mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I might put her on top when the time comes. You know, the time when she becomes strong enough to stop herself from hiding and putting on tantrums, whenever she comes to face her past.
You are not fair. Half the cast of SG is hiding. From MC to Nami to Bella to Sasha and so on.

That would be Chandra.

*spanks her*
Well she made my list, I obviously like her as well.

Sep 3, 2020
A tierlist with all lots of avn girls to choose from. Yeah yeah stop sighing I know it's useless.

But I can't play SG everyday, that would not be healthy.
Si I thought it'd be a good way to see where they all stand compared to the Queen, the one true Godess, The maker of world, the ruler of all things, Bella.
View attachment 1716880

Also, not enough WIAB ladies in the list.
Also, the banana girl is not present either. (Not that I would have picked her, I'm just giving a certain info to a certain someone)
what are you talkin about

brother this is not useless

this is the gospel truth

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Nice word play there... now if things go sideways we know who to go after :KEK:
I was just trying to save the choco vampires squad of a trip (plus i don't know how one protects himself against such creatures), so i will be clear, i don't have the key to the vault of goddesses and no, i don't have milk either.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for this breathtaking wallpaper Amazing Krull. I am in love with this Character.:love::love::love:

You are magnificent, marvelous, majestic, coruscating, and Certainly Masterly Skilful.:love::love:
Oh we have a new fan in SG thread... welcome :giggle:

Also TIL a new word... "coruscating"... how lovely :geek:

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!!! ITS YOU! OMG the vamps got you :eek: they rekt ya so hard you had to change the avatar :KEK:

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
Just wrapped up my first playthrough, def got me addicted.
Didn't see a "mult route/mult ending" tag so is it one storyline with some alt scenes depending on your choices?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes