Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Ahx i think gym scene from the game gave different vibe compared to that, event zehra(woman volleyball player) is not wearing head cover with little longer shirt.

Just ask and i am sorry if offended you, you play the game right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, the gym scene. Totally forgot Sonya was there. You have to be more elaborate when you ask questions, mate.

Yes, I didn't expect her to wear a cami top like that either. You might feel weird to see her that way, but she has a character to keep. Even though it's chapter 3.5, we're still in early stages of the story, and we know only little about her.

So that means we might yet be able to see her side of the story or just more of her; either way we'd get an idea of how much she is faithful to her religion and whether she is willing to break the barriers that come with her Islamic etiquettes or not.

Sonya did express her shock when she wore it for the first time in the changing room. Mila did calm her down or talked to her...in the background, from all the player's eyes. If her parents were to see her in that, they'd be pissed, no doubt. But it was her choice and she might face the consequences.
View attachment 1708470
Who do you guys think is the girl in the preview?
i dont think its nami because she has big tits
My guess would be Sonya!...or Nia....Hmmm...Ayua?...could be Naida.

Hah...such identical bottoms!

Last edited:

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
It is very hard to wait for a game from a developer who makes 2 games at the same time. o_O

but it's worth it

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So this dev is like other that milking his patreon member fully squeezed before he release new content!!
I assume you are talking about the Legendary Milker - ICSTOR! :giggle:

First of all, Ocean is nothing like him. He is working hard constantly and gives the progress report twice a month, unlike the Legendary Milker who rarely posted.

Secondly, Ocean is working on two Visual Novels and he updates both of them whenever they are ready. His hardware isn't the best as of now so that's one reason why his updates are little slow.

Lastly, Every Dev uses the patreon's fund to continue making the game. Some milk them like the Legendary Milker while Most devs don't.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
if by "2.0" you mean "second best" then that's ok. If you're implying that Nia is an upgrade I'm afraid you might suffer the same fate as BeingaAikDik. It's so sad when people just don't want to bask in the Grace of the Ruby Goddess. :cry:

View attachment 1709850
What do you cultists do when it's time for a prayer?...Praise Nami for trying to punch Bella for something she never did and then stand before naked Nami's jpg and jerk off?!
What do you cultists do when it's time for a special prayer?...Talk about how nice her feet is and then all kneel before naked Nami's gif and jerk off each other?!
As a cult leader, what would be your advice?...Must clean after yourselves?!
What do you cultists do on weekends?...Take off your sweaty and smelly gown and go take a shower after stealing food from the homeless people?!
What do you cultists do when you're bored?...Do planks and bet on your stolen food from the homeless people?!
What would you cultists do when you get humiliated by the Bella simps?...Oh, right, you guys have high self-esteem.
What would you cultists do when Sasha warriors mock you for not being flexible enough?...You show them this pic?!
What would you cultists do when you run out of food?...Go steal 'em again?! You can make a handful of your followers to do something like this!
What do you cultists do on Mondays?...Wear your fancy red blankets and get back to work?!

Last edited:

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Oh, the gym scene. Totally forgot Sonya was there. You have to be more elaborate when you ask questions, mate.

Yes, I didn't expect her to wear a cami top like that either. You might feel weird to see her that way, but she has a character to keep. Even though it's chapter 3.5, we're still in early stages of the story, and we know only little about her.
I think removing her head cover in the gym will be more natural with that shirt to see, because there some moslem women do that. But to not removing it, any moslem will say that wrong way to wear hijab.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
if by "2.0" you mean "second best" then that's ok. If you're implying that Nia is an upgrade I'm afraid you might suffer the same fate as BeingaAikDik. It's so sad when people just don't want to bask in the Grace of the Ruby Goddess. :cry:

View attachment 1709850
Nia is so far down the bottom of the list for me. we don't need people like her who fucks dudes on camera for money influencing poor innocent yet perverted Nami:cautious:. And I definitely don't want her anywhere near the poor inoccent not so perverted MC, but that probably won't be a problem as he already dislikes her. not sure why she's so interested in him tho, but whatever, this world (the SG universe) ain't big enough for two cheetoheads:rolleyes:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
not enough Sasha dammit!

Also there is at least 1 picture missing, the one where Nami declared war by putting a 2 weird hair pins like Summer used to have and a thong shaking her fatass... i must admit that one made my faith tremble a bit... like her ass if slapped in such an attire but i returned stronger to my one true love! Sasha is eternal

this one specifically!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
not enough Sasha dammit!

Also there is at least 1 picture missing, the one where Nami declared war by putting a 2 weird hair pins like Summer used to have and a thong shaking her fatass... i must admit that one made my faith tremble a bit... like her ass if slapped in such an attire but i returned stronger to my one true love! Sasha is eternal
As far as I know, there are 3 renders missing, sadly, as I don't have access to them. But the update is near so it's fine I guess.
View attachment 1710581
I'm a simple man

I see Bella

i
drool
i cry and

have a heart attack all at the same time
All I see is Amber, there. :love:
Dammit... what I wanted to say, Razrback16 said it...:D

either way, I Love Amber!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes