not enough Sasha dammit!
I'm a simple man

I see Bella

i
drool
i cry and

have a heart attack all at the same time
All I see is Amber, there. :love:
Since I'm polytheistic, you guys go fight this out with the Cult of Nami in a 4-way war. Meanwhile I'll just sit back and enjoy my quality time with Nadia in her underboob-revealing outfit. It seems to me she doesn't get nearly enough of the love that she deserves around here. :love:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Nia is so far down the bottom of the list for me. we don't need people like her who fucks dudes on camera for money influencing poor innocent yet perverted Nami:cautious:. And I definitely don't want her anywhere near the poor inoccent not so perverted MC, but that probably won't be a problem as he already dislikes her. not sure why she's so interested in him tho, but whatever, this world (the SG universe) ain't big enough for two cheetoheads:rolleyes:
Yes, but she has her doubts about what she's doing for a living, and she gives pretty good advice to Nami, something like 'stop waiting for things to happen for you'. Nia is interesting to say the least.
not enough Sasha dammit!

Also there is at least 1 picture missing, the one where Nami declared war by putting a 2 weird hair pins like Summer used to have and a thong shaking her fatass... i must admit that one made my faith tremble a bit... like her ass if slapped in such an attire but i returned stronger to my one true love! Sasha is eternal

this one specifically!
Maybe Sasha worthy but definitely not Bella worthy. And yes, one can slap that ass all right.
View attachment 1710581
I'm a simple man

I see Bella

i
drool
i cry and

have a heart attack all at the same time
You get heart attacks?

Oh! Was it a heart attack when you were wiggling painfully on the floor last week? I just thought it must be one of the rituals you do after every single break-up from the same girl.
Since I'm polytheistic, you guys go fight this out with the Cult of Nami in a 4-way war. Meanwhile I'll just sit back and enjoy my quality time with Nadia in her underboob-revealing outfit. It seems to me she doesn't get nearly enough of the love that she deserves around here. :love:
Ooh..I love Nadia. I'll make my MC eat her banana someday. I might lose a couple of points, but it's worth the vitamins.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
You get heart attacks?

Oh! Was it a heart attack when you were wiggling painfully on the floor last week? I just thought it must be one of the rituals you do after every single break-up from one single girl.
oh no no no

you are right the first time that's my wiggling painfully on the floor because Bella dumped me. day

I'm hoping to get it turned into a national holiday around the world

it will come right before Bella please take me back or I swear to God I'm putting a gun in my mouth day

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
What do you cultists do when it's time for a prayer?...Praise Nami for trying to punch Bella for something she never did and then stand before naked Nami's jpg and jerk off?!
What do you cultists do when it's time for a special prayer?...Talk about how nice her feet is and then all kneel before naked Nami's gif and jerk off each other?!
As a cult leader, what would be your advice?...Must clean after yourselves?!
What do you cultists do on weekends?...Take off your sweaty and smelly gown and go take a shower after stealing food from the homeless people?!
What do you cultists do when you're bored?...Do planks and bet on your stolen food from the homeless people?!
What would you cultists do when you get humiliated by the Bella simps?...Oh, right, you guys have high self-esteem.
What would you cultists do when Sasha warriors mock you for not being flexible enough?...You show them this pic?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What would you cultists do when you run out of food?...Go steal 'em again?! You can make a handful of your followers to do something like this!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you cultists do on Mondays?...Wear your fancy red blankets and get back to work?!
I knew we had a spy! You've been watching us! I bet you were the one in the stained robe driving this van!
creeperVan.jpg

We kept finding weird stains in front of the Nami shrine, like you'd spilled mayonnaise from your sandwich.

Sep 3, 2020
Now I have a bad feeling about this...
it would be the easiest way to get Bella out of the story for awhile

and if we're not interested in the other girls we can spend that time to see Bella in the hospital but I don't think that'll happen

I think Bella will just stay home and avoid us

and in that time that's when the other girl's update will take place

if you're on that route

but I don't know all I know is that these updates will focus on other girls

but to be fair when it was Bella's updates we still got to spend a little time with Mila and Nami

so hopefully we'll still get to see Bella a little bit but to be fair Warscared

baby mama didn't get any attention and I'm worried if she doesn't get attention soon Warscared may kill somebody

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Ahx
ok i went outside looked at the clear blue sky breathed in the fresh ocean air marvelled at the beauty of the empty golden beach and smiled thinking of Sasha!

so sorry for you activating my cortisone system...

if you wanna write comedy you can use the regular narrative of stand up comedy!

me i am good with dialogues and i think of them as boxing matches!
so when you go for them always start by the knock out punch and work backwards!
have a combination of punches to set up the knock out. consider your positioning as the verbal tense you use!
then use the other caracthers as diversion so that you knocks can land properly!
the dynamic you input is like the foot work you must do to lead the audience and illude them and create diversions to lower their defenses!

must be the reason why group dynamics works soo poorly for me...

i think the only one i did slightly competentely was the Nami nightmare one... and that only worked because nobody saw she waking up everyone assumed it was a crazy classroom scene where everyone was pilling on on Nami... probably should have used the same trick for the Sasha talent show... so many good jokes wasted in that one by bad set ups and too many people creating diversion...

do not be sad... i only want whats best for you... even if i have to beat it into you!
Missed this part...

Sounds good I'll try to follow that. It's like you care about me...a lot!
First you're talking about resisting temptations, then you saying that you won't be resisting them. Seems contradictory.
And that's called cheating btw. Not very faithful.

... all of them? You saw what he wrote. He is not to negate the temptation.
I'd advise you to drop it if you don't want another big paragraph about projecting.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
i almost gave it a try at Photoshop to use the picture and write over it or write it off and under it like handwritten change the L for an N!

i also considered putting it like a band aid or a ladies pad and write in black or in red for the ladies pad a massive N!

you are lucky i am not Darkdevil66
Like I'd really edit something that gross. :WaitWhat:

Something like this, on the other hand....

test4.png

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes