Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I'm more interested in finding out what happened to Summer
Dead, literally gone, abducted by aliens or just straight up floating in a river somewhere or alive and well, it doesn't matter to me tbh, I just hope she doesn't pop right back into the mc's life when he's finally starting to show desire that he wants to be better.

If she's alive, she better not grow up hot which is totally a guarantee.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I just want to see Victoria walk again and be happy.
I'd be willing to bet she won't get them back and will have a BSOD or despair event horizon moment (and there'e actually a glimpse of it in the physiotherapy clinic) that somehow brings her into the same spot as the mc after summer's disappearance.

The only difference I'm willing to bet is that her arc will be be some sort of antithesis, where the mc completely shut himself off from the rest of the world, she's willing to open herself up from the get go and produce a more positive outlook on a new perspective of her current life.

Or maybe not and I'm just talking out of my ass, maybe she'll go crazy and try to go on a murderous rampage on a wheelchair.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'd be willing to bet she won't get them back and will have a BSOD or despair event horizon moment (and there'e actually a glimpse of it in the physiotherapy clinic) that somehow brings her into the same spot as the mc after summer's disappearance.

The only difference I'm willing to bet is that her arc will be be some sort of antithesis, where the mc completely shut himself off from the rest of the world, she's willing to open herself up from the get go and produce a more positive outlook on a new perspective of her current life.

Or maybe not and I'm just talking out of my ass, maybe she'll go crazy and try to go on a murderous rampage on a wheelchair.
I think you're spot on, and that's what I think too. I've said it before, but imo, Vic and Bella are both “what-ifs” of MC. Bella is the MC if the MC response to his tragedy was outbursts and general cuntiness. Thats her defensive mask.

Vic, meanwhile, is the MC immediately after the tragedy and instead of shutting down or becoming a cunt, she wore the mask of positivity. And her route to recovery will be the healthy, positive example. (Unless we fuck her up on the Dark route, I guess. :unsure: )

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Here's his answer from the WIAB thread, regarding both games.

"Rule #1: Never give an estimate until the update is done.

Close tho.
"
That still doesn't mean he cannot do status updates, he even doesn't update his Patreon, whereas lots of devs post weekly/fortnightly posts detailing what they have been working on.

gregro

May 24, 2021
That still doesn't mean he cannot do status updates, he even doesn't update his Patreon, whereas lots of devs post weekly/fortnightly posts detailing what they have been working on.
On May 28, he wrote that he is working on the last scene in the update

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I think you're spot on, and that's what I think too. I've said it before, but imo, Vic and Bella are both “what-ifs” of MC. Bella is the MC if the MC response to his tragedy was outbursts and general cuntiness. Thats her defensive mask.

Vic, meanwhile, is the MC immediately after the tragedy and instead of shutting down or becoming a cunt, she wore the mask of positivity. And her route to recovery will be the healthy, positive example. (Unless we fuck her up on the Dark route, I guess. :unsure: )
If there's going to be some sort of corruption meter or something I think it's possible to steer characters away from their intended path and go the opposite direction but who knows

BSOD? Victoria is an old-school Windows-based android? Now that's a twist nobody saw coming.
View attachment 1249290
It's a trope, I love calling out literary tropes.

So far every time I've had exactly that conclusion in other games, my thought process was 100% right.
I still think I'm right but I'm not above saying it's a hundred percent right, I may be wrong too but it's going to be likely that it is what's going to happen judging from how the story is flowing.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Yes, and before that he posted a dev log in April, my point being he doesn't post regular updates. People like DPC post weekly updates with what they have been working on as do many others.
He was aiming for 3 month time with half content but it seems it's not going that way since it's been more than 4 months since last update. It will probably improve overtime and hopefully less chance of delays in future.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes