Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys. Can't we all just agree that Robin has best girl status, and Sasha/Bella/Nami and the rest are all just runners-up? kthx
By now no. But she seems to be based on Ana de Armas, and seems to be decent as a character so doors are open for her.

Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I walk away but out of boredom. Why keep fighting you when I can go back to terrorizing humans with my mischievous plans?
By terrorizing humans, you mean terrorizing children and with mischievous plans, you mean stealing their chocolate and watch them run away crying.

That was so hard to decode!
This is torture, i cant wait to play
A torture that I don't mind suffering.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Warscared I just read your fanfic

it on now
View attachment 1707248
With all due respect, I would never use that color for my hair. It is a crime against fashion.
But love the rest of the gif, though.
By terrorizing humans, you mean terrorizing children and with mischievous plans, you mean stealing their chocolate and watch them run away crying.

That was so hard to decode!
I think there is an opening in my organization for the role of spokesperson. You should send your resume.

Sep 3, 2020
With all due respect, I would never use that color for my hair. It is a crime against fashion.
But love the rest of the gif, though.

I think there is an opening in my organization for the role of spokesperson. You should send your resume.
I wanted to have your opinion who does my boy look like

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-7467993

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-3-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-7642008

and Warscared said I should ask you who do I know that have the ability to change their eye color

Sep 3, 2020
Hahaha so pretty. The father must be sooo gorgeous and charming!! Congratulations!!
really that's sweet of you to say

I mean I wouldn't exactly call myself

gorgeous but I do all right

although some people like to say that my kids don't look like me

in fact one pediatrician said that they look like the spawn of the undead

what does that even mean

WarscaredI think you owe Ayhsel an apology for making me doubt him

my kids absolutely love Ayhsel I mean they even know when he's going to enter the room before he enters it they follow him around wherever he goes and they cry whenever he leaves

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
I think there misunderstanding about hijab, while hijab is means to cover whole body except face and hand, but there just for covering head. Feel weird while seing a woman covering their head but exposing her body.

Last edited:

Monetka_

Feb 2, 2021
I thing there misunderstanding about hijab, while hijab is means to cover whole body except face and hand, but there just for covering head. Feel weird while seing a woman covering their head but exposing her body.
You are confusing hijab with burqa. The hijab covers the hair, neck, shoulders and face remains open, while the burqa completely covers the body and face.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
really that's sweet of you to say

I mean I wouldn't exactly call myself

gorgeous but I do all right

although some people like to say that my kids don't look like me

in fact one pediatrician said that they look like the spawn of the undead

what does that even mean

WarscaredI think you owe Ayhsel an apology for making me doubt him

my kids absolutely love Ayhsel I mean they even know when he's going to enter the room before he enters it they follow him around wherever he goes and they cry whenever he leaves
You mean they cry whenever he leaves with their chocolate.

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
You are confusing hijab with burqa. The hijab covers the hair, neck, shoulders and face remains open, while the burqa completely covers the body and face.
You may confused with what i means, but you can search word hijab from arabic language first. Where actual translate from hijab is closed
(حجب > حجاب) spelled (hajaba > hijaab).

Or i can say, if she willing to expose her soulder why bothering to wear head cover? Just open it all, that weird to see.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1708470
Who do you guys think is the girl in the preview?
i dont think its nami because she has big tits

If you zoom in, you can't see what color hair, and the hair appears to not be long like Bella's so I'm thinking maybe Robin. Her hair is kind of short and she wears it in a ponytail when working out.
Could still be Nami, but the angle/her pose make it look like she's got bigger tits.

I think it's Nadia.
Nadia has a much bigger ass and boobs, plus her hair is long enough that I think it would show up (see above)

Just my take on it....we will find out eventually

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I think there misunderstanding about hijab, while hijab is means to cover whole body except face and hand, but there just for covering head. Feel weird while seing a woman covering their head but exposing her body.
You're saying it like, all the Muslims are from a particular part of the world, so they must all be same in their lifestyles.

There are Muslims in all parts of the world, some choose to live differently from the rest. I'm not all familiar with religions, but I do know there are branches in Islam and I've seen Muslim girls wear a shawl just to cover their heads.

You can also look at the character Nadia from the web series Elite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Ahx i think gym scene from the game gave different vibe compared to that, event zehra(woman volleyball player) is not wearing head cover with little longer shirt.

Just ask and i am sorry if offended you, you play the game right?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes