- if they prefer one big dev log or multiple smaller ones.
Have you tried to use a Trillo so people can view your progress/update progression and what you are working on.

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
In general, I almost did not go through the game, but I just have to speak out.
The camera work, the music, the characters and the storyline ... Just my compliments, just incredible work. Why haven't I seen this game before?
Oh god ... No, the music is driving me crazy. It's just incredible.

Sep 3, 2020
Another message from me...Throw off the music playlist, I want all this for myself.:cry:
now that's what the fuck I'm talking about you got moxie
little brother i like that

now all you have to do is choose your team

please allow me to elaborate

you see every waifu in this game has their own team

and every team is made up of fans of a particular girl like

team Mila

I of course belong to team Bella and we are led by our leader
screenshot0002.png

Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

and

download.jpg

you see right now Team Bella is facing our greatest rival right now team Nami they worship the redheaded goddess but she is a false god

v.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
now that's what the fuck I'm talking about you got moxie
little brother i like that

now all you have to do is choose your team

please allow me to elaborate

you see every waifu in this game has their own team

and every team is made up of fans of a particular girl like

team Mila

I of course belong to team Bella and we are led by our leader
View attachment 1261366

Ayhsel the
Chocolate Vampire

and

View attachment 1261371

you see right now Team Bella is facing our greatest rival right now team Nami they worship the redheaded goddess but she is a false god

View attachment 1261374
they are all false gods! but at least Sasha admits she is not a goddess as her scars clearly show she as been trough battle and survived it! when the final battle comes only the true man will survive and those are the Sasha worshipers!

asking people to join other teams then Sasha is like inviting people into a death cult! none of you will survive if battle is met!

Also your leader melts under the sun... and if he truly made out of chocolate then he melts under any sort of pressure or heat source...

why do you people always set yourselves out for failure? Only Sasha as the remedy for our MC ailments all other girls are distractions that can never lead to happiness, they are lies that spread more lies until all the world is grey and nobody can see the true colors that is the magic of Sasha, instead of the hell bound dark pits of depression that Bella or Nami are!

Sep 3, 2020
ON MY HUMBLE Opinion .. after watching the un renpyed files .. this IS GARBAGE pure and simple wth is this EMO 2021 or what like nothing 18R + happengs ...JUNK GARBAGE
I always said I love hearing other people's opinion even though I don't agree with it and I will always believe that so thank you for voicing your opinion however

fun fact Team Bella team Nami team Victoria team Sasha and all the other teams you should do your best not to piss these teams off

because if you make us mad enough we sometimes unite into one team to destroy a single enemy and then we are known as Legion

View attachment lllllllll.mp4

see what did I tell you

Sep 3, 2020
UwU ... was searching for something with more meat .. u know what i meant .... bleeerg this have good renders ... but no have even 10 to 20 % on sweats fights .... pardon maaa french
this game is about people may look one way on the outside but if you get to know them they're completely different on the inside the MC may come off as a heartless person that doesn't care about anybody but if you play it again you can see that he's a very caring person that had a mental
breakdown

mc was an introvert. Fell in love and when he lost his love his mind snapped and the game is about him putting himself back together again and learning how to care again

and the game will have plenty of action as The Story Goes On

but only if that makes sense from a story point of view people won't just be fucking out of nowhere and fucking for no good reason
I'm begging you give it a chance it will be one of the best games you ever play in your life

Remor

Jan 22, 2019
Just downloaded this game out of boredom and wow. I'm surprised how much I loved this one. The slow build works fantastic and pretty much every girl is interesting and that's rare for me. Beautiful animations, lighting and camera work. Bravo

I also have to say that Bella is really intriguing. From actively disliking her in the beginning of the game to actually preferring her over everyone else is something I didn't expect. That every girl doesn't instantly fall for the MC is an aspect that should be in more AVNs imo.

I will subscribe to the devs patreon. This game was a very welcome discovery

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
UwU ... was searching for something with more meat .. u know what i meant .... bleeerg this have good renders ... but no have even 10 to 20 % on sweats fights .... pardon maaa french
This would make me go back in time and ask your parents if they could drop you some more on your head. At least then the sentences that would come out of you wouldn't make sense at all. Because now i can still make sense of it

Sep 3, 2020
Just downloaded this game out of boredom and wow. I'm surprised how much I loved this one. The slow build works fantastic and pretty much every girl is interesting and that's rare for me. Beautiful animations, lighting and camera work. Bravo

I also have to say that Bella is really intriguing. From actively disliking her in the beginning of the game to actually preferring her over everyone else is something I didn't expect. That every girl doesn't instantly fall for the MC is an aspect that should be in more AVNs imo.

I will subscribe to the devs patreon. This game was a very welcome discovery
after reading your comment

View attachment hhhhhhhh.mp4

welcome aboard Team Bella

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
after reading your comment

View attachment 1262789

welcome aboard Team Bella
Surprisingly a lot of bella stans

I'm one too but Nami looks way too good to be ignored and I dare say she looks way better than bella.

We need more redheads, there's too many blonde bombshells man, I'm sick of picture perfect blonde barbie dolls. If bella wasn't written so good I would've gone completely into Nami territory.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes