chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
Oh right, I also got the Custom Environment from Wibble. I'll showcase it in the next Dev Log.
And because you guys are the supporters and made this possible, the Environment will cost me 2000$. I think you should know about that.
But damn it's such a gigantic, unique, and great environment. An investment into the future of SG.

- Ocean
i just read the dev log. can someone tell me what does Oceanlab mean by 'custon environment from wibble' ?

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yeah. It's in at least one (maybe more) of the Warscared fanfics. But fuck no i'm not gonna read them again to find it.
SO WHAT YOU MEAN IS ALL YOU HAVE IS GOSSIP AND HEARSAY, GOT IT!

you read what you want to read and i mean what i wanna mean, in the end of the day i think my word carries more wait on stuff written by me! so stop projecting your Bella simpness on to me... its not as cute as you believe it to be!

have i told you guys that time Me Sasha and Bella went into the stripclub and Bella decided to put on a show? her nickname from that day on started to be Hitler... because she wrekt every Pole in the club!

I was in another Forum but I felt something wrong so I had to return

so this is where it was coming from

Brothers can you not see what Warscared is doing

this is not just one of his attacks

he is training getting warmed up for the waifu war
when you mean war... don´t you need an army for that? cause all i see is a mob of simps! you are all great with the torches and pitchforks but when it comes to forming a shieldwall or charging a battleline... you trip on your own freaking feet!

Sep 3, 2020
SO WHAT YOU MEAN IS ALL YOU HAVE IS GOSSIP AND HEARSAY, GOT IT!

you read what you want to read and i mean what i wanna mean, in the end of the day i think my word carries more wait on stuff written by me! so stop projecting your Bella simpness on to me... its not as cute as you believe it to be!

have i told you guys that time Me Sasha and Bella went into the stripclub and Bella decided to put on a show? her nickname from that day on started to be Hitler... because she wrekt every Pole in the club!

when you mean war... don´t you need an army for that? cause all i see is a mob of simps! you are all great with the torches and pitchforks but when it comes to forming a shieldwall or charging a battleline... you trip on your own freaking feet!
really Warscared is that all I get no hug

no kiss on the cheek

I come back to the Forum I call home and that's all I get what kind of Brotherly Love is that

wait it's Ayhsel that's who you're after you're trying to draw him out because you think me and Ahx

are not good enough to be your rivals

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, a serious question (for once) from me.

I was looking through the "images" folders and came across the two images here. I vaguely remember this on playthrough and it has triggered something that has always bothered me about Sascha's "scar". It doesn't look like a scar. I always put that down to just the capabilities of Daz etc. Her "scar" always looks more like a fresh wound but under the surface of the skin - more of a hematoma than a bruise, cut or scar. The pictures below show Sascha saving the MC from bashing his head by putting her hand under his head, then looking at her hand which looks bruised. From the picture you can see her knuckles are turned down towards the mat so it couldn't be just some kind of hair grease off his nasty head, but it looks like a vary rapid bruise to me.

What all this makes me wonder is - does Sascha have hemophilia or some other condition that makes her bruise or bleed easily? I don't remember enough dialog with her to know if she mentions not playing sports or being wary of injury. Another question this brings up is; if she does have some kind of medical issue - how will that affect the story and her relationship with Warscared .....um, I mean "the MC"? Is this forshadowing a future event? Oceanlab made a specific render to show her knuckles discolored - to me that means it's important somehow.

SaschaHand.png

I'm now trying to get into "Being a DIK" level of conspiracy theories here - but for some reason that jumped out.

CoffeeTalk.jpg

Sep 3, 2020

I was looking through the "images" folders and came across the two images here. I vaguely remember this on playthrough and it has triggered something that has always bothered me about Sascha's "scar". It doesn't look like a scar. I always put that down to just the capabilities of Daz etc. Her "scar" always looks more like a fresh wound but under the surface of the skin - more of a hematoma than a bruise, cut or scar. The pictures below show Sascha saving the MC from bashing his head by putting her hand under his head, then looking at her hand which looks bruised. From the picture you can see her knuckles are turned down towards the mat so it couldn't be just some kind of hair grease off his nasty head, but it looks like a vary rapid bruise to me.

What all this makes me wonder is - does Sascha have hemophilia or some other condition that makes her bruise or bleed easily? I don't remember enough dialog with her to know if she mentions not playing sports or being wary of injury. Another question this brings up is; if she does have some kind of medical issue - how will that affect the story and her relationship with Warscared .....um, I mean "the MC"? Is this forshadowing a future event? Oceanlab made a specific render to show her knuckles discolored - to me that means it's important somehow.

View attachment 1705477

I'm now trying to get into "Being a DIK" level of conspiracy theories here - but for some reason that jumped out.

View attachment 1705482
good question and very observant I can't answer that question because

I have never played any other girls route but Bella and I don't interact with the other girls unless I have no choice in fact I've never seen that scene until today and I played summer's gone

every week and I do mean every week

my advice is ask somebody from Team Sasha

or asked Warscared he's very smart and he knows everything about Sasha so far

and don't tell him I said that

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

What all this makes me wonder is - does Sascha have hemophilia or some other condition that makes her bruise or bleed easily? I don't remember enough dialog with her to know if she mentions not playing sports or being wary of injury. Another question this brings up is; if she does have some kind of medical issue - how will that affect the story and her relationship with @Warscared .....um, I mean "the MC"? Is this forshadowing a future event? Oceanlab made a specific render to show her knuckles discolored - to me that means it's important somehow.
At this point, IMO probably not enough information to really conclude a whole lot, yet. My interpretation is that combined with the physical appearance as you noted, and combining that with what we see of her not really being comfortable around dudes, she was probably assaulted and fought tooth and nail (literally) to escape or otherwise fight off her attacker(s).

I don't remember her saying anything about any medical issues, just noted that she doesn't like being around guys, and at one point Ayua is talking to her and Sasha makes the comment to Ayua that she "never gives up" or something along those lines, and Ayua strokes her face near the scar and says 'I know you don't'.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

View attachment 1705477

View attachment 1705482
Sasha having any sort of these conditions would be strange, don't you think?

I mean she does her regular physical activities without any show of hesitation or weakness or at least that's how she's been shown to us.

Not to mention, hers muscle flexibility and great mobility. She is indeed a physical gal except for the time when she's in the library.

There was a time when Ayua mentioned whether she'd ever be able to beat her right before or after the Basketball trial. I reckon they were talking about their sparring sessions. If she's diagnosed as having hemophilia or anything of that sort, she'd be having bruises all over her body, since Ayua is kicking her ass in every session so far they've done.
Yeah. It's in at least one (maybe more) of the Warscared fanfics. But fuck no i'm not gonna read them again to find it.
You read them?!!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

I mean she does her regular physical activities without any show of hesitation or weakness or at least that's how she's been shown to us.

Not to mention, hers muscle flexibility and great mobility. She is indeed a physical gal except for the time when she's in the library.

There was a time when Ayua mentioned whether she'd ever be able to beat her right before or after the Basketball trial. I reckon they were talking about their sparring sessions. If she's diagnosed as having hemophilia or anything of that sort, she'd be having bruises all over her body, since Ayua is kicking her ass in every session so far they've done.

You read them?!!
first of all we are all perverts

and all perverts are brothers and sisters

that will never change

however every perverts is different in their own way I love monogamy and I don't like to cheat I'm a one-woman kind of man and I rather

cut my dick off rather than cheat or be with multiple women that's just me

there was once a character in a game that I got so attached to the thought of cheating actually affected my

health so I begged the developer to give me the option not to cheat on her and he did put it in the game

and no I'm not going to tell you what game it was you're going to have to figure it out

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
first of all we are all perverts

and all perverts are brothers and sisters

that will never change

however every perverts is different in their own way I love monogamy and I don't like to cheat I'm a one-woman kind of man and I rather

cut my dick off rather than cheat or be with multiple women that's just me

there was once a character in a game that I got so attached to the thought of cheating actually affected my

health so I begged the developer to give me the option not to cheat on her and he did put it in the game

and no I'm not going to tell you what game it was you're going to have to figure it out
Whaat?...I don't know 'bout others, you seem like a pretty normal guy to me with pretty normal fetishes. Never have I ever looked at you with my judgy little eyes!

Brother, even though we may seem as two peas in a pod from a distance, our tastes are pretty much different. I play some games you've never even heard of and vice versa. So, I don't think I can ever be able to figure it out unless it's the Deluca fam. I remember you were bitching about for like a week in that thread when Eiza grabbed Luna's tidies.

Sep 3, 2020
Whaat?...I don't know 'bout others, you seem like a pretty normal guy to me with pretty normal fetishes. Never have I ever looked at you with my judgy little eyes!

Brother, even though we may seem as two peas in a pod from a distance, our tastes are pretty much different. I play some games you've never even heard of and vice versa. So, I don't think I can ever be able to figure it out unless it's the Deluca fam. I remember you were bitching about for like a week in that thread when Eiza grabbed Luna's tidies.
why you clever boy you're right the thought of cheating on

Luna made me very very sick

I couldn't sleep too so I went to Hope and I poured my heart out to him told him how I felt and now you don't have to cheat on Luna

and you know what I don't feel ashamed at all if it's one thing I learned from this forum is just be yourself no matter what

I am who I am and it's never going to change

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018

View attachment 1705477

View attachment 1705482
Hmm i think you are going way too deep into details here... doubt oceanlab is going for something like that with Sasha tbh Unless oceanlab reads your post and he gets a crazy idea now :eek: damnit HogRocket!!!

Its been a long time since i played but iirc she just met mc so i believe that scene when she puts her hand to try and cushion MCs fall was to show that Sasha as a character is a good & caring person.

Regarding the scar i still think it might have to do something with Bella (my theory about Sasha/Bella). Now that i think about it, MC/Nami/Bella/Sasha could all be interconnected (meaning MC=Bella while Nami=Sasha), player choices will play big role here i think.

p.s. What i also find interesting is how Oceanlab is reserved on these fan theories :sneaky:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

You read them?!!
It's that kind of interaction that I couldn't remember. I went back and looked at the part where Ayua said that and she even punched Sascha in the shoulder - something she wouldn't do if she knew she had a problem. The MC also grabs her wrist really hard and it doesn't raise a bruise. That scene might be just to show she hurt herself saving him, because he defects a basketball from her head and says "now we're even" or something.
I never paid a whole lot of attention to Sascha for a while in-game because she looked pissed at the MC and from Robin's conversations with her she seemed like someone with a grudge against the MC....or a KGB assassin :oops::LOL:.

Meh, just something that popped into my head, it seems I'm probably wrong. Oh well.

Edit:

Hmm i think you are going way too deep into details here... doubt oceanlab is going for something like that with Sasha tbh Unless oceanlab reads your post and he gets a crazy idea now :eek: damnit HogRocket!!!

Its been a long time since i played but iirc she just met mc so i believe that scene when she puts her hand to try and cushion MCs fall was to show that Sasha as a character is a good & caring person.

Regarding the scar i still think it might have to do something with Bella (my theory about Sasha/Bella). Now that i think about it, MC/Nami/Bella/Sasha could all be interconnected (meaning MC=Bella while Nami=Sasha), player choices will play big role here i think.

p.s. What i also find interesting is how Oceanlab is reserved on these fan theories :sneaky:

I think you're right about Sascha/Bella. When the MC says something to Robin about them wanting intel on Bella, in the background Sascha's head snaps around to look at him like she doesn't want that known or something.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
really Warscared is that all I get no hug

no kiss on the cheek

I come back to the Forum I call home and that's all I get what kind of Brotherly Love is that

wait it's Ayhsel that's who you're after you're trying to draw him out because you think me and Ahx

are not good enough to be your rivals
i do not need to think when i am sure!

also you where gone? cause i am kind of working atm and so i only have like 1 to 2 hours a day to check shit out!

View attachment 1705477

View attachment 1705482
hermm no blood disease please... although if you wanna have a blood disease you wanna have the blood disease of kings and emperors!

also this makes her imune to Ayhsel so not all things are bad!

also her face scar does not seem acidental!

I hope Sasha doesn't have a blood clotting issue, that would really suck because her hymen will need to break when the time comes :giggle:
herm totally... not sure how to inform you of this but just because there are no lewds in this VN just yet it does not mean all girls are virgins...

why you clever boy you're right the thought of cheating on

Luna made me very very sick

I couldn't sleep too so I went to Hope and I poured my heart out to him told him how I felt and now you don't have to cheat on Luna

and you know what I don't feel ashamed at all if it's one thing I learned from this forum is just be yourself no matter what

I am who I am and it's never going to change
dude if you can not be yourself in this site where shame is not even a concept unless it gets you an hard on i have no idea where you could... certainly not in church last time i went there i fingered the lady sitting next to me and everyone went all judgmental and shit... like i was suposed to know she was the preachers wife... she seems like every other grandmother there!

Quick question but when the new update drops does it generally get uploaded right away to zone or is there a wait for a hero?
the developer uploads it himself, ocean is pretty cool about this!

Hey guys. Can't we all just agree that Robin has best girl status, and Sasha/Bella/Nami and the rest are all just runners-up? kthx
NO! but her best friend tough...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes