drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I wonder if the update will contain all the dates. Probably not.

Bella date(this one is guaranteed)
Victoria & Maja date
Just Victoria date
Mila date
Nadia-Nami-Sonya meeting
Mila-Victoria sleepover
Dojo training with China Girl
Vanessa Meeting

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
too bad we have little/no storyline with sasha....i think i have a fetish for uber beautiful women with scars now....*sigh i guess i'll stick with the crazies bella....
Hers and many others' stories should come eventually.
Being Bella's number 1 simp i would not mind if we kept focusing just on her. But, honestly Sasha Nami and all others deserve their own routes.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The incest patch is not official, but the conversations with and about Nami make more sense if she is his Sister.
Sowhat is it? is the incest patch actually unofficial? or am i suposed to play with it?
Officially, it's not official. If it were officially official, the game would officially be banned from Patreon because of PayPal's officious rules.

Last edited:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Officially, it's not official. If it were officially official, it would officially be banned from Patreon because of PayPal's officious rules.
Yeah tbh the whole "friend" thing doesn't make sense and feels shoehorned for other characters, like bella's tragic past of her "friend" and victoria and maja being "roommates", it might work for the mc and nami considering they're both adopted by nojiko but landlord still feels abit off, just call her your adoptive mother and nami the mc's adoptive sister.

And the whole awkwardness and stiffness of the dialogue by the lack of contractions also exaggerates the shoehorned feeling of the labels. I'd much rather prefer to play this game with the incest patch.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Yeah tbh the whole "friend" thing doesn't make sense and feels shoehorned for other characters, like bella's tragic past of her "friend" and victoria and maja being "roommates", it might work for the mc and nami considering they're both adopted by nojiko but landlord still feels abit off, just call her your adoptive mother and nami the mc's adoptive sister.

And the whole awkwardness and stiffness of the dialogue by the lack of contractions also exaggerates the shoehorned feeling of the labels. I'd much rather prefer to play this game with the incest patch.
I can see Victoria and Maja being roomies rather than sisters, it's just what happens when a student or two need a roof over the head. Bella's 'friend' not being her sister would make no sense at all to me.

Also Nami and MC calling each other 'brother' and 'sister' would be totally fine to me, since it's explicitly stated that they're both adopted.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Soundgfx

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I can see Victoria and Maja being roomies rather than sisters, it's just what happens when a student or two need a roof over the head.
Intimate conversation, ok. But the other bathing is too close for normal flatmates. Not to talk about the same surname.

Bella's 'friend' not being her sister would make no sense at all to me.
Later in the game:
If the MC decides to ask Bellla to visit the gym with him, he ask her if she is willing to tell him about her sibling.

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Intimate conversation, ok. But the other bathing is too close for normal flatmates. Not to talk about the same surname.

Later in the game:
If the MC decides to ask Bellla to visit the gym with him, he ask her if she is willing to tell him about her sibling.
Ngl I don't actually remember them having the same surename :KEK:

While we both seem to agree that it has to be her sister, the MC implying that doesn't mean anything. He literally didn't know of Bella's existance until recently, so the MC can't really forshadow much.
Like I said, despite that, I still think that it'd be too far fetched for them to be anything but sisters.

Reactions: Mortarion

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
This is a one update per year project, it's way too soon to expect updates.
The dev has said that hes currently working on the last scene for chapter 3.5, and from what it sounds like; it'll be the same size as a full chapter. It might take a bit tho since he has said that his current gpu isn't really capable of rendering it due to its size, and he's looking to upgrade to an rtx a6000 which goes for around $7000 dollars here where I live

Edit: I'd also like to mention that he has said that this scene alone is 400+ renders, and going from the fact that that is one scene, we may be looking at quite a large chapter

Last edited:

aibadeahi

Aug 4, 2020
The dev has said that hes currently working on the last scene for chapter 3.5, and from what it sounds like; it'll be the same size as a full chapter. It might take a bit tho since he has said that his current gpu isn't really capable of rendering it due to its size, and he's looking to upgrade to an rtx a6000 which goes for around $7000 dollars here where I live

Edit: I'd also like to mention that he has said that this scene alone is 400+ renders, and going from the fact that that is one scene, we may be looking at quite a large chapter
Really? His main game hasn't be updated for a year already, it's hard to believe he is releasing an update for SG first.
I hope i'm wrong, i dont give a fuck about WIAB, Summer gone is way better imo.

Shroluken

Jan 5, 2021
Really? His main game hasn't be updated for a year already, it's hard to believe he is releasing an update for SG first.
I hope i'm wrong, i dont give a fuck about WIAB, Summer gone is way better imo.

Hello,
So, the month is almost over and I haven't released yet.
And I have to ask for a little more patience.
I also want to give a little insight into what is giving me a not so little headache.
I have been working on the last scene for about three weeks now. The last scene is a sport-scene, which means a lot of people in one big environment.
So, it was always planned to have this scene on an outside college sports center. I did build an entire environment- houses, a soccer field, a football field + a lot of basketball places.
But mid-way building this- I saw that the place was already using 14GB VRAM and wasn't finished yet.
I canceled it and moved the sport session into the building again- thanks to the renovations, the students now have a very high-quality court.
I'll keep the outside place for when I upgrade my GPU again. (3090 to A6000.)
And I plan on getting an A6000 this year. My 3090 is screaming. The card is maxed out. I am unable to render what I originally planned.
Let me show you a peek into the scene and how it looks.

This is it. This is all I can render with the 3090 before it drops out. Not even all the girls are visible- hell, not a single male is visible there.

But this isn't the problem that gives me a headache. You can work around it with camera angles.

It is the scene performance. Imagine dragging a slider and the software freezes for 4-12 seconds every time. It's so frustrating and when you got to pose 10+ characters for every scene- a part of you dies inside.

Anyway, this "sadly" isn't a small scene and contains 400+ renders alone.

I ask for a little more patience, while I am working through this nightmare of a scene.

You can find four random previews of that scene here:
- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes