Sep 3, 2020
Why do you assume people did not think that before that happened to you?

Also you assume people stoped considering you the whiniest idiot in your neighborhood after those 10 hours had passed?

because occham´s razor dictates that they just learned to lie better to spare your feelings ... just saying!

That reminds me of my last battle with Ayhsel i was so pissed at him that i clearly told him! "only one of us is leaving this battleground alive!"
and only one of us did... he is a freaking chocolat undead! Although last time i did cut off one of his hair locks and Vidal the king of Pervert picked it up and was like...
yey chocolat, then he put it in his mouth and his face went all weird and he turned green and started to throw up...
i am begining to suspect that chocolat vampire is what he calls himself but in reality... it´s not chocolat it just looks like chocolat!
It would explain the smell tough... although that does bring a sour point to my cold black heart...
i always assumed it was because he shitted himself when facing me in battle but now... perhaps he is just what he is!
Your momma says I taste delicious...

Seriously, I told you to stop licking random frogs you find on the street.. they make you hallucinate badly apparently!
hold up okay so first of all I think what happened is he's over 500 years old so I don't think that chocolate was fresh

and secondly it was free chocolate what the fuck was I supposed to do and you promised you would keep that between the three of us

wtf Warscared
oh and Bella calls our little boy

her little chocolate bar
he's pretty cute but there's something strange sometimes I could swear that his eyes go completely black and even stranger I think I've seen it somewhere before but I can't remember who does that
to
oh and hey Ayhsel didn't see you there

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hold up okay so first of all I think what happened is he's over 500 years old so I don't think that chocolate was fresh

and secondly it was free chocolate what the fuck was I supposed to do and you promised you would keep that between the three of us

wtf Warscared
oh and Bella calls our little boy

her little chocolate bar
he's pretty cute but there's something strange sometimes I could swear that his eyes go completely black and even stranger I think I've seen it somewhere before but I can't remember who does that
to
oh and hey Ayhsel didn't see you there
dude... you need help! that bitch bella is ruining your life... assuming it was not shit before her!
is your chocolat bar babies one of those mythic ass babies? sorry i guess i should have not went as hard with Anal as i did!

Anyway, that reminds me of my last date with Sasha.
We went to a karaoke night and i decided to sing a song!
so i started by introducing the song!

MC: 1st time i heard this song it was on an ask for a music radio show!
MC: it was dedicated from someone called Alexandra Soljenítsin,
MC. and she went something along the lines of "so we can always remember these times that will forever bind us together!"
MC: So, from A. Soljenítsin to her beloved Joseph Stalin!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bella: WTF YOU ASSHOLE! THE COMMIES NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! THAT WAS NOT REAL COMUNISM!
Sasha: my love? should i stab the bitch?
MC: No, let retards be retards life will eventually show them the errors of their ways!
MC: but your love and devotion are commendable, i love to get lost in your eyes!
MC. i love you so!
Sasha: your eyes are like hands reaching into my soul keeping me warm in the coldest blizzard!
Sasha: I love you so much!
Bella: stop making it weird and apologise for being politically incorrect you cunts!
MC: SHUT THE FUCK UP BELLA! AND DO NOT EVER DARE TO SPEAK TO MY BEAUTIFULL SASHA IN SUCH A WAY!
Bella: *cowed* sorry, but we commies just want whats best for the world!
MC: yeah, sure... that’s why in your math 1 + 1 always gives less than 2... cannot possibly be your cut...
Bella: besides your entire music is offensive and denigrates my truth!
MC. you think this little joke is offensive?
Bela: It sure is!
MC: dam girl... then you would really hate the original one!
Bella: original one?
MC: yeah, this is the light version... the original one was from a girl called Anne Frank to her secret crush Adolf. H.
Sasha: you are so funny my love!
Bella: you are a horrible human being... is that a holocaust joke?
MC: WHAT? TOO SOON? because it´s been 70 years already! get over it! commie scum!

originally the anthagonist was supossed to be Nami
but Sasha threatning to stab the MC`s sister would look bad
at the same time the red tide joke could have been used!

the images are just resources to understand the type of relationship that might develop along the way!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
dude... you need help! that bitch bella is ruining your life... assuming it was not shit before her!
is your chocolat bar babies one of those mythic ass babies? sorry i guess i should have not went as hard with Anal as i did!

MC. and she went something along the lines of "so we can always remember these times that will forever bind us together!"

Bella: WTF YOU ASSHOLE! THE COMMIES NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! THAT WAS NOT REAL COMUNISM!
MC: No, let retards be retards life will eventually show them the errors of their ways!
MC: but your love and devotion are commendable, i love to get lost in your eyes!
MC. i love you so!
Sasha: your eyes are like hands reaching into my soul keeping me warm in the coldest blizzard!
Bella: stop making it weird and apologise for being politically incorrect you cunts!
MC: SHUT THE FUCK UP BELLA! AND DO NOT EVER DARE TO SPEAK TO MY BEAUTIFULL SASHA IN SUCH A WAY!
MC: yeah, sure... that’s why in your math 1 + 1 always gives less than 2... cannot possibly be your cut...
MC: yeah, this is the light version... the original one was from a girl called Anne Frank to her secret crush Adolf. H.
MC: WHAT? TOO SOON? because it´s been 70 years already! get over it! commie scum!

the images are just resources to understand the type of relationship that might develop along the way!
oh yeah oh yeah let me tell you something brother

I have no life without Bella

she is my life

and by the way

all your kids look like you but with white hair it's fucking creepy

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
oh yeah oh yeah let me tell you something brother

I have no life without Bella

she is my life

and by the way

all your kids look like you but with white hair it's fucking creepy
that`s good because there is more white in my hair the sun by these days and i am barely over 40!

Besides my oldest is only 12 so nothing wrong with a few white hairs from all the jump scares that keeps him alive!

as for the rest of you guys here´s to you!
its a bottle of hendricks with 1927 tonic water!

White hair ?...All of them ? Yeah ?...Not creepy at all but it sure does sound like an incest.
surprisingly incest is one of the kinks i do not partake in! i will play games with incest if the story is good but that`s about it!

Also most of my kids have such blonde hair, so pristine that it looks white from afar but they will grow out of it as they play more in the sun!
i was the same, started with grey white hair, as the sun hit it it became darker, so platinum gold went into gold blonde and then there was a phase where it almost turned a bit red but it was probably from all the head chopping i was doing back then during my Agoge training, was the youngest element to join the Krypteia ever, at the age of 4 i had already murd... i mean killed in honorable battle my 1st helot! good old days!

Anyway after golden blonde it goes trough the average blonde by the age of 16 and it turns dirty blonde at around 21 years of age going light brown and if you are lucky brown before it starts turning grey between the ages of 31 and 35 and by then you keep a few blondes a few light brown some brown ones a crap load of silver fox and by 40 the whites start to show up!

my father was/is worst since he also has red hair into the mix but my family heritage tends to always keep at least 2-7 hair tones from the age of 6... well the ones born with blonde hair, my younger brother is totally dark and if he goes as my grandfather will keep it black up until the age of 70! why me and my brother have different hair colors? just the luck of the draw ofc... or the fact that we have different mothers could also explain it!

Hope this explains why my kids look like they have white hair but its just an illusion their hair is so white that they look like innocent angels with silvery almost transparent hair!

besides if you think my boys look nice wait until my daughters show up with boobs fucking hell gonna be gunning assholes left and right for decades... fuck kill me now!

has everyone forgotten Warscared baby mama has white hair

and what do you think you'll get when war and death

reproduce

you get a neighborhood. Too scared to go outside
hey do not be like that! we have very sweet neighbors... that`s why we always add garlic and salt when having them over for supper! (yes it´s a cannibal joke... deal with it!)

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

MC. i love you so!

The real reason you couldn't make Nami the antagonist is that your heart suddenly realized her awesomeness and wouldn't let your traitor brain slander the Ruby Goddess!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020
I did have red hair when I was a kid and I don't have man-boobs yet, but I certainly wouldn't call myself a hater, I like all the girls - Nami's just the best by far.:love::love:
God damn it I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Nami

but to be fair i should have said

that sounds like the Battle Cry of the red-headed flat-chested hater

fans

and let me make something very clear to you my brother

there is no love all the girls you pick a girl and you be loyal to that girl until the end or all the teams

will kill you for treachery

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
there is no love all the girls you pick a girl and you be loyal to that girl until the end or all the teams
and may this be well understood! loyal in your heart! your dick goes where you dick must go and if that place in Robyn´s ass nami´s mouth or Bella´s ass to mouth then is what must happen but always remember! there is only room for one girl in your heart... as for which time is it for which girl to jump on your dick... just roll the dice, unless your girl says its her time, she as kind of dibs on the dick!

Sep 3, 2020
and may this be well understood! loyal in your heart! your dick goes where you dick must go and if that place in Robyn´s ass nami´s mouth or Bella´s ass to mouth then is what must happen but always remember! there is only room for one girl in your heart... as for which time is it for which girl to jump on your dick... just roll the dice, unless your girl says its her time, she as kind of dibs on the dick!
yes :giggle: wait :oops:what no:eek:
nooo
goddamnit bro that's not what I meant that's not what I meant

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWarscared
:mad::mad:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
God damn it I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Nami

but to be fair i should have said

that sounds like the Battle Cry of the red-headed flat-chested hater

fans

and let me make something very clear to you my brother

will kill you for treachery
I said I "liked" all the girls - I "love" only Nami!
NamiLove.png

Homemade

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, Fellow Men of culture. First of all, I wanna congratulate Vidal the king of Pervert and FAPmaster369 for reaching 5k reactions. I want to thank this thread and its amazing community you guys are awesome. People here are hilarious. I want to mention some HogRocket, Warscared and Ahx as well you guys keep this thread always fun and away from boredom.(y)(y)(y)

This is for All Team Supporters...
All Teams Supporter.jpg Talk with Ocean 1.png Talk with Ocean 2.png Talk with Ocean 3.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I said I "liked" all the girls - I "love" only Nami!
View attachment 1681470
so 1st you go on that diet that leaves you just skin and bone... mostly bone it seems and now you are wearing contact lenses that are red? not to mention your eyes have a weird shape... not discriminating just pointing out! people should live their lives as they see fit even if it´s with... nami!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWarscared
*in a gutural tone* yes?

Hi, Fellow Men of culture. First of all, I wanna congratulate Vidal the king of Pervert and FAPmaster369 for reaching 5k reactions. I want to thank this thread and its amazing community you guys are awesome. People here are hilarious. I want to mention some HogRocket, Warscared and Ahx as well you guys keep this thread always fun and away from boredom.(y)(y)(y)

This is for All Team Supporters...
View attachment 1681969 View attachment 1681970 View attachment 1681971 View attachment 1681972
lol.... MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you think Ocean as time to lead a team?
you are now orphans at the whim of those who are not fatherless!

reminds me that time back in 11th .. or was it the 12 th century?
well a city wanted to be free and choose the pope as their king assuming nobody would mess with them... i have forgoten the name of that city and there is no one alive that does... while the pope got a little miffed but just said fuck it as long as i get to keep the pointy hat and fuck all the nun*cough* i mean bitches!

i do not recall for the life of me its name but i can never forget the smell as it burned... their people were really wealthy and had plenty of meat in their bones so plenty of grease... always reminds me of chicken barbecue, but one does not wish associate with man flesh eaters so i stopped answering back their courier pigeons!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes