FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for this breathtaking wallpaper Amazing Krull. I am in love with this Character.:love::love::love:

You are magnificent, marvelous, majestic, coruscating, and Certainly Masterly Skilful.:love::love:
Oh we have a new fan in SG thread... welcome :giggle:

Also TIL a new word... "coruscating"... how lovely :geek:

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!! ITS YOU! OMG the vamps got you :eek: they rekt ya so hard you had to change the avatar :KEK:

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Just wrapped up my first playthrough, def got me addicted.
Didn't see a "mult route/mult ending" tag so is it one storyline with some alt scenes depending on your choices?

Sep 3, 2020
Well, it's a story and it will have more than one plot, if that's what you meant or were you hoping to get something like a happy ending and a tragic ending? or like the endings of, uh, Injustice 2, what is it called? Multiple endings with expansion? Not sure mate, since we're just passing through the early stages of the story and the dev might never have mentioned anything about an ending until now.

Maybe it's because he's not sure about the ending he had written and reconsidering, given he had a change of heart in the story's progression through 2020. Or it's just too early to discuss the endings. Besides all of this, there are a couple more games planned to come out after SG, and since all of his stories have happened in the same universe, having multiple endings to each of these stories would make it complicated. Having a one-canon ending would certainly make things easier if they're all connected, that is.
I had a dream last night and it was about you and me Bella it was kind of strange maybe you can tell me

what it means

I was standing in the middle of the room in a tuxedo

but then you appeared walking towards me in a beautiful white dress

you're very beautiful but for some reason, your face was covered by some kind of Veil

then you're standing next to me

and I said you know I loved you since before I met you

you are the beginning of my life

and then I heard my mom's voice telling me to hurry it up

the sooner we are done here the sooner she can get some grandbabies she

told me that we were on a biological clock

and then Amber said

and time is Babies

then I yelled Ma

and then my mom said sorry we'll be quiet

we kissed and I woke up so what do you think that means

and does it give you any ideas Bella

screenshot0010.png

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I had a dream last night and it was about you and me Bella it was kind of strange maybe you can tell me

what it means

I was standing in the middle of the room in a tuxedo

but then you appeared walking towards me in a beautiful white dress

you're very beautiful but for some reason, your face was covered by some kind of Veil

then you're standing next to me

and I said you know I loved you since before I met you

you are the beginning of my life

and then I heard my mom's voice telling me to hurry it up

the sooner we are done here the sooner she can get some grandbabies she

told me that we were on a biological clock

and then Amber said

and time is Babies

then I yelled Ma

and then my mom said sorry we'll be quiet

we kissed and I woke up so what do you think that means

and does it give you any ideas Bella

View attachment 1721672
Bella : *Runs away* * Changes her identity* * Fakes her death*

Sep 3, 2020
Bella : *Runs away* * Changes her identity* * Fakes her death*
yeah that sounds about right

wait. Come back Bella what I say is it the tuxedo I can wear something else or is it my mom

just say the word and I'm putting her ass in a home

pick up pick up hello ayua

yeah you were right I told her about my dream and she ran it's Valentine's Day all over again bring the car around

Sep 3, 2020
It was definitely the thing that needed to be said, especially when, you know, she dumped you for the exact same shit not that long ago. Anyway...

My guess would be she's pounding some stranger named Ahx in an animalistic manner with no holes barred in a fucking balcony. Don't worry, she'll come back in a couple of days, I'll make sure of that. In the worst scenario, probably getting married in Las Vegas.

Told you to choose Nami, at least with her you get to pop a cherry. It's the best until it isn't. Nojiko pops up. She always pops up. Sigh, you can't change the story.
what makes it difficult with Bella is she runs away not because she doesn't feel the same way she runs away because she does feel the same way

and the thing is I will keep telling Bella how I feel

to me, Bella feels like part of my soul that's been taken away

and thank you for the offer but I have no interest in your flat-chested.

well you know the rest

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Just wrapped up my first playthrough, def got me addicted.
Didn't see a "mult route/mult ending" tag so is it one storyline with some alt scenes depending on your choices?
Your choices are very important and hold great significance to the story. There are likely to be endings to all romance routes, but they'll also probably fall under the ending to the main plot(MC and Summer). Also, there are so many storylines here that it's almost funny. There's the sports competition, Bella's situation with the fashion designer, Sonya experiencing being a normal college student, etc. There are many storylines, but one main storyline in MC overcoming his trauma over Summer's disappearance(this is likely to change as more things are revealed). I'm kind of busy right now, so I can't fully explain it lol. One thing I can say is that Summer's Gone is probably unlike any VN you've ever played before.

I'll come back to edit this to make it more clear, but I hope this at least answered your question♡

Edit: Basically, yes there are multiple routes and multiple endings to those routes. One route(for the main story) consists of an MC that wants to get better and wants better for himself, whilst another route(main story) consists of MC falling deeper and deeper into the darkness. There'll probably be multiple endings just based on that alone. Then there are the romance storylines. I'm not sure how Ocean has it planned, but I assume that we'll see the ending of whichever romance route we chose. Like if you were to pursue Bella, pursue Nami, or even pursue Amber. There are likely to be endings to their stories, as they are romantic subplots(not to mention that their own endings would probably be affected by how you as the player shaped your MC). Aside from the romantic subplots, there are also things like the sports competition, which are storylines of their own. Then there's the main plot which consists of MC either overcoming his traumas and issues or allowing them to consume him. I'm exhausted right now, so I could not write everything I wanted to say regarding this. Do ask if you have any more questions tho♡

Last edited:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
AFAIK Ocean abandoned the darkness route. I guess there won't be any dark statistics in Chapter 4. SG will be just a (very nice) love story.
Na na

Don't compare the "Dark route" I had originally planned to most of the "Dark routes" games have on this site.
There is the "Oh! You were mean to me" dark kind of stuff.

And there's what I was planning. The FSK 18 kind of darkness. Psychological corruption/Submission, violence, intimidation, etc.

And what most games consider as dark... as in you being able to be a jerk, that's still in the game.
As my MCs pretty much always start off as jerks and I like the trope of the "Anti-Hero".

I personally dislike Gary Stu or in general nice guy MCs. That's why my games can be seen as an in-between.
Not a Jedi but also not a Sith. Kinda like Jolee from Kotor 1.

You can make SG a really nice love story about a boy who managed to get his head out of his ass. Who cares deeply about the people around him and would drive through half the country just to make sure Sasha's/[insert girl or jeff] okay. (MC will still be something of a jerk. That's just his personality. But it will be in a more charming/teasing way.

Or you can be a cocky jerk that wonders why that big boobed girl in the wheelchair still likes you after a story of you snorting coke from Miss Hill's ass went live in order to fight your hangover and be able to play.

Or pick one of the countless gray lines between those two extremes.

As Lady Fortuna said here: (The whole post is worth a read.)

Your choices are very important and hold great significance to the story. There are likely to be endings to all romance routes, but they'll also probably fall under the ending to the main plot(MC and Summer). [...]
There are a lot of things influencing how your game will play out.
It might not seem like you're actually influencing the story, as there aren't many choices.

But please keep in mind that 95% of choices in VNs are illusions and never really do anything. I have few choices but those often have a lot of impacts.
And we're also just out of the introduction (Ch3) and the first big differences are starting to form.

- The rumor about you and Robin.
- Bella and you breaking into the Holgerson's house.
- if you agreed to visit Nia, etc.

Most choices do not have an immediate effect. It often takes a few Chapters.

My recommendation is... Don't try to get a perfect ending. As there probably isn't a perfect ending. Some people will most likely always end up hurt. That's just life.

Just follow your heart and you'll be fine.

But I'll still write a walkthrough.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Na na

Don't compare the "Dark route" I had originally planned to most of the "Dark routes" games have on this site.

And there's what I was planning. The FSK 18 kind of darkness. Psychological corruption/Submission, violence, intimidation, etc.

And what most games consider as dark... as in you being able to be a jerk, that's still in the game.
As my MCs pretty much always start off as jerks and I like the trope of the "Anti-Hero".

I personally dislike Gary Stu or in general nice guy MCs. That's why my games can be seen as an in-between.

You can make SG a really nice love story about a boy who managed to get his head out of his ass. Who cares deeply about the people around him and would drive through half the country just to make sure Sasha's/[insert girl or jeff] okay. (MC will still be something of a jerk. That's just his personality. But it will be in a more charming/teasing way.

Or you can be a cocky jerk that wonders why that big boobed girl in the wheelchair still likes you after a story of you snorting coke from Miss Hill's ass went live in order to fight your hangover and be able to play.

It might not seem like you're actually influencing the story, as there aren't many choices.

But please keep in mind that 95% of choices in VNs are illusions and never really do anything. I have few choices but those often have a lot of impacts.
And we're also just out of the introduction (Ch3) and the first big differences are starting to form.

My recommendation is... Don't try to get a perfect ending. As there probably isn't a perfect ending. Some people will most likely always end up hurt. That's just life.

so the submission and violence path will be implemented? that's great and I hope similar darkness will be introduced to WIAB,even more of a dark path would be fitting there i think.

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Your choices are very important and hold great significance to the story. There are likely to be endings to all romance routes, but they'll also probably fall under the ending to the main plot(MC and Summer). Also, there are so many storylines here that it's almost funny. There's the sports competition, Bella's situation with the fashion designer, Sonya experiencing being a normal college student, etc. There are many storylines, but one main storyline in MC overcoming his trauma over Summer's disappearance(this is likely to change as more things are revealed). I'm kind of busy right now, so I can't fully explain it lol. One thing I can say is that Summer's Gone is probably unlike any VN you've ever played before.

I'll come back to edit this to make it more clear, but I hope this at least answered your question♡

Edit: Basically, yes there are multiple routes and multiple endings to those routes. One route(for the main story) consists of an MC that wants to get better and wants better for himself, whilst another route(main story) consists of MC falling deeper and deeper into the darkness. There'll probably be multiple endings just based on that alone. Then there are the romance storylines. I'm not sure how Ocean has it planned, but I assume that we'll see the ending of whichever romance route we chose. Like if you were to pursue Bella, pursue Nami, or even pursue Amber. There are likely to be endings to their stories, as they are romantic subplots(not to mention that their own endings would probably be affected by how you as the player shaped your MC). Aside from the romantic subplots, there are also things like the sports competition, which are storylines of their own. Then there's the main plot which consists of MC either overcoming his traumas and issues or allowing them to consume him. I'm exhausted right now, so I could not write everything I wanted to say regarding this. Do ask if you have any more questions tho♡
I appreciate you taking the time, thank you!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Na na

The game sounds even better than I thought it was going to be and it was already in my top 3. Such an fn shame it'll take years to get to everything Ocean mentioned. At least our grand kids will be able to enjoy this one without waiting:cry:

Sep 3, 2020
The game sounds even better than I thought it was going to be and it was already in my top 3. Such an fn shame it'll take years to get to everything Ocean mentioned. At least our grand kids will be able to enjoy this one without waiting:cry:
throwing in the towel already my brother

where is your Warrior spirit

especially since you have your brothers and sisters by your side

we don't quit or give up we fight on until the very end and even Beyond

I didn't even let covid

stop me from being with Bella

you think a little thing like time will get in my way

Sep 3, 2020
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes