Sep 3, 2020

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod is coming... prepare to get you some

A few teasers:
View attachment 1714729 View attachment 1714720 View attachment 1714719 View attachment 1714722 View attachment 1714721 View attachment 1714794

... and yes, the latest dynamic ChoiceGuide is on tap (SanchoMod's guide changes dynamically depending on your previous choices) as exampled below:

"Threaten her" chosen:
View attachment 1714789 View attachment 1714763
"Train without Jeff" chose:
View attachment 1714788 View attachment 1714764
Ain't gonna lie, the dev's choice of not updating their damn software is a fucking bitch to deal with. This is compiled in 2.5 year old RenPy, much has obviously been revised and added since then. It's making it a bear to change my core python to NOT have to cut features out. I've been successful so far but I'm having to rewrite my SanchoGallery code quite a bit (it will be professional quality as you've become accustomed to my custom galleries including it being completely isolated from OEM, entering your preferred replay name only once (can be different from in-game name), proper transitions in and out of the replay, etc.).

Here's a teaser of that:
SG SM B01a2.jpg

I'll keep y'all updated as always. Regards and have a great day. -Sancho

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
SanchoMod is coming... prepare to get you some

A few teasers:
View attachment 1714729 View attachment 1715712 View attachment 1714720 View attachment 1714719 View attachment 1714722 View attachment 1714721 View attachment 1714794

... and yes, the latest dynamic ChoiceGuide is on tap (SanchoMod's guide changes dyamically depending on your previous choices) as exampled below:

"Threaten her" chosen:
View attachment 1714789 View attachment 1714763
"Train without Jeff" chose:
View attachment 1714788 View attachment 1714764
Do you also integrate the incest patch or make it seprate like Scrappy?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Do you also integrate the incest patch or make it seprate like Scrappy?
It's all integrated (the only OEM code I'm modifying is the patched dialogue script, all the code is isolated) as it's obviously the intent of the story being told. I originally coded and toggled "ipatch" but have now scrapped it as it's just too irrelevant imo. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Maybe you better wait for next release; afaik Ocean ported the game to a newer RenPy version
Updating is easy, it's the downgrading that's a chore. Nothing I haven't done many times before it's just time consuming since custom macros don't pickup on it and I have to manually code bind everything. It's all good, fine whiskey assists in patience and perseverance. Appreciate you looking out though, regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Summer's Gone - MultiMod Edition
SG_SM_Cover.png

Go get you some.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Temporary Note: Link above pending moderator approval, please be patient. Thread link is now live, enjoy.

Last edited:

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
A tierlist with all lots of avn girls to choose from. Yeah yeah stop sighing I know it's useless.

But I can't play SG everyday, that would not be healthy.
Si I thought it'd be a good way to see where they all stand compared to the Queen, the one true Godess, The maker of world, the ruler of all things, Bella.
tierlist.png

Also, not enough WIAB ladies in the list.
Also, the banana girl is not present either. (Not that I would have picked her, I'm just giving a certain info to a certain someone)

Last edited:

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Summers gone is like Gossip Girl . Its a CW show with just hotter cast. You play chuck bass who lost Blair at Early age. And to settle for Blake lively. The gay step brother is in bound with ep 5-10 i guess.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
A tierlist with all lots of avn girls to choose from. Yeah yeah stop sighing I know it's useless.

Si I thought it'd be a good way to see where they all stand compared to the Queen, the one true Godess, The maker of world, the ruler of all things, Bella.
View attachment 1716880

Also, the banana girl is not present either. (Not that I would have picked her, I'm just giving a certain info to a certain someone)
It is indeed useless. The game updates, and so do our preferences. The strong character always stays at the top. So, none of the characters and their positions on this tier list make sense.

For some reason, the Dust size row doesn't make sense to me! And the hell is Maja doing on top and my sex kitten at last?! Okay, I suggest you not to take my post seriously. It's getting biased with my personal preferences as we speak. I would not put Quinn over there! Probably knock her out of there with Nami.

No one cares about the banana princess anymore! I'd definitely put her in the last slot, given she wouldn't hold on to that banana while in bed too.

Reactions: mojococo

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
It is indeed useless. The game updates, and so do our preferences. The strong character always stays at the top. So, none of the characters and their positions on this tier list make sense.
You know what? I fully agree. Except for the first place.

And the hell is Maja doing on top and my sex kitten at last?!
I like Maja.

Who's your kitten?

LostGhost

May 16, 2021

View attachment 1716880

Say,you didn't included sasha because she's better than bella or you afraid to put her below bella because of warscard

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes